or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Steve Jobs worked on Apple's 'next product' the day before he died

Steve Jobs worked on Apple's 'next product' the day before he died - Page 3

post #81 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeRange View Post

yet another fk'n idiot who just doesn't get it... he was with his family you moron... you self-righteous dick...

The only ones who know are the ones who were actually there. What was reported or said by whoever may or may not be what actually happened. so stfu
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by CogitoDexter View Post

It makes me feel incredibly sad that he was THAT committed to his work that he'd still be giving it his all, even the day before he died.

Sad, but also incredibly honoured as well that I should be a recipient of such commitment in the same products and technology that I use on a daily basis to earn my living. I doubt I would be so consumed with passion that I'd still be working on it on my deathbed. I'm simply not that strong.

Molière died performing.

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

post #83 of 83
deleted
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Steve Jobs worked on Apple's 'next product' the day before he died