or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Hollywood versus The Projects: Who Will Win?

Hollywood versus The Projects: Who Will Win?

Poll Results: You already know the question.

Poll expired: Jul 2, 2012  
  • 0% (0)
    Mitt Dem Romney
  • 100% (4)
    Obama
4 Total Votes  
post #1 of 9
Mitt Dem (hund- to Tea's) Romney or Obama?

Please cast your votes.
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #2 of 9
I voted for Obama in this poll, however, I tend to get these things wrong, though I was sure Obama would thwart Pal'in with terrorists. But that was easy.

Romney may well win many one time staunch Dems. He's on the money with healthcare (at least in Mass.) he belives that humans are partly to blame for GW and many Dems want tighter border controls (though Obama sure beats El Bush on that front).

Negatives are that Rom is a favourite among many a hedge fund manager, he'll be the biggest push-over in American history when it comes to dealing with the overt exploitation of the American people when it comes to any finances involving big financial institutions- as can be seen by his exorbiant funding from such dominant corners).

I like him though, he may well cave beyond what a terrorist would cave on issues like gw and migration but where he can I think he'll push the GOP in the right direction.

post #3 of 9
19 views and not one vote. This place sucks. Time to celebrate, I'm shutting off.

post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

19 views and not one vote. This place sucks. Time to celebrate, I'm shutting off.

Mitt Romney believes in a constitutional amendment that would make any and all abortions including ones where the Mother's life is at risk equal to murder, without exception. He will not get the Dem vote.
post #5 of 9
I didn't vote because we still have an entire year before the election. Anything can happen.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

I didn't vote because we still have an entire year before the election. Anything can happen.

Fair enough jazz.

Your a good guy in my eyes.

Peace.

post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Mitt Romney believes in a constitutional amendment that would make any and all abortions including ones where the Mother's life is at risk equal to murder, without exception. He will not get the Dem vote.

Keep fighting.

You're a tough guy.

I need to focus on my business more.

Farewell all.

post #8 of 9
Wait, goodbye as in forever?

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Wait, goodbye as in forever?

I hope not.

...and by the time I return we should have a global government thanks to gw.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Hollywood versus The Projects: Who Will Win?