or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Can I block YouTube and others on AppleTV?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can I block YouTube and others on AppleTV?

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
I am thinking of purchasing an AppleTV and I am wondering if I can block certain items in it such as the YouTube section. Can I do this through Parental Controls or in another manner?
Thanks for you help.
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by markw10 View Post

I am thinking of purchasing an AppleTV and I am wondering if I can block certain items in it such as the YouTube section. Can I do this through Parental Controls or in another manner?
Thanks for you help.

As far as I recall, you can turn off YouTube and other specific media sources through parental controls. I'm not at home for another two hours, I can check then.
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

As far as I recall, you can turn off YouTube and other specific media sources through parental controls. I'm not at home for another two hours, I can check then.

You're correct.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Can I block YouTube and others on AppleTV?