or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Occupy Wall Street: The Real American Revolution. (NOT Koch funded)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Occupy Wall Street: The Real American Revolution. (NOT Koch funded) - Page 4

post #121 of 597
Thread Starter 
These fuckers represent us?-

"Britain's tax authorities have given Goldman Sachs an unusual and generous Christmas present, leaked documents reveal. In a secret London meeting last December with the head of Revenue, the wealthy Wall Street banking firm was forgiven £10m interest on a failed tax avoidance scheme.

The £10m Christmas gift for Goldman was the culmination of a prolonged attempt by the US firm to avoid paying national insurance on huge bonuses for its bankers working in London.

The sum was pocket change to Goldman, whose employees received $15.3bn (£9.5bn) in pay and bonuses last year. Its Wall Street head, Lloyd Blankfein, received $68m in 2008 and at the height of Britain's banking crisis 100 London partners set their bonuses at £1m each. This level was considered a mark of restraint.

In the 1990s, Goldman set up a company offshore in the British Virgin Islands. This entity, called Goldman Sachs Services Ltd, supposedly employed all of Goldman's London bankers, who were then "seconded" to work there.

It took the Revenue until 2005 to demonstrate in court that these EBTs were merely illegitimate tax avoidance devices. The 21 other firms surrendered, and handed over what they owed.

But Goldman Sachs refused to pay its £30.81m bill. Instead the city firm Freshfields and the tax QC David Goldberg fought tooth and nail on Goldman's behalf through the courts. By 2010, according to a public judgment, the unpaid bill with accumulated interest had mounted to £40m.

In April 2010, the bankers lost a key point: a judge threw out the claim that their true employer was in the British Virgin Islands. In July, HMRC's own QC, Malcolm Gammie, gave "broadly positive" advice that the government was in a strong position to get all of its money.

But on 30 November, a high-level HMRC committee handling the most aggressive banks heard troubling news. Their top expert, Hartnett, had met Goldman's tax director, Mike Housden, and as a result "a late submission had come in about a deal on which Dave Hartnett had 'shaken hands' with Goldman Sachs". The government was not going to get its full £40m, but only £30m."
~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...-tax-avoidance
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #122 of 597
There's some real unrest brewing in the US and UK, in the US anyways nothing like what I saw in the post-dot-com bust and post-9/11 slowdown when I was in the US.

People are finally getting it. GE paying $0 in tax. Something's not right, no? The UK government is trying to stick its head in the sand (mud, I guess) while pointing fingers to both sides of the British Isles.

The storm is coming.
post #123 of 597
Anyone know what's going on now? Last I read the police in Boston were going crazy, vets were getting attacked... then the news went completely IRAN, IRAN, IRAN.

Look over there!

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #124 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Anyone know what's going on now? Last I read the police in Boston were going crazy, vets were getting attacked... then the news went completely IRAN, IRAN, IRAN.

Look over there!

I wonder how many US citizens actually know what "Cloture" is. Not closure, "cloture". It's a quirky little thing that deeply affects legislative procedure, in fact, just a few hours ago. But yeah, OMG IRANIANS!
post #125 of 597
Thread Starter 
The worlds cleanest and most polite protestors ever in the history of mankind just got even cleaner, so it's back now to cleaning up the degenerate filth on Wall Street- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1010473.html
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #126 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

There's some real unrest brewing in the US and UK, in the US anyways nothing like what I saw in the post-dot-com bust and post-9/11 slowdown when I was in the US.

People are finally getting it. GE paying $0 in tax. Something's not right, no? The UK government is trying to stick its head in the sand (mud, I guess) while pointing fingers to both sides of the British Isles.

The storm is coming.

Yes, you see it's that the rich don't pay any taxes and are hoarding wealth.
\
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #127 of 597
Thread Starter 
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #128 of 597
Last week I wrote that it's time to take the trash out, and the park by Wall Street was scheduled to be cleaned out. It is disappointing that that is now not happening, according to latest news reports.

The filthy protesters are trespassing on private property. They are unwanted by the owners and the park should be cleared out completely. I support using water cannons, pepper spray, batons, sound weapons and any other means in order to get rid of the criminal protesters. The criminal protesters are being given too much slack and it is time to crack down on them. They also do not have permits for their protests and they should all be thrown in jail. Anybody who resists should be roughed up and treated like the common criminals and lowlifes that they are.

I am also not surprised that some Democrats and Unions are supporting these filthy protesters, because most of them are basically Obama and Democrat voters.

Sooner or later, a showdown between the NYPD and the protester filth will be taking place and I look forward to that. Needless to say, it is clear which side I am rooting for.
post #129 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Last week I wrote that it's time to take the trash out, and the park by Wall Street was scheduled to be cleaned out. It is disappointing that that is now not happening, according to latest news reports.

The filthy protesters are trespassing on private property. They are unwanted by the owners and the park should be cleared out completely. I support using water cannons, pepper spray, batons, sound weapons and any other means in order to get rid of the criminal protesters. The criminal protesters are being given too much slack and it is time to crack down on them. They also do not have permits for their protests and they should all be thrown in jail. Anybody who resists should be roughed up and treated like the common criminals and lowlifes that they are.

I am also not surprised that some Democrats and Unions are supporting these filthy protesters, because most of them are basically Obama and Democrat voters.

Sooner or later, a showdown between the NYPD and the protester filth will be taking place and I look forward to that. Needless to say, it is clear which side I am rooting for.

Talking about "filth": the superficial mess of a campsite is trivia in the utmost compared to the wholesale pollution of the planet, courtesy of criminally irresponsible corporations poisoning the water, the land and the air with filth. Pollution is the equivalent of using your own living room as a latrine, over and over.

Get a perspective!
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #130 of 597
Apple ][, you are a reprehensible, disgusting human being. And yet, even you deserve the basic human rights that those brave citizens are fighting for. But that doesn't change how awful you truly are.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #131 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Last week I wrote that it's time to take the trash out, and the park by Wall Street was scheduled to be cleaned out. It is disappointing that that is now not happening, according to latest news reports.

The filthy protesters are trespassing on private property. They are unwanted by the owners and the park should be cleared out completely. I support using water cannons, pepper spray, batons, sound weapons and any other means in order to get rid of the criminal protesters. The criminal protesters are being given too much slack and it is time to crack down on them. They also do not have permits for their protests and they should all be thrown in jail. Anybody who resists should be roughed up and treated like the common criminals and lowlifes that they are.

I am also not surprised that some Democrats and Unions are supporting these filthy protesters, because most of them are basically Obama and Democrat voters.

Sooner or later, a showdown between the NYPD and the protester filth will be taking place and I look forward to that. Needless to say, it is clear which side I am rooting for.

Calm down. Rooting for violence is not right...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #132 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Talking about "filth": the superficial mess of a campsite is trivia in the utmost compared to the wholesale pollution of the planet, courtesy of criminally irresponsible corporations poisoning the water, the land and the air with filth. Pollution is the equivalent of using your own living room as a latrine, over and over.

Get a perspective!

Seriously. Chop off a mountaintop for coal? Destroy the water-table for natural gas? Kill entire ecosystems for oil? Sure, why not. Occupy a public park to fight for your rights? PEPPER-SPRAY AND WATER-CANNON THE MOTHERFUCKERS!

He is truly an awful person.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #133 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Calm down. Rooting for violence is not right...

A tame rebuke, but a rebuke nonetheless. Now, if only you would do that when christians attempt to trample the rights of women and gays.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #134 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Apple ][, you are a reprehensible, disgusting human being. And yet, even you deserve the basic human rights that those brave citizens are fighting for. But that doesn't change how awful you truly are.

I'm not sure brave is the right word. How brave is it to move your hobo camp from an underpass to wall street?
post #135 of 597

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #136 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Apple ][, you are a reprehensible, disgusting human being. And yet, even you deserve the basic human rights that those brave citizens are fighting for. But that doesn't change how awful you truly are.

All of those filthy people combined do not measure up to me and I obviously disagree with your assessment. They are also not very brave, they are criminal lowlifes, vandals, thugs, underachievers, losers and undemocratic ignoramuses who do not represent American values. They are also solely responsible for their own miserable situation, as the majority of them voted for what they wanted and they got exactly that. They can take all of their hope and change and suck on out, what a bunch of pathetic whiners.

I hope that the New York winter comes quickly this year. Maybe a touch of frostbite or two will penetrate through their thick skulls.
post #137 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

All of those filthy people combined do not measure up to me and I obviously disagree with your assessment. They are also not very brave, they are criminal lowlifes, vandals, thugs, underachievers, losers and undemocratic ignoramuses who do not represent American values. They are also solely responsible for their own miserable situation, as the majority of them voted for what they wanted and they got exactly that. They can take all of their hope and change and suck on out, what a bunch of pathetic whiners.

I hope that the New York winter comes quickly this year. Maybe a touch of frostbite or two will penetrate through their thick skulls.

Everyone read this post. Is this what you want America to be like? These are the right wing ideas told without any of the spin or sugar-coating. When you support the right wing, this is what you truly stand for at the core.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #138 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

The filthy protesters are trespassing on private property. They are unwanted by the owners and the park should be cleared out completely. I support using water cannons, pepper spray, batons, sound weapons and any other means in order to get rid of the criminal protesters.

What, no nuclear bomb?

So when do we send in the tanks?

Remind you of anything?



Honestly, Apple ][, your perspective is the exact opposite of what makes America good. If you were a Muslim, most other Muslims would hate you, but you'd fit right in with Al Qaeda. If Westboro Baptist were holding signs that said, 'God hates Liberals' instead of 'God hates fags', you'd be riht there with them protesting at funerals.
post #139 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

All of those filthy people combined do not measure up to me...

You're absolutely right, they don't measure up to you, no matter what you call them. There is a special level of filth reserved for you. Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, they all talked the way you talk. You want to nuke cities in Iran, crush freedom of speech. Thank God you're just an insignificant piece of shit on an Internet forum and not a business or political leader.
post #140 of 597
Today is the "Occupy Central" rally in Hong Kong. I will be there, not as a protester, but as an independent observer with the Hong Kong Human Rights Monitor, mostly to make sure the protesters' rights are respected by the police. If you see any images of the protest here, look for me with an orange 'observer' t-shirt.

Apple ][, what real action have you ever done to protect the citizens' rights in the United States of America, or elsewhere?
post #141 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Honestly, Apple ][, your perspective is the exact opposite of what makes America good. If you were a Muslim, most other Muslims would hate you, but you'd fit right in with Al Qaeda.

Let's see. I believe in people being held responsible for their own decisions and actions. That is American. Protesting, whining and demanding stuff is not going to get those losers anywhere.

And I would never be a Muslim, that's impossible, so your analogy makes no sense. If I was unfortunate enough to have been born into such a religion/cult, then I would definitely make sure that I would have denounced it and left as soon as I could.
post #142 of 597

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #143 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

If Westboro Baptist were holding signs that said, 'God hates Liberals' instead of 'God hates fags', you'd be riht there with them protesting at funerals.

No I wouldn't, I don't care what any god thinks and I certainly don't care what a group of inbreds think who happen to have their own church. I don't need any god to rely on and tell me who is full of shit and who isn't.
post #144 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

You're absolutely right, they don't measure up to you, no matter what you call them. There is a special level of filth reserved for you. Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, they all talked the way you talk. You want to nuke cities in Iran, crush freedom of speech. Thank God you're just an insignificant piece of shit on an Internet forum and not a business or political leader.

Yes, all liberals and leftists can consider themselves lucky that I'm not a head of state, because things wouldn't be too pleasant for them if I were.

Here's inside Obama's Houston campaign offices from his previous campaign.



Many liberals love murderers and dictators.
post #145 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Yes, all liberals and leftists can consider themselves lucky that I'm not a head of state, because things wouldn't be too pleasant for them if I were.

Here's inside Obama's Houston campaign offices from his previous campaign.



Many liberals love murderers and dictators.

Your image link is broken. Do you know who Che Guevara is? What he stood for? Murderer? Dictator?

Unless it was a photo of Dick Cheney, in which case I agree with your criticism.
post #146 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Your image link is broken. Do you know who Che Guevara is? What he stood for? Murderer? Dictator?

Here's the link to the page that the image was found on.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/oba..._flag_scandal/

And yes, I know who Che Guevara is, he's a loser scumbag and also a psycho murderer. I pity the ignorant leftists and commies who walk around with his ugly mug on their t-shirts.
post #147 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Here's the link to the page that the image was found on.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/oba..._flag_scandal/

And yes, I know who Che Guevara is, he's a loser scumbag and also a psycho murderer. I pity the ignorant leftists and commies who walk around with his ugly mug on their t-shirts.

He's no more a murderer than Rick Perry is. Honestly, I don't support those particular actions of either one of those two, but that's not the aspect of who he was that is respected by many around the world.
post #148 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

He's no more a murderer than Rick Perry is.

If you don't comprehend the difference between a Governor of a State and a Marxist executioner, then I'm afraid that it would be a waste of my time to attempt to explain it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Honestly, I don't support those particular actions of either one of those two, but that's not the aspect of who he was that is respected by many around the world.

Ironically, the morons who walk around with his t-shirt are only contributing to the capitalism which the loser Che despised.
post #149 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

If you don't comprehend the difference between a Governor of a State and a Marxist executioner, then I'm afraid that it would be a waste of my time to attempt to explain it to you.

So a Capitalist executioner is inherently better than a Marxist one?
post #150 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Ironically, the morons who walk around with his t-shirt are only contributing to the capitalism which the loser Che despised.

Once again you prove that your thinking is restricted to the black and white caricature. You apparently lack the capacity to understand that one can support both capitalism and populism. It's just like the lame claims of hypocrisy regarding Wall Street protesters who use an iPhone or drink lattes. I drank a $4 latte and ate a $3 bagel this morning, and now I'm off to protect the rights of the people who are protesting about being oppressed by financial oligarchy. I love capitalism and I believe no society can be successful without it. At the same time, I believe no society can be successful without proper regulation of people in power, including business, and including the government. We have regulation of government. It's called the constitution, and it's called the vote. We have no regulation of business, except through regulatory law, which I support and I'm willing to fight for.
post #151 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

So a Capitalist executioner is inherently better than a Marxist one?

Yes, exactly. There is nothing wrong with the death penalty when practiced by civilized and advanced countries. Certain crimes deserve death, it's quite a simple concept.

That is why liberals fail when they bring up countries like Saudi Arabia and compare it to the USA when the death penalty topic comes up. One of those countries is an advanced, civilized Republic with a modern justice system and the other is basically a theocratic, primitive, uncivilized, barbaric place which is ruled by totalitarian nutjobs.

Japan is another advanced, civilized country which has the death penalty. So basically, the death penalty for certain crimes is perfectly ok, as long as it is practiced by civilized, advanced countries with modern justice systems and which are not dictatorships, theocracies or uncivilized hellholes.

Especially with modern technology and DNA testing, there has never been a better argument for the death penalty than there is today in 2011.
post #152 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Certain crimes deserve death, it's quite a simple concept.

I see. Did you know that the only law that Che Guevara administered the death penalty for is also a capital offense under US Federal law?

The definition of hypocrisy is condemning an action by one subject while defending the exact same action by another, for no reason other than the identity of the subjects.
post #153 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

I see. Did you know that the only law that Che Guevara administered the death penalty for is also a capital offense under US Federal law?

The definition of hypocrisy is condemning an action by one subject while defending the exact same action by another, for no reason other than the identity of the subjects.

This is a revolution. And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.

By golly, you're absolutely correct! There is no difference at all between being tried in an American court of law and being tried by one single lunatic who stated that This is a revolution. And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.. A lunatic who also banned all jazz and rock music. Che was practically a South American version of the Taliban, a cold blooded killer, a terrorist and a scumbag.

Your buddy also stated this for your information:

Guevara wrote: To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail.

But hey, if you want to defend the mass murderer known as the butcher of la cabana who executed random people without any trail whatsoever, then that's your business. Some people even defend Hitler on the internet, so nothing surprises me really.

Che's dream lives on today in the unelected, communist, dictatorship of Cuba. I'm sure that all of the people imprisoned and tortured on that island appreciate your support for Che and dictators. I'm also sure that the many people who are either fleeing that island or have already fled, risking their lives in shark infested waters also appreciates your support.

I see that you have a real knack for choosing the good side, don't give up your day job though.
post #154 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

This is a revolution. And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.

By golly, you're absolutely correct! There is no difference at all between being tried in an American court of law and being tried by one single lunatic who stated that This is a revolution. And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.. A lunatic who also banned all jazz and rock music. Che was practically a South American version of the Taliban, a cold blooded killer, a terrorist and a scumbag.

Your buddy also stated this for your information:

Guevara wrote: To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail.

But hey, if you want to defend the mass murderer known as the butcher of la cabana who executed random people without any trail whatsoever, then that's your business. Some people even defend Hitler on the internet, so nothing surprises me really.

Che's dream lives on today in the unelected, communist, dictatorship of Cuba. I'm sure that all of the people imprisoned and tortured on that island appreciate your support for Che and dictators. I'm also sure that the many people who are either fleeing that island or have already fled, risking their lives in shark infested waters also appreciates your support.

I see that you have a real knack for choosing the good side, don't give up your day job though.

First of all, I'm neither on Castro's nor Che's "side" and you still can't seem to comprehend that. The people whose side I am on, however, are the people who use Che's image as an image of populist revolution, which is absolutely what's needed against the financial oligarchy.
post #155 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

The worlds cleanest and most polite protestors ever in the history of mankind just got even cleaner, so it's back now to cleaning up the degenerate filth on Wall Street- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1010473.html

Meaning the bankers and the other crooks who stole from us as decent tax payers.
post #156 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Meaning the bankers and the other crooks who stole from us as decent tax payers.

Why blame the bankers when the politicians gave them the money. Some banks were forced to take it.
post #157 of 597
I just got back from Occupy London Stock Exchange demonstration, I'm proud to say.
post #158 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Let's see. I believe in people being held responsible for their own decisions and actions. That is American.

In that case, if you believe your own words, you would support full criminal investigations and prosecutions of perpetrators of the biggest crime wave in history, on the part of banks and major corporations.

If not, then it seems you are one of those limp-wristed appeasers who go soft on criminals?
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #159 of 597
Thread Starter 
Hello all of you about political outside at Apple insider this is Hans Sand and this post is dictated and I thought I'd let you know.





So it turns out that the demonstrations today in London and across the globe inspired by the Wall Street occupation now commonly known as AWS or occupy Wall Street .

Tom Tom and mumbo-jumbo were both there I personally would just wish to thank them and remind everyone else is their duty to the revolution alongside them at some point soon will make .

I am wondering why the conservative friends at this board think of all these people involved in these actions how wonderful it is to know their actions will affect their lives to .

Thank you for reading this post dictated as so many more posts in the future will be is just a shame that it isn't natural to suddenly stop and go,. Search on your trying to actually think at the same time humans have been designed to say,. Et cetera then I think we would have done that Natalie and of course we didn't so as a result the problem and how old people have got posts like this one where all that gets put aside but anyway that's not necessarily the point in the point here is that this may be the first post here to actually use this method I will forward to reading many more just like .

This wasn't along with the new survey was done with nuance
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Reply
post #160 of 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Yes, all liberals and leftists can consider themselves lucky that I'm not a head of state, because things wouldn't be too pleasant for them if I were.

Here's inside Obama's Houston campaign offices from his previous campaign.



Many liberals love murderers and dictators.

The point you seem to be missing is there's a clear reason you would never become a head of state. At least not in this country. I'm sure the point is lost on you however.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Occupy Wall Street: The Real American Revolution. (NOT Koch funded)