or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iCloud, Photo stream - any control over which devices receive photos?

iCloud, Photo stream - any control over which devices receive photos?

post #1 of 2
So, the kids used my iTunes account in the early days to buy music for their iMacs.

Does that mean that if I turn on iCloud and Photo Stream that the slightly risque photos from my fiance will be cross-posted to both MY iPhone and Mac -- plus the kids phones & Macs.
(I said slightly r...)

Yeah, I know.

But this is a real question and it's the reason that iCloud is still turned OFF on all of our iPhone 4 handsets.
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorPaul View Post

So, the kids used my iTunes account in the early days to buy music for their iMacs.

Does that mean that if I turn on iCloud and Photo Stream that the slightly risque photos from my fiance will be cross-posted to both MY iPhone and Mac -- plus the kids phones & Macs.
(I said slightly r...)

If kids' machines haven't been deauthorized yet, then, yes, they may eventually catch you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorPaul View Post

Yeah, I know.

But this is a real question and it's the reason that iCloud is still turned OFF on all of our iPhone 4 handsets.

Reasonable decision. The center of your life is for your eyes only to see. We all should stay very cautious about using iCloud (and Siri). Beware, syncing documents from applications is enabled by default. Take care of reassessing this choice.

We mean Apple no harm.

People are lovers, basically. -- Engadget livebloggers at the iPad mini event.

We mean Apple no harm.

People are lovers, basically. -- Engadget livebloggers at the iPad mini event.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iCloud, Photo stream - any control over which devices receive photos?