or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › How to win friends overseas.... by torturing animals?

How to win friends overseas.... by torturing animals?

post #1 of 10
Since the Bush Administration gave the go ahead to torture people in custody (with or without a trial, guilty or not guilty, charged or not charged with any crime), it seems that now animals are now fair game to arbitrary brutality/torture, courtesy of the US military.

Unlike the torture of people, it's obvious that these excuses for human beings did not receive their orders from the top... there would be no point to such orders. But it does show what happens to people as a result of modern military training methods, designed to separate a person from their latent humanity.

Apart from the pain and suffering this creature is going through, one of the saddest parts of the incident, is that these morons were being entertained by this, and were laughing as if they were watching a comedy routine. There are at least 8 people in the room and no attempt was being made to stop the assailant. How commonplace is this type of behavior?

If you care for animals, prepare yourself before watching the clip.

There are no words.

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #2 of 10
I might be mistaken, but weren't you the one who posted some really gory pictures in the OWS thread?

Whatever videos you linked to in the OP must have been so bad that Youtube has already pulled them.

It's ok, you don't have to fix the link or link to new ones, as I have no intentions of watching them, I'm not into gore. I do support the torture of certain humans, but I am strongly against any forms of animal abuse.
post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

I might be mistaken, but weren't you the one who posted some really gory pictures in the OWS thread?

Whatever videos you linked to in the OP must have been so bad that Youtube has already pulled them.

It's ok, you don't have to fix the link or link to new ones, as I have no intentions of watching them, I'm not into gore. I do support the torture of certain humans, but I am strongly against any forms of animal abuse.

Yes... youtube pulled it. It was sickening to watch.. a bunch of US soldiers in uniform were torturing a sheep with a metal baseball bat. After about 12 heavy blows it either lost consciousness (or died), from concussion, perhaps a fractured skull, and they dragged it outside. There was one person wielding the baseball bat, and about 12 others in the room, whooping and laughing.

Since nobody was making any attempt to stop the torture, and were being apparently "thoroughly entertained", I was wondering how common is this kind of behavior in the ranks?
post #4 of 10
You can torture those animals all you want, they still aren't going to talk.
post #5 of 10
...although....

...Sometimes you can get the pigs to squeal!
post #6 of 10
They've killed civillians for sport and posed for pictures with their dead bodies. This does not surprise me in the least, although it does anger and disgust me.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Since the Bush Administration gave the go ahead to torture people in custody (with or without a trial, guilty or not guilty, charged or not charged with any crime), it seems that now animals are now fair game to arbitrary brutality/torture, courtesy of the US military.

Unlike the torture of people, it's obvious that these excuses for human beings did not receive their orders from the top... there would be no point to such orders. But it does show what happens to people as a result of modern military training methods, designed to separate a person from their latent humanity.

Apart from the pain and suffering this creature is going through, one of the saddest parts of the incident, is that these morons were being entertained by this, and were laughing as if they were watching a comedy routine. There are at least 8 people in the room and no attempt was being made to stop the assailant. How commonplace is this type of behavior?

If you care for animals, prepare yourself before watching the clip.

There are no words.

They removed the video from You tube.
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

They removed the video from You tube.

The question on my mind about what happened (see description above) is: "Would these people have indulged in this brutal psychopathic behavior, en masse, prior to their military training"? I would venture a 'most unlikely' on that.
post #9 of 10
US 'kill team' trial: jury considers Calvin Gibbs verdict

Quote:
A military jury is considering its verdict in the trial of a US soldier accused of leading a "kill team" in Afghanistan which murdered unarmed civilians and collected body parts as war trophies.

Click the link for the details, which are truly sickening.

post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

US 'kill team' trial: jury considers Calvin Gibbs verdict

Click the link for the details, which are truly sickening.

Sammi I avoided watching the vids here bit the real point is that the fuckers who run these wars of death encourage the insanity that we see.

Bring them to justice. A world government and tech we ease some of this, but not if we let those who are around in charge now uave a say.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › How to win friends overseas.... by torturing animals?