or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › MBA Dual Screen Display Problem - Icons appear as low color (<256?)

MBA Dual Screen Display Problem - Icons appear as low color (<256?)

post #1 of 4
I have a new 11" MBA (i7 and 4GB of RAM) that is having some display problems after I attach second screen. With the second screen attached through a DVI adapter, the app icons on Mission Control and the app switcher are being rendered in VERY low color. I hadn't heard of this happening, and was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.
post #2 of 4
OK, so I'm noticing that this happens when I'm not hooked up to a second monitor. Is this a problem with my MBA?
post #3 of 4
...a restart made this go away. For now, I'll call it a glitch. I won't be on the second monitor until Monday. I'll see if it happens again.
post #4 of 4
I am updating this thread for mostly poseterity's sake. After a week of running my MBA as my full time machine (it f'n rocks), I haven't had the graphics problem again. My guess is that it had something to do with all the SW installations I did on the new machine.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › MBA Dual Screen Display Problem - Icons appear as low color (<256?)