or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › ipad 3 : here we go!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ipad 3 : here we go!

post #1 of 39
Thread Starter 
all things d is reporting that apple's ipad 3 is already going into production and an early 2012 launch is predicted.

this sucks! i wanted to buy the family an ipad2 for xmas but will be pissed if 3months later the ipad3 comes out! doesnt apple know when the holiday season is? wtf. they should do the ipad & ipod launches in fall for holiday shoppers and the iphone launches in spring/summer. this isnt rocket science.
post #2 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ham_bone View Post

doesnt apple know when the holiday season is? wtf.

Don't you know anything about Apple's release schedule and how having a brand new product for the holiday season is virtually meaningless? "WTF"?

Quote:
they should do the ipad & ipod launches in fall for holiday shoppers and the iphone launches in spring/summer. this isnt rocket science.

No, they should stagger releases so that people are impulse buying stuff at all times of the year.

This isn't rocket science, but they certainly know more about when to release stuff than some guy who believes the iPad 2 will instantaneously stop working when the iPad 3 comes out.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #3 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ham_bone View Post

all things d is reporting that apple's ipad 3 is already going into production and an early 2012 launch is predicted.

And you are surprised because?

The rumors about Apple going to Taiwan for the A6 should tell you something right there.
Quote:

this sucks! i wanted to buy the family an ipad2 for xmas but will be pissed if 3months later the ipad3 comes out! doesnt apple know when the holiday season is?

It is a mixed bag for Apple! If they launch just before Christmas the risk not having enough product to make everybody happy during the most stressful shopping season of the year. Making your customers hate you is not a good move.
Quote:

wtf. they should do the ipad & ipod launches in fall for holiday shoppers and the iphone launches in spring/summer. this isnt rocket science.

Give the family an IOU and buy iPad3 when it comes out. I actually suspect a major revision of the iPad internals.
post #4 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

The rumors about Apple going to Taiwan for the A6 should tell you something right there.

*gasp* Samsung is relocating their facilities to Taiwan to keep tabs on Apple!

Quote:
Give the family an IOU and buy iPad3 when it comes out. I actually suspect a major revision of the iPad internals.

Plus the most gorgeous screen to ever grace any device ever made.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #5 of 39
I understand your feelings. I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPad for Christmas last year. But I also knew that Apple's schedule for releasing the newest iPad would likely be a few months later. So I got her something else for Christmas and got her an iPad 2 for her birthday.

This year I've dropped hints that I want an Apple TV from her. But now, if it seems there's going to be any sort of meaningful hardware update, I'd prefer that she wait and get it for my birthday (also in the early part of the year).

After going almost 25 years between my first Apple product (a Mac Plus) and my next (an iPod Touch), it seems that in late 2011/2012 I'll be loading up on Apple products: a MacBook Pro, an Apple TV and an iPhone 5(?).
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #6 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

iPhone 5(?).

iPhone 6.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #7 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

iPhone 6.

You think they'll skip the number 5 and jump straight to 6?

I don't think Oscar on Sesame Street would approve of that.

In any case, I'll be getting an iPhone "X" with next year's release.
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #8 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

You think they'll skip the number 5 and jump straight to 6?

Oh, dear heaven's not THIS conversation again

The 6th generation iPhone running iOS 6 on an A6 processor will not be called the iPhone 5. That's nonsense.

Quote:
I don't think Oscar on Sesame Street would approve of that.

So you should be waiting for the iPhone 2. By that rationale, it's MANY years overdue.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #9 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Oh, dear heaven's not THIS conversation again

The 6th generation iPhone running iOS 6 on an A6 processor will not be called the iPhone 5. That's nonsense.



So you should be waiting for the iPhone 2. By that rationale, it's MANY years overdue.

Young wizard, they can call it the Feces GT for all I care. Whatever Apple decides to call the phone (whether they run it by you for a sign-off or not ), my intention is to buy one next year.
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #10 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

Young wizard, they can call it the Feces GT for all I care. Whatever Apple decides to call the phone (whether they run it by you for a sign-off or not ), my intention is to buy one next year.

Tallest makes a compelling argument though. Why on earth would the *6th* iteration of the iPhone be called the iPhone 5?
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
Reply
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
Reply
post #11 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Oh, dear heaven's not THIS conversation again

The 6th generation iPhone running iOS 6 on an A6 processor will not be called the iPhone 5. That's nonsense.



It'll be called the 666
post #12 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bancho View Post

Tallest makes a compelling argument though. Why on earth would the *6th* iteration of the iPhone be called the iPhone 5?

Couldn't tell you. Their nomenclature choice doesn't particularly interest me. Hence my use of the handy, dandy question mark. My final decision in purchasing the device will be based on what its features are and what it will or will not do. What it's called, or whether or not Steve Jobs had a hand in designing the device, will have nothing to do with it.

Personally, I'm pulling for "Feces GT". I think that has a nice ring to it. Sort of rolls off the tongue, as it were.
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #13 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


This isn't rocket science, but they certainly know more about when to release stuff than some guy who believes the iPad 2 will instantaneously stop working when the iPad 3 comes out.

i obviously dont think the ipad2 will stop working when the 3 comes out but am merely expressing an opinion that i would like to see apple launch new products at times that line up more with when they would be in highest demand. it just doesnt make a ton of sense to me why they dont. thats all, sorry if my post upset you like apparently most things you comment on do. i feel bad for you but dont worry, it wont wont affect me.

holiday season: ipads, ipods, apple tv
summer (back to school/grad gifts): macs & macbooks
spring: iphone
post #14 of 39
Golly, gee, shucks... I'm kind of disappointed that no one picked up on why the next iPhone should be called the "Feces GT". It should be called that because it's going to be the sh##! Huh? Get it? Yeah?! *sigh*

Well, just remember, I'll be here all week. Try the veal. And don't forget to tip your waitress!
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #15 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

Golly, gee, shucks... I'm kind of disappointed that no one picked up on why the next iPhone should be called the "Feces GT". It should be called that because it's going to be the sh##! Huh? Get it? Yeah?! *sigh*

Well, just remember, I'll be here all week. Try the veal. And don't forget to tip your waitress!

So instead of having an intelligent argument for why you believe the next device will be called "iPhone 5" or calmly, rationally conceding defeat, you post this.

Mhmm.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #16 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ham_bone View Post

all things d is reporting that apple's ipad 3 is already going into production and an early 2012 launch is predicted.

this sucks! i wanted to buy the family an ipad2 for xmas but will be pissed if 3months later the ipad3 comes out!

Use you inside knowledge to sell iPad 2 one month before iPad 3 comes out for a decent resale price of wait for iPad 3. Every year expect new iPad.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #17 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

So instead of having an intelligent argument for why you believe the next device will be called "iPhone 5" or calmly, rationally conceding defeat, you post this.

Mhmm.

And why, pray tell, would I want to have an argument, debate or anything else about what the next generation iPhone will be called? You want to take a passing remark and make a huge issue out of it, and I find that rather curious.

Don't take this the wrong way (or do... it doesn't really concern me), but I'm not here to build my post count up (5,000+ in roughly a year is pretty good!) or to have arguments or debates about nomenclature or other superficial topics. I think I was fairly clear about that several posts back. Comprehension makes the world a better place, Tallest Skil.

The features of this or any product are what matter to me. The name means nothing. If you're a member of Fanboi 4Life, maybe it matters to you. It may be something that you desire to discuss all day every day. I really don't know. Don't get me wrong... sometimes I like to goof around too - "as much as the next feller", as they say. But playing a game of Mountains & Mole Hills just isn't me. Since that's what we were apparently playing, I gladly concede defeat. Run along now.

Seems that every message board always has at least one...
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #18 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

post

Slams community for their arguments with insults.

Comes back with a 'better-than-thou' response.

Oh, yeah. We really need you around.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #19 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Slams community for their arguments with insults.

Comes back with a 'better-than-thou' response.

Oh, yeah. We really need you around.

Again, comprehension makes the world a better place. Why not pick that ball up and run with it? So unless you've somehow become "the community", I would say all is well between myself and "the community." I've been lurking here for quite some time. And I think this is one of the better boards for getting information on Apple devices and the company itself. Whatever issue I may have with you, don't try to wrap your arms around everybody else here, who actually is helpful and appreciated.

Look, I took the time to read over some of your other (5000+) posts prior to posting what I did. My field is economics and business. I don't make psychological assessments. But you do seem to have a tendency to "talk" (type)... even when you have little to say or contribute. So I believe it's safe to say that we are here for different reasons. It has nothing to do with being "better than thou." It has to do with not wasting time on things that don't matter in the greater scheme of things. But please, feel free to use your time here however you so choose. But this is most definitely the last bit of my time that will be wasted on this particular (off topic) issue.

Have a cold drink. Enjoy the balance of the weekend. You'll grow to love me in time... or maybe not. Either way...
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #20 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

Again, comprehension makes the world a better place. Why not pick that ball up and run with it? So unless you've somehow become "the community", I would say all is well between myself and "the community." I've been lurking here for quite some time. And I think this is one of the better boards for getting information on Apple devices and the company itself. Whatever issue I may have with you, don't try to wrap your arms around everybody else here, who actually is helpful and appreciated.

Look, I took the time to read over some of your other (5000+) posts prior to posting what I did. My field is economics and business. I don't make psychological assessments. But you do seem to have a tendency to "talk" (type)... even when you have little to say or contribute. So I believe it's safe to say that we are here for different reasons. It has nothing to do with being "better than thou." It has to do with not wasting time on things that don't matter in the greater scheme of things. But please, feel free to use your time here however you so choose. But this is most definitely the last bit of my time that will be wasted on this particular (off topic) issue.

Have a cold drink. Enjoy the balance of the weekend. You'll grow to love me in time... or maybe not. Either way...

dont fall for it jag.. if you notice, there is a trend of confrontation and argument rather than discussion and criticism from some people on this site.
post #21 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ham_bone View Post

dont fall for it jag.. if you notice, there is a trend of confrontation and argument rather than discussion and criticism from some people on this site.

?

We were having a discussion the name of the next iPhone.

I criticized his use of "iPhone 5" as the name of the 6th generation iPhone.

Then he posts this:

Quote:
Golly, gee, shucks... I'm kind of disappointed that no one picked up on why the next iPhone should be called the "Feces GT". It should be called that because it's going to be the sh##! Huh? Get it? Yeah?!



Directly at you, however, I do apologize for the tone of my earlier posts. I was far harsher than need be. Please forgive me.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #22 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ham_bone View Post

dont fall for it jag.. if you notice, there is a trend of confrontation and argument rather than discussion and criticism from some people on this site.



See PM.

BTW, sorry for having a hand in dragging your thread off topic.
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #23 of 39
Sorry, Steve - I still want Flash and universal AirPrint on my next iPad.
Mike
post #24 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikej View Post

Sorry, Steve - I still want Flash and universal AirPrint on my next iPad.
Mike

Sorry, Mike. The former will absolutely never happen and the latter is up to the printer manufacturers.

Sincerely,

Common Sense. Or Silence Dogood, if you prefer.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #25 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Oh, dear heaven's not THIS conversation again…

The 6th generation iPhone running iOS 6 on an A6 processor will not be called the iPhone 5. That's nonsense.


The 5th generation iPhone running iOS 5 on an A5 processor is called the iPhone 4s. I have no idea what the next iPhone will be called nor do I really care, I just don't think iPhone 6 is a given for the reasons you stated. As for the iPad it doesn't sound like the "retina" display will show until the 4th revision.
post #26 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post

The 5th generation iPhone running iOS 5 on an A5 processor is called the iPhone 4s.

Exactly, so there's absolutely no reason to call the next one the iPhone 5.

Quote:
I just don't think iPhone 6 is a given for the reasons you stated.

Well, it won't be "iPhone 4G" because Apple has expressly stated they're going to let the carriers beat each other up over telephony technology names.

And it's not likely to be "iPhone LTE" as Sprint would then have to sell an "iPhone LTE" on their network that 1. Has WiMAX and WiMAX only, and 2. Wouldn't work on anything but 3G there, anyway.

That really only leaves 6 unless you have an awesome alternative you've held in reserve? I'm all ears for a new awesome name.

Quote:
As for the iPad it doesn't sound like the "retina" display will show until the 4th revision.

As a completely unrelated response, that's not going to be related to any numbering conventions; rather, the presumed (un)availability of panels in appropriate volume from LG/Samsung, agreed?

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #27 of 39
Quote:
As a completely unrelated response, that's not going to be related to any numbering conventions; rather, the presumed (un)availability of panels in appropriate volume from LG/Samsung, agreed?

I would agree with that. I have read that an increase in resolution to 1600x1200 may be in the works for rev3 but that seems like a less than ideal step...

As per the iPhone name, I have no name to offer and I wasn't trying to say you are wrong, just pointing out that the past wonky naming pattern hasn't been tied to revision/os/chip.
post #28 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post

As per the iPhone name, I have no name to offer and I wasn't trying to say you are wrong, just pointing out that the past wonky naming pattern hasn't been tied to revision/os/chip.

I guess I understand. I don't think anyone would have bought an "iPhone S5L8920" over an "iPhone 3GS".

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #29 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


Oh, dear heaven's not THIS conversation again

The 6th generation iPhone running iOS 6 on an A6 processor will not be called the iPhone 5. That's nonsense.
So you should be waiting for the iPhone 2. By that rationale, it's MANY years overdue.

 

When the iPhone 5 was announced this morning, I was reminded of this thread and this particular post... made with such conviction and a certain all-knowing bravado.

 

Anyone here who is actually plugged into Apple or the decisions of the executives likely isn't saying very much. And those who tend to have the most to say, may just be the ones who know the least. And so it goes... As The World Turns. lol.gif

If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #30 of 39
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

Anyone here who is actually plugged into Apple or the decisions of the executives likely isn't saying very much.

 

We don't need to be. We ARE their naming source now.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #31 of 39

Riiiiight. ;-)

If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #32 of 39
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
Riiiiight. ;-)

 

Fine. Explain why else the 6th device with an A6 chip running iOS 6 was the "iPhone 5" when the 4th device with an A4 chip running iOS 4 was the "iPhone 4".

 

Internally, the iPhone 4 reports as iPhone3,1. Internally, we can assume the 6th iPhone reports as iPhone 5,1. 

 

What changed in the last two years?

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #33 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

Fine. Explain why else the 6th device with an A6 chip running iOS 6 was the "iPhone 5" when the 4th device with an A4 chip running iOS 4 was the "iPhone 4".

 

Internally, the iPhone 4 reports as iPhone3,1. Internally, we can assume the 6th iPhone reports as iPhone 5,1. 

 

What changed in the last two years?


As I tried to explain to you last year, companies are under no obligation to follow naming conventions that you, or any other consumer/observer, approve of. Apple can and will call its devices whatever it chooses, whether you like it or approve of it or not. This is reality. And we must learn to deal with that reality.

 

Unless one is plugged into Tim Cook's brain, you don't know. So there's no reason to *believe* that you know. Now that this device has been named the iPhone 5, do you finally see where I was coming from? Probably not. But with this announcement, the point is now clearly made none the less.

If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #34 of 39
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
Apple can and will call its devices whatever it chooses…

 

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Apples-Phil-Schiller-on-the-new-iPad-name-because-we-dont-want-to-be-predictable_id27823

 

Something has changed in the past six months, then. They didn't give their last product a name that didn't apply.

 

They called the 6th iPhone a name that has nothing to do with the device whatsoever in any respect. I somehow doubt that it's a coincidence that the blogosphere has used this name for a year.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #35 of 39

Dude, you're beating a dead horse. You don't need to explain to me how you got to that wrong turn in the road. No one said that your original logic was bad. Your reasons for believing what you did made sense... somewhat. What I said was, you're not privy to decisions made at Apple. Apple decides. And only Apple decides. Opinions on fan boards mean nothing. So for one to insist what Apple will or will not do is complete folly, as demonstrated here.

If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #36 of 39
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
Opinions on fan boards mean nothing.

 

Except they're apparently stronger than common sense in Apple's mind now.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #37 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

Except they're apparently stronger than common sense in Apple's mind now.


There's just no actual evidence of that being true. Do you have a link to an interview or something that supports that claim? But look, as I was trying to explain last year, at the end of the day, it's just a name on a smartphone - much like the number being dropped altogether from the last iPad. And although (as I said) your basic reasoning was not really faulty, you're not plugged into Apple or its marketing strategies any more than any of the rest of us. In Apple's view, it might have made less logical sense to go from 4S to 6. I don't know. But don't make more of it than necessary. Other than your comments on this fan board/forum, I've really heard not a single peep about this in the outside world.

If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
Reply
post #38 of 39

Is Siri for the upcoming iOS 6 software going to be release for the iPad 2?

 

I have a new iPad, but my friend is the owner of a iPad 2.

post #39 of 39
Originally Posted by AdrianJNYC View Post
Is Siri for the upcoming iOS 6 software going to be release for the iPad 2?

 

No.

 

Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
There's just no actual evidence of that being true.

 

The 6th phone has a number 5 in the name. Come on.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › ipad 3 : here we go!