or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Roughly 40% of mobile users in North America and UK plan to buy the iPhone 5

Roughly 40% of mobile users in North America and UK plan to buy the iPhone 5 - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santoanderson View Post

I think veracity goes out the window when the issue is making headline news. Had CNN run hypothetical (false) rumors about the iPhone 4 exploding in user's faces, people would still regard the iPhone4 as "the one that blows up in your face." It was less of a tech support problem and more of a PR nightmare.

So while Antenna-Gate can be argued as being non-existent, people still refer to the iPhone as "the phone that doesn't make calls unless you hold it this exact, specific way."

So you're saying people couldn't care less about the truth as long as they hear something on TV.

"Samsung products allow criminals to find your house and tell them exactly what's inside."

See how long it takes to get that up there. We'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

post #42 of 43
Want to buy and plan to buy are two different things.

dental work in tijuana dental implants in tijuana dental tourism mexico
post #43 of 43
If some one is making the switch from a 3g or a 3gs, then yes, i can understand why they would want the new phone. I dont understand why people are willing to spend the money for a new product which is only slightly different from the iPhone 4 model that they already have. Is the need for someone to have the newest thing that great for 40% of mobile users in North America are willing to buy the iPhone 5? I just don't see it.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Roughly 40% of mobile users in North America and UK plan to buy the iPhone 5
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Roughly 40% of mobile users in North America and UK plan to buy the iPhone 5