or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Unlocked iPhone 4S coming in November, won't work with CDMA carriers

Unlocked iPhone 4S coming in November, won't work with CDMA carriers - Page 4

post #121 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrochester View Post

My understanding is that it means Verizon and Sprint have said no to allowing iPhone 4S' that haven't been specifically bought with Verizon or Sprint service onto their network. So you may call to add your phone to their network, and they may reply 'sure... but only if you sign up to a 24 month commitment'.

Not just in US. apple.uk and apple.ca also said this phone will not work under CDMA, don't know why. I don't believe all CDMA carrier in the world will refuse iphone 4s? uk and canada don't sell locked iphone from the first day.
post #122 of 123

my question is that i going to buy a iphone 4s with contract,,,,,,,,,,is that a contract iphone is have sim slot or not ..........when i get the iphone is possible to have instant unlock before a contract complete..............and at&t works in india

post #123 of 123

I going to buy a iphone 4s with contract...,,,is it possible to jailbreak before the contract end....

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Unlocked iPhone 4S coming in November, won't work with CDMA carriers