or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Error 3200: Massive iOS 5 demand hinders Apple’s servers

Error 3200: Massive iOS 5 demand hinders Apple’s servers - Page 4

post #121 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly7475 View Post

Common sense should tell you it wasn't Microsoft/Amazon servers. In any case the answer is yes, I do.

post #122 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz View Post

Third, after updating to IOS 5 my iPhone didn't restore from iTunes backup (because "backup session is not closed susccessfully"). I've ended up with clear IOS 5. I can't restore from iTunes, can't restore from iCloud because there's not backup there. Only option to configure as new left. Any suggestions? iTunes for Windows 7.

I must confess that after a day break I succeeded to restore from backup. Apparently restore process can also be affected by overloaded Apple servers. Now I am with IOS 5 and my data.
post #123 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post

I'm seeing that problem this morning too. Mail for my me.com address will not load on iCloud or on my iPhone. Strangely I can still get it via MobileMe IMAP on my mac through the old mail.me.com server.

Seems to be a problem still. My @me.com mail works flawlessly on my iMac through Apple Mail and the iCloud web page.

On my iPod Touch and my MBP, @me.com mail times out with errors although I can still use the same @me.com mail from the iCloud web page. The iCloud support page reports everything to be up and running...

I hope Apple sorts this out quick.
post #124 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

The IP's of the update files belong to Apple.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Error 3200: Massive iOS 5 demand hinders Apple’s servers