or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › McHero arrested after McDonald's beatdown

McHero arrested after McDonald's beatdown - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Here's an update to this story, and it's interesting to see who was right and who was wrong in this thread.

The McDonald's employee who beat the two vicious female thugs with a metal rod has been cleared of all charges by a grand jury!

The two female packrats (one of whom suffered a fractured skull ) have been indicted by that same grand jury and they will be getting what's coming to them soon enough.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/wome...s-20111208-apx
post #42 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Here's an update to this story, and it's interesting to see who was right and who was wrong in this thread.

The McDonald's employee who beat the two vicious female thugs with a metal rod has been cleared of all charges by a grand jury!

The two female packrats (one of whom suffered a fractured skull ) have been indicted by that same grand jury and they will be getting what's coming to them soon enough.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/wome...s-20111208-apx

Thanks for the update and it sounds like justice was served.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Thanks for the update and it sounds like justice was served.

Check out the lawyer's quote:

Quote:
Their lawyer, Harold Baker, said he believed they were being charged with burglary.

"The guy that does the beating gets to walk out the door, and the people he beats end up getting charged -- it seems backward to me," Baker said.

Good lord. Okay, you can make the argument he went too far in defending himself (or may have). In fact, I believe I did just that earlier. But to frame it is "the guy that did the beating?" Wow, that takes some cojones.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Check out the lawyer's quote:

Good lord. Okay, you can make the argument he went too far in defending himself (or may have). In fact, I believe I did just that earlier. But to frame it is "the guy that did the beating?" Wow, that takes some cojones.

Well prepare to see the exact same type of cojones in the general election. Can you believe the head of the DNC actually claimed there have been no job losses under Obama? I mean they aren't even attempting to be truthful.

The case here was a clear loser from the get go. The law is pretty clear about how much of a threat a layperson has to absorb when being attacked. The answer is none. Occasionally cops get into trouble for being overly aggressive in their treatment but they have an entire system of responses, levels of threat and leadership they are supposed to consult. A regular person on the street has nothing like that.

It's also crazy to see how the bar has moved on matters like this. We used to see people complaining about wild and out of control people pointing silver cellphones at the police and they ended up dead. Now we see the same people complaining about.....pepper spray. It just shows there's no level of force they will endorse and they basically want their own authoritarian views endorsed and their own force tolerated. That is the view of the lawyer and his clients. The women were clearly out of control and chasing the man yet they are the "innocent victim" here. It's nonsense.

post #45 of 46
These women lost as some as they struck first.

Once you initiate undesired contact the rules swing in favor of the other party. These women compounded their issue by jumping over the counter where only McDonald's employees are supposed to be.

All this over an inspection of a 50 dollar bill which many retail establishments are supposed to check.
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #46 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmurchison View Post

All this over an inspection of a 50 dollar bill which many retail establishments are supposed to check.

I've been to many McDonald's, Burger King joints and other fast food places that don't even accept bills over $20. There's a sign on the wall stating that no bills larger than $20 will be accepted.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › McHero arrested after McDonald's beatdown