or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama invades yet another country

Obama invades yet another country

post #1 of 7
Imperial President Obama has invaded another country. At least Bush had the courtesy to get the authorization of congress first.

U.S. Deploys Troops in Pursuit of African Rebels

Impeachment is next, right?
post #2 of 7
I read about that today too.

I'm loving it!
post #3 of 7
Whether Bush does it, or Obama does it, it's still wrong. There's no 'gotcha' here. Anyone intelligent knows that Obama is no Liberal.
post #4 of 7
I'm still trying to figure out at what point people started to not give a fuck about the UN anymore. I don't think the US ever cared but post-Iraq invasion in seems like pretence is not even needed.

This is part of the 2012 change. The future is not going as I had hoped. Yet I am making moves for what I can do best and what I can accomplish. But I digress, of course.

Maybe just nuke Iran and North Korea and get it over and done with. \ Oh wait, there's still the rest of the Middle East, who knows what is going on in Africa, and after being out of Malaysia for a while I can safely call it a instituionalised-racially-biased Muslim state. Luckily, Malaysia is relatively non-violent, we couldn't even maintain fighter jets properly, and somebody went and sold off a plane engine for profit.
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Whether Bush does it, or Obama does it, it's still wrong. There's no 'gotcha' here. Anyone intelligent knows that Obama is no Liberal.

do you think Obama is more of a Centrist?
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

do you think Obama is more of a Centrist?

He's right of Bill Clinton and Bill Clinton was a centrist.
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

He's right of Bill Clinton and Bill Clinton was a centrist.

That's batshit crazy. As is the notion that the Left is less inclined to use military force.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama invades yet another country