or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Iphone 5 CAD drawings

Iphone 5 CAD drawings

post #1 of 6
I used geometry from a number of cases (1, 2, 3, & 4). I also used Geometry from an image of a screen bezel. I used a CAD software to recreate each Item.

The bezel matches exactly the exterior dimensions of ALL of the cases including the Case Mate cases. I found this amazing that everything matched so well. I don't know if the bezel is the production bezel; however, the bezel would fit the cases.

The iPhone 5 will be thinner and will taper down from top to bottom.

post #2 of 6
nice drawing
really liked it, hopefully the phone will have a similar look to this
would love a 4,5 inch screen
post #3 of 6
Certainly hope not.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Certainly hope not.

I agree, i think with that dimensions, it ceases to be a iphone and starts to be an ipad.....
post #5 of 6
This is the IPhone I hoped the 4S would be.

I love the large 4.5" screen. I like the thinness and teardrop shape, which seems like it'll be a trend that follows in in the slipstream of the latest MacBook Air. Overall, it looks light and handy.

But why release it when the iPhone 4 is still doing so well? The 4S is a respectable bump, but this new design is the next generation.

I am keeping with my IPhone 4 for the time being. Should this or something like this come along in a year's time, I'll be sure to get it.
post #6 of 6
I agree that the dimensions are too big. I keep my iPhone in my pocket, and something that large would make it less comfortable to carry.

But, those are very nice drawings. You should have sent them to a rumor site and made the front page. Who knows, an analyst might even have quoted you.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Iphone 5 CAD drawings