or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Small Spanish tablet maker wins patent attack from Apple

Small Spanish tablet maker wins patent attack from Apple - Page 3

post #81 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggin View Post

Are you saying that Apple has rights to the flat, black, rectangular form factor for all portable electronic devices? Just like Ford has rights to all personal transportation machines that have seats, a steering wheel, and four tires?

Equating the design of a device to the mechanism that makes a device go.

Yeah, that makes people take you seriously.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.

post #82 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradJoe View Post

... Apple filed a bogus Patent Infringement claim.

Based on your comment are we to assume you're an expert in patent law? If so, please tell us what other patent lawsuits Apple will lose. Better yet tell Apple so they can drop their lawsuits since they won't win.

Nevermind, I forgot that is what the courts determine not you.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

post #83 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Aside: I've retired my Steve Jobs reaction images. Thought it proper. Please enjoy my new Tim Cook line of reaction images.

If it's not too much trouble, can you create a dancing Tim like the one you made of Steve?
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
post #84 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Equating the design of a device to the mechanism that makes a device go.

Yeah, that makes people take you seriously.

Considering that my post was in reply to a comment comparing the physical appearance of the two devices, it's a valid comparison.

Please try to read posts within the context of which they were written and not cherry-pick one part just to be argumentative.
post #85 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bancho View Post

If it's not too much trouble, can you create a dancing Tim like the one you made of Steve?

I'd have to come up with a different dance, I think. Tim doesn't strike me as the 'joyous frolic' type.

But yeah, I'll see what I can do.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Small Spanish tablet maker wins patent attack from Apple