or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple initiates pre-orders for iPhone 4S

Apple initiates pre-orders for iPhone 4S - Page 7

post #241 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhunter101 View Post

Shouldn't we start talking about iPhone 5 now........???

This is the iPhone 5.
post #242 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhunter101 View Post

Shouldn't we start talking about iPhone 5 now........???

I won't be ready to bring back my old signature for a good while yet, so you might just want to read some other posts about why there won't be an iPhone called 'iPhone 5'.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
post #243 of 246
Did anyones confirmation email actually say Delivery on the 14th?

I received an email saying 14-21 business days and First in First out basis...I hope I'm in line with the rest of pre-order people and not somehow behind and mine comes on the 14th as well
post #244 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1swift View Post

Did anyones confirmation email actually say Delivery on the 14th?

I received an email saying 14-21 business days and First in First out basis...I hope I'm in line with the rest of pre-order people and not somehow behind and mine comes on the 14th as well

"Delivers October 14 by Standard Shipping"

Oh, and just checked the order status on Apple's site, and says the same thing.
post #245 of 246
I see...How about anyone who ordered direct from ATT? What sort of message did you get about delivery?
post #246 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1swift View Post

I see...How about anyone who ordered direct from ATT? What sort of message did you get about delivery?

"Internal server error. Your credit card will be charged 20x followed by the immediate cancellation of your order. Fees will apply."
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple initiates pre-orders for iPhone 4S