or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple's iPhone 4S, Mac mini & MacBook Air are 'Bluetooth Smart Ready'

Apple's iPhone 4S, Mac mini & MacBook Air are 'Bluetooth Smart Ready' - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRR View Post

Hahaha. Nice rumor blurb. I'd have throw out some knowledge bombs on ya and point out FACTS But I don't actually have any because I'm completely and utterly wrong, have just been shown that, and am pathetically attempting to save face.

Finished, obviously.

Quote:
truth hurt? Going to tattle on me?

Yeah. You can't insult other members. Either get over it or find a new forum.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.

post #42 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Finished, obviously.

Yeah. You can't insult other members. Either get over it or find a new forum.

I didn't insult you- I insulted the laziness of your response.

But I'm not surprised by your hypersensitivity

Again- the chuckles keep coming. don;t change man. haha.
post #43 of 46
Quote:

I didn't insult you- I insulted the laziness of your response.

Note to self: Laziness is now defined by giving an answer and multiple links to support said answer and Vigor is now defined as neither providing a coherent answer nor proof thereof.

Huh. Things sure have changed since arguments were invented.

post #44 of 46
Quote:

Of course, everything drains power. That's not a good point, and sadly, it is what it is.

I never said I don't take care of my things. I don't own over 500 movies tho. I have a lot better things to do with my time. Howse your hundreds of CDs, cassettes, and 8 tracks treating ya? Hoard much? Again, no valid point to what I said. Maybe you shouldn't clutter your home with hundreds of plastic discs, cases, and shelves to store it?

I'm not taking any pisses, but you missed the point. So...

I haven't missed any point. I don't have any 8-tracks, sorry, not that old, and I threw all my cassettes out. But I don't require much room to store 500 movies, if you actually owned that much you would realise that yourself. But it is my house, I can store what I like it it, and I prefer the quality that a blu-ray gives me over what is available via digital download.

Now in saying that, what do you store your digital downloads on? If you have a few you would either have a lot of money and have them all on SSD, or you have them on hard drives, aren't you concerned about the life of these? Or the storage, and backup of these? Or is space only a concern when you are trying to make a point for yourself?
post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Note to self: Laziness is now defined by giving an answer and multiple links to support said answer and Vigor is now defined as neither providing a coherent answer nor proof thereof.

Huh. Things sure have changed since arguments were invented.

sorry- no longer interested in talking to a little girl like tattle tale simpleton. you are done.
post #46 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

I haven't missed any point. I don't have any 8-tracks, sorry, not that old, and I threw all my cassettes out. But I don't require much room to store 500 movies, if you actually owned that much you would realise that yourself. But it is my house, I can store what I like it it, and I prefer the quality that a blu-ray gives me over what is available via digital download.

Now in saying that, what do you store your digital downloads on? If you have a few you would either have a lot of money and have them all on SSD, or you have them on hard drives, aren't you concerned about the life of these? Or the storage, and backup of these? Or is space only a concern when you are trying to make a point for yourself?

so- now you see the folly of even saying i can't take care of my stuff in response?

my shit is stored on a SAN. but apple makes a lot of stuff easy to get on my 50MB internet connection as well. I do a lot of high tech stuff you as a physical media clinging consumer won't be able to understand until it's your only option i guess. just like sony likes.

so i'll just pat you on the head and send you on your way. EOD. Sony says hi, btw. they love peeps like you.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple's iPhone 4S, Mac mini & MacBook Air are 'Bluetooth Smart Ready'