or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › ITC reviewing Apple patent victory over HTC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ITC reviewing Apple patent victory over HTC - Page 3

post #81 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

Because your interpretation is completely wrong compared to what I said.

Since you obviously have a poor command of the English language, don't know definitions of words and can't capitalize worth a damn, it doesn't surprise me that you can't comprehend what you read, either. I'm not the only one who sees and knows why you're here. I won't bother putting you on my ignore list because you'll be gone before long.

I obviously didn't make up the fact that you're a punk 23 year old (probably younger) living in mom's basement, since your grandpa is 71.

You want to talk-up Android, hang out at the many forums dedicated to your preferred mobile OS device and leave us blind, Apple fanboy lemmings alone.

If I misunderstood your argument I misunderstood your argument. ces't la vie. life goes on.

I'm 28 my grandparents on his side were 16 when he was born. I don't capitalize often while on my phone. Also it seems we are both in NJ. So I can't really dislike you since that alone gives you an awesome card. (I also don't know you so disliking you is retarded)

I hardly talk up Android here BTW. In fact I'm sure I've talked up Apple more than Android (and a hell of a lot more than Google)

But of course confirmation bias being what it is I'm sure you'll fail to see that.

And what's up with all the ignoring resulting from disagreements here? sad.
post #82 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

Because your interpretation is completely wrong compared to what I said.

Since you obviously have a poor command of the English language, don't know definitions of words and can't capitalize worth a damn, it doesn't surprise me that you can't comprehend what you read, either. I'm not the only one who sees and knows why you're here. I won't bother putting you on my ignore list because you'll be gone before long.

I obviously didn't make up the fact that you're a punk 23 year old (probably younger) living in mom's basement, since your grandpa is 71.

You want to talk-up Android, hang out at the many forums dedicated to your preferred mobile OS device and leave us blind, Apple fanboy lemmings alone.

I'm not on anyone's side here. We all could do without the personal attacks that do little to prove/disprove anyone's position.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #83 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

I'm not on anyone's side here. We all could do without the personal attacks that do little to prove/disprove anyone's position.

If you aren't on anyone's side (which everyone here knows isn't true) why is it that you didn't single out one of your offensive fandroid brethren for such commentary? A little honesty would go a long way, even for a shill like you.
post #84 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Most people I sell and demonstrate phones to.

I was being factually correct.

More people buy iPhones than any other model of phone.

That's different. If you say most people buy one of the various iPhone models (all put together) compared to any other single phone, you would be correct mostly.

But in fact, the Samsung Galaxy S II is selling better than all of the various iPhones all put together, in some locations.
post #85 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Your Fox News-style talking points are getting stale.

So if I don't automatically side with you, it's a Fox-style commentary?

Tell me how it does not look like an etch-a-sketch!
post #86 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

That's different. If you say most people buy one of the various iPhone models (all put together) compared to any other single phone, you would be correct mostly.

But in fact, the Samsung Galaxy S II is selling better than all of the various iPhones all put together, in some locations.

I love the qualifier *in some locations*.

I bet, somewhere in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, there are more Playbooks than iPads.
post #87 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

If you aren't on anyone's side (which everyone here knows isn't true) why is it that you didn't single out one of your offensive fandroid brethren for such commentary? A little honesty would go a long way, even for a shill like you.

Who cares about sides? It's about facts. Sometimes, folks lose sight of the fact that Apple isn't always right.
post #88 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

I don't capitalize often while on my phone.

Dude, what the heck does that mean?
post #89 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Dude, what the heck does that mean?

I'm responding to this thread mostly from my phone. for some reason after periods it doesn't always capitalize or if I backspace to spell something out I'll omit the cap for lazy reasons.
post #90 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Dude, what the heck does that mean?

It means he's using an inferior keyboard.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #91 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

If you aren't on anyone's side (which everyone here knows isn't true) why is it that you didn't single out one of your offensive fandroid brethren for such commentary? A little honesty would go a long way, even for a shill like you.

Evening Anonymouse. Nice to see you hanging in so late.

I just picked the most recent. I suppose I could have multi-quoted from several threads, including this latest of yours. There really isn't anything good that comes from trying to attack each other. Spirited debate is fine. Throwing reason and logic out and resorting to adhom's? Not so much.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #92 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

It means he's using an inferior keyboard.

Thought I was ignored...

And I'm using smart keyboard pro. For some reason sometime in the past I deactivated auto capitalization. Now it is enabled
post #93 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

I'm responding to this thread mostly from my phone. for some reason after periods it doesn't always capitalize or if I backspace to spell something out I'll omit the cap for lazy reasons.

Because you're using Android!!!

Sorry, but, I had to.

Fair enough and I appreciate your quasi-apologia for misunderstanding that I was stating my opinion. Not to beat a dead horse but, all I was trying to say is that if Andy Rubin used prior knowledge acquired while working under the engineers at Apple that conceived the '263 patent just to advance the Android OS in a (non)competitive way, and it's a key patent that greatly improves the function of iOS, and in turn the Android OS, then Google should be forced to develop a workaround using their own brains. Inventing ones own IP is the best way to further the advancement of technology.

And based on the fact that Google knowingly infringed on the Java patents from Oracle but went ahead and built it within Android anyway, I wouldn't doubt if Apple's assertion about Andy Rubin is true.

Again, my opinion.

We'll just have to wait and see about both of the alleged infringements.

I wouldn't ignore you just because you disagree with me, but I would because you wouldn't allow me to voice my opinion. Opinions are not wrong, it's just the way one feels and should be respected. I didn't ask for you to attack me so before you write me off and chalk it up to me being an Apple fanboy, please have a better understanding of what I was trying to say. Just ask me to clarify. I'm all for good, open debate. Once again, opinions can't be wrong, just the facts behind them. Since I based my opinion on the allegations within this article, I think I was well within the reason to state my opinion. If my fact are wrong about anything I post to this forum, please bring it to my attention and I will gladly concede.

Lastly, it is my opinion that Google is evil and I try to stay away from all of their products and services as much as possible, as difficult as it may be in this day and age.

PS: I am not a hypocrite or a child molester and Dick is is short for Richard, a 48 year old who owns a printing company. I am admittedly bias, not only because I've used Macs at work and at home since 1989, and love my iPhone, but I have also held many shares of AAPL since 1997 when it was dirt cheap. I've seen Microsoft rip off the GUI "look and feel" of the Macintosh with Windows so I'm happy that Steve Jobs and Apple have learned from their mistakes and now vigorously defend their IP, and I will continue to defend them doing so.

So if I come across as passionate about Apple, you now know why.

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

Reply

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

Reply
post #94 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

Because you're using Android!!!

Sorry, but, I had to.

Fair enough and I appreciate your quasi-apologia for misunderstanding that I was stating my opinion. Not to beat a dead horse but, all I was trying to say is that if Andy Rubin used prior knowledge acquired while working under the engineers at Apple that conceived the '263 patent just to advance the Android OS in a (non)competitive way, and it's a key patent that greatly improves the function of iOS, and in turn the Android OS, then Google should be forced to develop a workaround using their own brains. Inventing ones own IP is the best way to further the advancement of technology.

And based on the fact that Google knowingly infringed on the Java patents from Oracle but went ahead and built it within Android anyway, I wouldn't doubt if Apple's assertion about Andy Rubin is true.

Again, my opinion.

We'll just have to wait and see about both of the alleged infringements.

I wouldn't ignore you just because you disagree with me, but I would because you wouldn't allow me to voice my opinion. Opinions are not wrong, it's just the way one feels and should be respected. I didn't ask for you to attack me so before you write me off and chalk it up to me being an Apple fanboy, please have a better understanding of what I was trying to say. Just ask me to clarify. I'm all for good, open debate. Once again, opinions can't be wrong, just the facts behind them. Since I based my opinion on the allegations within this article, I think I was well within the reason to state my opinion. If my fact are wrong about anything I post to this forum, please bring it to my attention and I will gladly concede.

Lastly, it is my opinion that Google is evil and I try to stay away from all of their products and services as much as possible, as difficult as it may be in this day and age.

PS: I am not a hypocrite or a child molester and Dick is is short for Richard, a 48 year old who owns a printing company. I am admittedly bias, not only because I've used Macs at work and at home since 1989, and love my iPhone, but I have also held many shares of AAPL since 1997 when it was dirt cheap. I've seen Microsoft rip off the GUI "look and feel" of the Macintosh with Windows so I'm happy that Steve Jobs and Apple have learned from their mistakes and now vigorously defend their IP, and I will continue to defend them doing so.

So if I come across as passionate about Apple, you now know why.

Eh. Im sure our initial vitriol was based on the fact that we've both come across people from the other side who are ridiculously unreasonable so it's almost instinctual to react negatively.

And now I understand your point fully and if all that turns out to be proven true then yes according to current law Google needs a workaround ASAP.

It's not 100% certain that Google infringed on Java patents (though it's looking more likely) but that situation is a cluster****


Apologize for the tone of my posts. I do come off as condescending and didactic a lot.
post #95 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by joindup View Post

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, copy.

Do no evil.

And great artists steal.

According to Jobs.
post #96 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post



Apologize for the tone of my posts. I do come off as condescending and didactic a lot.

And I also apologize. I believe we have come to a mutual respect and I appreciate the time you took to work this out.

Regards, fellow Jerseyian

Rich

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

Reply

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

Reply
post #97 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

... I just picked the most recent. I suppose I could have multi-quoted from several threads, including this latest of yours. There really isn't anything good that comes from trying to attack each other. Spirited debate is fine. Throwing reason and logic out and resorting to adhom's? Not so much.

You're such a practiced liar that you can't even stop yourself from being dishonest when it's patently obvious that what you're saying is total bullshit. You aren't on a side, hahaha, that's funny, because anyone who bothers to look at a half a dozen of your posts knows that that is a brazen lie. And that's why no one believes you when you pretend you aren't paid to post here in support of Google and Android.

And, I think it's important that we expose people like you, especially in threads related to Google. People need to understand that Google is a company that will shy from no base deed, and you are the perfect example of the culture of dishonesty and deception that is fundamentally at the very core of Google. This is not a company anyone should trust for anything.

Thanks for being such a great example of that for us.
post #98 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

You're such a practiced liar that you can't even stop yourself from being dishonest when it's patently obvious that what you're saying is total bullshit. You aren't on a side, hahaha, that's funny, because anyone who bothers to look at a half a dozen of your posts knows that that is a brazen lie. And that's why no one believes you when you pretend you aren't paid to post here in support of Google and Android.

And, I think it's important that we expose people like you, especially in threads related to Google. People need to understand that Google is a company that will shy from no base deed, and you are the perfect example of the culture of dishonesty and deception that is fundamentally at the very core of Google. This is not a company anyone should trust for anything.

Thanks for being such a great example of that for us.

Seems everyone else recognized they were being a bit too accusatory and personal, with apologies re-setting the tone of the thread. Great to see we're mostly adults here. There's no reason to be the lone holdout Anonymouse. We can all disagree, yet do so respectfully.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #99 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Seems everyone else recognized they were being a bit too accusatory and personal, with apologies re-setting the tone of the thread. Great to see we're mostly adults here. There's no reason to be the lone holdout Anonymouse. We can all disagree, yet do so respectfully.

What a hypocrite. Don't lecture me about respect. Your dishonesty, and by proxy Google's, is disrespectful to everyone on these forums.
post #100 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

What a hypocrite. Don't lecture me about respect. Your dishonesty, and by proxy Google's, is disrespectful to everyone on these forums.

OK thanks.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #101 of 101
deleted
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › ITC reviewing Apple patent victory over HTC