or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Google, Samsung cancel phone launch event out of respect for Steve Jobs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Google, Samsung cancel phone launch event out of respect for Steve Jobs - Page 2

post #41 of 193
Right from Google themselves:

"We believe this is not the right time to announce a new product as the world expresses tribute to Steve Jobs's passing."

Please put the tinfoil hats away for today.
I'm not a pessimist. I'm an optimist, with experience.
Reply
I'm not a pessimist. I'm an optimist, with experience.
Reply
post #42 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicNReason View Post

I love how people immediately assume this has an ulterior motive. I'm disappointed. These two company's may have been at war with each other in the market, but they are still run by people. This reminds me of something tragic that just happened to the University of Michigan Marching Band. Understand that I'm a member of The Ohio State Marching Band, and the only reason I'm even spelling that state's name is out of respect. One of their band members died in a car accident. Now, for those of you who don't understand the OSU-UM rivalry, I'll try and sum it up for you. I hate that state. I hate everything about them. I hate the colors Maize and Blue. I'd rather be punched in the balls than listen to Hail To the Victors. A female wearing that jersey is just as disgusting as one that smokes (I'm a non-smoker). When we march into Ann Arbor, the band has as many security guard and snipers (yeah, snipers \) as the president giving a speech...We still get charged at. Essentially, we hate each other. That being said, when we learned of this kids death, we essentially ended practice early out of respect. We sent a few of our own to personally talk to their band to let them know that we feel their pain. I know some of you probably don't care, but after experiencing this just last week (seriously, look it up), I have a better understanding of what Google/Samsung are doing. Death is much bigger than you and I.

tl;dr: People are capable of being great.
tl;dr2: Muck Fichigan.

Hell, a kid I hated in HS committed suicide maybe 5 years ago and I felt sad.
post #43 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

1) I don't buy it. I'd say the most likely answer is that there are continued issues with ICS that are causing delays and they are using Steve Jobs death to save face. If that is the case that then is despicable, though not out of character for both Samsung and Google.

2) Apple isn't pushing back it's iOS 5.0 or iPhone 4S launch because of Steve Jobs's death, so why would Samsung or Google delay?

IMO, many of the comments the past couple of days whenever Samsung/Google/Microsoft/"other" competitors are mentioned is evidence that some people just can't let go of the hate and distrust for even a couple of days. Steve Jobs was no typical CEO, and didn't have the typical influence over the rest of the industry he was involved in. I don't know why some here are always looking for evil, as tho that's what Steve Jobs would do. Much more likely Google is truly delaying the release simply to avoid any sense that they're interfering with Apple and the proper respect due Steve Jobs.

Just let it all go for a few days. It will be a refreshing change.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #44 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

IMO, many of the comments the past couple of days whenever Samsung/Google/Microsoft/"other" competitors are mentioned is evidence that some people just can't let go of the hate and distrust for even a couple of days. Steve Jobs was no typical CEO, and didn't have the typical influence over the rest of the industry he was involved in. I don't know why some here are always looking for evil, as tho that's what Steve Jobs would do. Much more likely Google is truly delaying the release simply to avoid any sense that they're interfering with Apple and the proper respect due Steve Jobs.

Just let it all go for a few days. It will be a refreshing change.

Hear, Hear!
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -
"He who laughs, lasts!" - Mary Pettibone Poole -
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -
"He who laughs, lasts!" - Mary Pettibone Poole -
Reply
post #45 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

IMO, many of the comments the past couple of days whenever Samsung/Google/Microsoft/"other" competitors are mentioned is evidence that some people just can't let go of the hate and distrust for even a couple of days. Steve Jobs was no typical CEO, and didn't have the typical influence over the rest of the industry he was involved in. I don't know why some here are always looking for evil, as tho that's what Steve Jobs would do. Much more likely Google is truly delaying the release simply to avoid any sense that they're interfering with Apple and the proper respect due Steve Jobs.

Just let it all go for a few days. It will be a refreshing change.

Evil? It's not good or evil, it's business. Stopping a product because someone died simply doesn't make sense from a business perspective unless there are other business-realted reasons involved. Apple didn't stop their event when Jobs was on his death bed. Apple isn't stopping the preorders and releases of products because Jobs passed away. Last time I checked Apple is a lot closer to Jobs than some Ice Cream Sandwich OS update.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #46 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

All this anthropomorphizing of corporations is bizarre.

Nice!
post #47 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

For those who smell fish (or smell like it), consider this:

Sergey Brin and Larry Page have been unabashed admirers of Steve Jobs, well before Jobs was sick. The respect they have for the man may be equal to that of most Apple fans. Despite Steve Jobs' reported anger toward Google and particularly Eric Schmidt, Schmidt has said nothing but kind words even well before Jobs' death. In some ways, the GooglePlex has lost a hero too, a source of inspiration.

Of course, we will never know anyone's true motive. But, in the absence of certainty, why not choose the more positive scenario and be happy? Being a cynic whenever possible does not make one more intelligent. It just makes you more cynical.

This. No further explanation needed. No conspiracy, no ulterior motives. This is about respect for one of their heroes, plain and simple.
post #48 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Evil? It's not good or evil, it's business. Stopping a product because someone died simply doesn't make sense from a business perspective unless there are other business-realted reasons involved. Apple didn't stop their event when Jobs was on his death bed. Apple isn't stopping the preorders and releases of products because Jobs passed away. Last time I checked Apple is a lot closer to Jobs than some Ice Cream Sandwich OS update.

Since you would claim they're lying, why would anyone read "good" into your comments Solipsism? Again, there's no reason to believe anything other than what they said. I think Mr. Jobs would rather see the animosity disappear for at least a few days. That's one of the best ways to show your respect for him IMHO.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #49 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post


Just let it all go for a few days. It will be a refreshing change.

My problem is with the "...few days" part of it. Nothing refreshing about that if its back to business-as-usual a few days later.

That's cynical, no?

I'd rather be honest than a cynic. It's pure speculation, of course, but I think SJ would probably approve.
post #50 of 193
I agree. I believe he would like to see us "let it go". Not for a second would I believe that Steve Jobs carried hate in his heart everyday.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #51 of 193
My guess is the introductory speech involved a lot of cuts at Apple for not being innovative, for suing competitors, for being closed, etc, rather like the Google I/O event where they ranted about saving the world from a totalitarian Apple. They no doubt need to re-work the whole thing now.
post #52 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Since you would claim they're lying, why would anyone read "good" into your comments Solipsism? Again, there's no reason to believe anything other than what they said. I think Mr. Jobs would rather see the animosity disappear for at least a few days. That's one of the best ways to show your respect for him IMHO.

Why make any claim of morality at all. It's business. It's war. You make your weaknesses look like strengths whenever possible. Not announcing ICS is a weakness but saying it's because you're honoring some fallen opponent makes it sound noble if you romanticize it… a trait humans love to find as we categorize everything as good or evil. Plain and simple, this respite makes is most logical if they needed more time to regroup after the iPhone 4S announcement; Jobs passing just helps them save face doing it.


PS: If this was just about honouring Jobs they could hold the event and have a moment of silence at the end and/or a note about Jobs efforts in the industry at the beginning or end.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #53 of 193
Samsung has been USING Apple's IP with no reservation and now Google and Samsung are "rubbing salt to the wound" by USING Steve Job's death to advance their ulterior motives.

I hope their "win-win" ploy backfires.

In times of war battles are waged regardless of civilian casualties and companies are in the same mindset to secure an advantage - fair or unfair. So this whole "deferral" thing out of respect is pure BS.
post #54 of 193
When is Steve Job's funeral?

It could be that these companies realize that whatever they introduce will be totally overshadowed by the funeral, and that's why they are postponing the event.

It also must have been pretty tough for Apple to hold the iPhone event on tuesday when the people on stage knew that Steve was on his death bed.
post #55 of 193
It's more like they might not get enough attention ...
post #56 of 193
Very classy. My opinion of Google and Samsung goes up around 5 notches.

Here's very not classy:

rms, freetardism's dear leader posted this:

Quote:
Steve Jobs, the pioneer of the computer as a jail made cool, designed to sever fools from their freedom, has died.

As Chicago Mayor Harold Washington said of the corrupt former Mayor Daley, "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone." Nobody deserves to have to die - not Jobs, not Mr. Bill, not even people guilty of bigger evils than theirs. But we all deserve the end of Jobs' malign influence on people's computing.

Unfortunately, that influence continues despite his absence. We can only hope his successors, as they attempt to carry on his legacy, will be less effective.

http://stallman.org/archives/2011-ju...8Steve_Jobs%29

World's biggest jerk. I would say that my opinion of RMS dropped 5 notches but it was rock bottom already.
post #57 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicNReason View Post

I love how people immediately assume this has an ulterior motive. I'm disappointed. These two company's may have been at war with each other in the market, but they are still run by people. This reminds me of something tragic that just happened to the University of Michigan Marching Band. Understand that I'm a member of The Ohio State Marching Band, and the only reason I'm even spelling that state's name is out of respect. One of their band members died in a car accident. Now, for those of you who don't understand the OSU-UM rivalry, I'll try and sum it up for you. I hate that state. I hate everything about them. I hate the colors Maize and Blue. I'd rather be punched in the balls than listen to Hail To the Victors. A female wearing that jersey is just as disgusting as one that smokes (I'm a non-smoker). When we march into Ann Arbor, the band and our team has as many security guards and snipers (yeah, snipers \) as the president giving a speech...We still get charged at and I've gotten a black eye from being assaulted while leaving. Essentially, we hate each other. That being said, when we learned of this kids death, we essentially ended practice early out of respect. We sent a few of our own to personally talk to their band to let them know that we feel their pain. I know some of you probably don't care, but after experiencing this just last week (seriously, look it up), I have a better understanding of what Google/Samsung are doing. Death is much bigger than you and I.

tl;dr: People are capable of being great.
tl;dr2: Muck Fichigan.

I do understand your story but will NEVER understand how a person can be moved to such an extreme. Sports rivalries make no sense to me (I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area) and while business rivalries make economic sense, why in the world would anyone every feel so strongly about a sports team that they would be moved to violence over it? Just does not add up for me.

You say you hate everything about them - but why and to what end? where is the value and or benefit to you to harbor that hate? I almost never even use the word hate - the closest I come may be when trying to avoid idiot drivers not eh road - why do I not use the word? because to hate something requires time and effort that in my opinion is entirely wasted when you could be doing something positive or enjoyable. the world as a whole would be a far better place if everyone could put the hate behind them and be a positive force in the world. How utterly stupid is it to hate someone just because they happened to be born and raised in the next star over from you? (or even if you have voluntarily made the choice of which team to support etc).

I have no idea what the change in announcements from companies that compete with Apple means and what the motives might be of the individuals behind them - all the speculating sure can be fun though. As for ulterior motives - there is ALWAYS an ulterior motive - no matter how outwardly benign or benevolent any act might be - there is ALWAYS an ulterior motive - even if that ulterior motive is simply the knowledge and satisfaction of knowing that you did something that made you happy (or peaceful or content etc) - even if your actions had no impact whatsoever on any one else.
post #58 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelong View Post

True, corporations don't, but maybe the people who run them do.

Folks forget that companies are run by people...which is why business isn't always business.
post #59 of 193
Though copying is the highest form or flattery. Its obvious (visually for me) that Samsung copies Apple. Out of respect how about a little more variation in the look and feel of your products Samsung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Google and Samsung have canceled an event planned for next week where the companies were supposed to announce the first smartphone based on Android "Ice Cream Sandwich," a move reportedly made in response to the death of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.

The two companies are said to have rescheduled the event out of respect for Jobs, sources told Ina Fried of All Things D. The companies were originally scheduled to show off the next version of Google's Android operating system, dubbed Ice Cream Sandwich, along with a new "Nexus" smartphone built by Samsung on Tuesday.

"Sources said the companies just felt it was the wrong time to hold a launch event, as the world continues mourning Jobs, who died on Wednesday," Fried wrote.

Samsung and Google earlier on Friday issued a joint statement stating they would postpone the "Samsung Mobile Unpacked" event during the CTIA trade show in San Diego, Calif. "Under the current circumstances, both parties have agreed that this is not the appropriate time for the announcement of a new product," the press release vaguely said.

The move by Samsung and Apple is particularly interesting because Apple has not changed its plans to launch the iPhone 4S next week. The company began taking preorders earlier Friday for the handset's Oct. 14 launch.



Both Google and Samsung have paid their respects to Jobs since he died after a long bout with cancer on Wednesday at the age of 56. Google's executive chairman, Eric Schmidt, formerly served as a member on Apple's board of directors.

Teasers for the now-postponed event have teased that the companies will show off "something big." Reports have indicated the new handset will sport a curved screen with a 4.65-inch display, and will be the first handset to run Android 4.0.
post #60 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Forbes View Post

This. No further explanation needed. No conspiracy, no ulterior motives. This is about respect for one of their heroes, plain and simple.

How many millions did they decide to lose in order to express this respect? 10? 100?

Or did they decide that they could make more via a delay?

Or did they say "I don't care if it costs $100,000,00.00! I gots RESPECT!"
post #61 of 193
deleted
post #62 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

How many millions did they decide to lose in order to express this respect? 10? 100?

Or did they decide that they could make more via a delay?

Or did they say "I don't care if it costs $100,000,00.00! I gots RESPECT!"

It's a keynote not the launch. It's not like the product is a secret anyway so it might cost them a little money but not enough that the CEOs are going to get raked over the coals by the stockholders over.
post #63 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInsider2 View Post

Uh, it's google. They have thousands of developers they can re-direct onto a project. But more likely the have to find something to outshine Siri in some way...

p.s. Siri isn't voice recognition software. It uses voice recognition to feed into an artificial intelligence engine (mostly based upon wolfram alpha)

Siri is NOT based on Wolfram Alpha; however, these are related technologies because both have integrated natural language processing.

As for the voice recognition part (or rather, speech recognition), Siri uses Nuance technology.
post #64 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Siri uses Nuance technology.

. . . who just bought Swype, so expect a "better" keyboard may make it's way to Apple at some point too.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #65 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmlco View Post

Out of respect? Google, maybe. But Samsung?

And an event that's still a week away? Odd.

Maybe the Ice Cream is still a little soft....

Or, more likely, they don't want to be seen as attempting to trash Steve and his creations so close to his death.

Whatever it is, there's a business decision behind it.

My exact thoughts.
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
post #66 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

How many millions did they decide to lose in order to express this respect? 10? 100?

Or did they decide that they could make more via a delay?

Or did they say "I don't care if it costs $100,000,00.00! I gots RESPECT!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nht View Post

It's a keynote not the launch. It's not like the product is a secret anyway so it might cost them a little money but not enough that the CEOs are going to get raked over the coals by the stockholders over.

Furthermore, the Nexus series is about providing a reference/showcase design. Past Nexus phones have not sold in millions, in part because that was not the intent. Furthermore, how much money does Google make off Android phones? This is their show more than Samsung's. By delaying the keynote, they really aren't losing that much. Page and Brin are ultimate geeks who are believable in their respect for Jobs. Those who pride themselves in knowing the technology scene would/should get this.
post #67 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotJeff View Post

I call BS. Something went wrong and they're using this as an excuse to buy some time.

Even if true, it's nice spin.
post #68 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nht View Post

Very classy. My opinion of Google and Samsung goes up around 5 notches.

Here's very not classy:

rms, freetardism's dear leader posted this:



http://stallman.org/archives/2011-ju...8Steve_Jobs%29

World's biggest jerk. I would say that my opinion of RMS dropped 5 notches but it was rock bottom already.

I personally met Stallman. I could've told you he's the worlds biggest jerk!
post #69 of 193
I can well believe several of the principals at Google would find it very difficult to make a public presentation so soon after Jobs' passing. All but that SOB Gundotra. He's a complete @ss.
Samsung probably has to go with whatever Google wants in this situation, too.
A new product introduction should be a joyous occasion, and you wouldn't want customers to feel that buying your product is like trampling over Jobs' fresh grave. Yes, it's a matter of civility, which translates to business.
post #70 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

General Patton was said to have great respect for Rommel, ...

Even in the harshest of wars there's room for civility. It should be no surprise to see such civility in a far less important context of corporate competition.

I don't believe for one second that Patton volunteered to lose men or other assets due to such respect.

Neither do I believe that Google or Samsung have volunteered to lose any significant amount of money due to such respect.

Indeed, I think that they calculated that more people would buy more product if they delayed the launch, and that they would thereby make more profit.
post #71 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Evil? It's not good or evil, it's business. Stopping a product because someone died simply doesn't make sense from a business perspective unless there are other business-realted reasons involved. Apple didn't stop their event when Jobs was on his death bed. Apple isn't stopping the preorders and releases of products because Jobs passed away. Last time I checked Apple is a lot closer to Jobs than some Ice Cream Sandwich OS update.

From a purely business perspective:

1) Apple can gain PR advantage by continuing without interruption -- and doing what [they think] Steve would have wanted...

2) Google and Sammy (and others) can gain PR advantages by delaying -- to show respect for a fallen [enemy] leader...

I suspect that Google/Sammy will quickly regain whatever they lose through a slight delay, and they will, in turn, earn some respect from their enemies.


It does no harm for a business to show respect for a competitor -- the same as for individuals.

It's the 21-gun salute, flying the flag at half mast, a moment of silence.

...even if you only honor someone else out of respect for yourself!
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -
"He who laughs, lasts!" - Mary Pettibone Poole -
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -
"He who laughs, lasts!" - Mary Pettibone Poole -
Reply
post #72 of 193
deleted
post #73 of 193
deleted
post #74 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Voyer View Post

Dear Apple,

We see that you just announced your next big thing. As it stands, you will be hailed as having the best-in-class camera, and groundbreaking speech technology in Siri that will truly revolutionize the way people use smartphones. We realize that our speech technology will be reviewed unfavorably next to yours, and that many who like or need to use that functionality will walk away from our platform and go to yours without at least a token response from us.

We wanted you to have a reasonable window in the market as the undisputed thought, product, and marketing leader once again. That way, you will be able to maximize sales of your new product line, unabated by us. We want to do this because of our profound respect for Steve Jobs. The world mourns his loss, and we mourn with you. We are sorry for all the petty intellectual property theft and groundless lawsuits, so we want to offer this as a downpayment for all the misery we caused you for no good reason.

When your sales hit ten million units of the new device, and fifty million of those free phones that you will sell in short order, only then will we humbly present a stripped down offering of what we have intended if that's OK with you.

Sincerely,

Google and Samsung

Sure, I buy that.

You must have a sad life
post #75 of 193
Does anyone else think this is a HORRIBLE name??
post #76 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

From a purely business perspective:

2) Google and Sammy (and others) can gain PR advantages by delaying -- to show respect for a fallen [enemy] leader...

There you go. They using his death to their advantage. There is nothing wrong with this. Business isn't about being emotional, but if you can leverage it in others you can benefit from it.

PS: What benefit would they get if their news was overshadowed by news of Jobs. It would hurt their announcement. I'm just trying to get across that this isn't an altruistic gesture, it's just making the business strategy you can at any given moment.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #77 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post

Does anyone else think this is a HORRIBLE name??

It follows their original dessert-orineted naming convention, which was bad from the start.

Note that each begins with a consecutive letter of the alphabet starting with 'A' and Ice Cream Sandwich is a sandwiching, so to speak, of their smartphone and tablet versions of Android.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #78 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorsNewClothes View Post

I'm inclined to think that this cancellation is more about Steve's death overshadowing this event, than it being out of respect. They want to grab all the headlines, rather than be largely ignored by the media at this time.

Come on, people. As much as internet commenter fanboys deride Steve Jobs, 99% of people in the tech industry have an enormous respect for him - even if he drove them crazy at times. I think it's pretty tacky to undercut a gesture of goodwill. There is no evidence to suggest that it is merely a cynical PR move. Eric Schmidt was on the board of directors at Apple for 3 years, for goodness sake. Even if they had a falling out, I am sure Jobs' passing has had a personal impact on many at Google.

If I were in charge at Google, I'd probably do the same thing. If nothing else, it would appear crass and tone-deaf to do a product launch at this time. I know this is an Apple-cenetric website, but that doesn't mean we have to demonize Apple's competitors.
post #79 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by poke View Post

My guess is the introductory speech involved a lot of cuts at Apple for not being innovative, for suing competitors, for being closed, etc, rather like the Google I/O event where they ranted about saving the world from a totalitarian Apple. They no doubt need to re-work the whole thing now.

No doubt that you are correct...

...But delaying the preso to remove offensive material [due to Steve's death] is a form of respect...

...And just common courtesy and common sense!
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -
"He who laughs, lasts!" - Mary Pettibone Poole -
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -
"He who laughs, lasts!" - Mary Pettibone Poole -
Reply
post #80 of 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

It follows their original dessert-orineted naming convention, which was bad from the start.

Note that each begins with a consecutive letter of the alphabet starting with 'A' and Ice Cream Sandwich is a sandwiching, so to speak, of their smartphone and tablet versions of Android.

What's next, Jello?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Google, Samsung cancel phone launch event out of respect for Steve Jobs