or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Lynching of Herman Cain

The Lynching of Herman Cain - Page 5

post #161 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

This hypocrisy also echoes the whole sexism spiel coming from the right wing (and strongly by one particular member of this site) that despite all of the disgusting nasty things Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein et. al. have been called by right wingers, when Damocrats criticize Palin and Bachmann for being batshit crazy, it's because they hate women.

The difference, of course, is that Clinton, Pelosi and Feinstein have become right-wing lightening rods largely because of policy differences. Palin and Bachmann are vilified by the left because it is well known that they would close the gender gap between the parties.

Thus, GOP women must be taken down hard before they can even get elected.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #162 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Ah, dear Daily Mail.

Well as I said, no news organization. That said I did go over there and get my horoscope as well.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #163 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

Palin and Bachmann are vilified by the left because it is well known that they would close the gender gap between the parties.

LmfAO!!!

There it is again.

Let me clear this up for you once again, Frank. The vilification of Palin and Bachmann is 100% due to the fact that they are batshit crazy, freakish hypocrites with absolutely absurd ideas. We vilify Rush Limbaugh for the exact same thing, no gender involved.

But go ahead, keep telling yourself those lies.
post #164 of 189
Quote:

...due to the fact that they are batshit crazy, freakish hypocrites with absolutely absurd ideas.

You must be confused. I wasn't talking about those Occupy idiots.
post #165 of 189
Quote:

LmfAO!!!

There it is again.

Let me clear this up for you once again, Frank. The vilification of Palin and Bachmann is 100% due to the fact that they are batshit crazy, freakish hypocrites with absolutely absurd ideas. We vilify Rush Limbaugh for the exact same thing, no gender involved.

But go ahead, keep telling yourself those lies.

Speaking of batshit crazy and freakish hypocrites, do we still have anything to prove these allegations beyond some claims? Anything beyond some hearsay for corroboration yet? I mean if I screwed someone for 13 years, I think I'd at least be able to say the person was in this hotel they paid for on this night or things of that nature.

But really, why wonder about that, who would want the media to do their job beyond tossing out a bunch of claims right?

post #166 of 189
Quote:

You must be confused. I wasn't talking about those Occupy idiots.

Way to take the high road, Frank. Meanwhile, we have this.

Yeah, Liberals hate Bachmann because she's a Republican woman. Right.
post #167 of 189
Quote:

Way to take the high road, Frank. Meanwhile, we have this.

Yeah, Liberals hate Bachmann because she's a Republican woman. Right.

When it's politically acceptable to deliberately ignore the scientific realities of the universe, we have a serious problem.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #168 of 189
Quote:

Way to take the high road, Frank.

Didn't get it, did you? Had a feeling you wouldn't.

Hint: You're name-calling was fine, but mine was sarcastically put down in your very next post.

And you're the one calling other people "hypocrites".
post #169 of 189
Quote:

Meanwhile, we have this.

Just clicked on the link. Unbelievable. Gay rights advocates will use children as props for their political fights, and then complain about hate when told gay adoption is a seriously bad idea.

That you would reference using a child like that to make Bachmann look bad is unfortunate.

What would you have said if some tea-partier had sent their kid to Obama with their birth certificate?

Edit: Read the comments. Even the Huff Posters are appalled at forcing an obviously uncomfortable child to do this.
post #170 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

[/sarcasm]

Yes, yes, yes.

Herman Cain deserves support from this vicious, unfair attack from his own penis.

But have you heard? Barack Obama pardoned a turkey last month.

Trumptman: This shows the scant regard Obama has for human life.
SDW2001: Yes. Obama hates humans.
Trumptman: Human beings need protein. Obama wants us to starve.
SDW2001: Could you pass me that noose? It’s under my hood.
Trumptman: There you go.
post #171 of 189
Frank, honestly, you should quit while you're behind. Every sentence you write proves my point even further.
post #172 of 189
Frank, I thought you evangelicals opposed divorce.
post #173 of 189
Quote:

Frank, honestly, you should quit while you're behind. Every sentence you write proves my point even further.

Then you should have no problem explaining that contention.

Quote:

Frank, I thought you evangelicals opposed divorce.

You can try to change the subject if you like, and see if that gets you any further.
post #174 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Yes, yes, yes.

Herman Cain deserves support from this vicious, unfair attack from his own penis.

But have you heard? Barack Obama pardoned a turkey last month.

Trumptman: This shows the scant regard Obama has for human life.
SDW2001: Yes. Obama hates humans.
Trumptman: Human beings need protein. Obama wants us to starve.
SDW2001: Could you pass me that noose? Its under my hood.
Trumptman: There you go.

Goodbye.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #175 of 189
Quote:

This hypocrisy also echoes the whole sexism spiel coming from the right wing (and strongly by one particular member of this site) that despite all of the disgusting nasty things Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein et. al. have been called by right wingers, when Damocrats criticize Palin and Bachmann for being batshit crazy, it's because they hate women.

Conservative opposition to Clinton and Pelosi has absolutely zero to do with the fact that they are women. They aren't portrayed as being less intelligent because they are women. That's the difference.
post #176 of 189
Quote:

Goodbye.

Goodbye, SDW!

Hugs and kisses.

I hope Herman Cain beats this terrible, unfair attack from his own penis and we can all concentrate on stringing that evil Barack Obama up from a tree!

I'm sure you'll find a Republican candidate who can keep his genitals in abeyance soon.

That nice Mr Romney, for example.
post #177 of 189
Quote:

Goodbye.

Good call!

So Herman Cain still hasn't endorsed anyone yet. I wonder if there's a possibility of VP for him because again, none of these claims has actually amounted to anything. It seems the last few cycles we've had a few candidates who really had spouses that were just not into them running for president be it Cain or Howard Dean as examples. If Newt gets the nomination then I'd look for something to help break the mold for VP.

post #178 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Good call!

So Herman Cain still hasn't endorsed anyone yet. I wonder if there's a possibility of VP for him because again, none of these claims has actually amounted to anything. It seems the last few cycles we've had a few candidates who really had spouses that were just not into them running for president be it Cain or Howard Dean as examples. If Newt gets the nomination then I'd look for something to help break the mold for VP.

My feeling is that the harassment claims are bogus, but the affair allegation may be true or partially true. There seems to be more evidence for that one. Either way, I'd prefer not to see Cain on the ticket. I like him, but I don't think he's knowledgeable enough.
post #179 of 189
I would absolutely encourage the eventual Republican candidate to run with Herman Cain on the ticket.

I think that would make the election very entertaining indeed.

Ideally with Newt Gingrich as the principle candidate: Adulterer/Adulterer 2012!

(I hope you dont think Im lynching Newt Gingrich for pointing out that his infidelities and his gross hypocrisy might count against him in the scrutiny of an election campaign.)

(That is to say, he will be LYNCHED and it will be SO UNFAIR of people to bring his PAST UP.)

(Unlike, say, that despicable shit John Kerry, or Barack Obama, who both TOTALLY deserved it, so it wasnt LYNCHING.)
post #180 of 189
Quote:

My feeling is that the harassment claims are bogus, but the affair allegation may be true or partially true. There seems to be more evidence for that one. Either way, I'd prefer not to see Cain on the ticket. I like him, but I don't think he's knowledgeable enough.

The only "proof" I've heard about was claims to know his private number and to have texted him on it. Since it is clear she was severely behind on her rent and had been for several months, she was probably begging him for cash no doubt.

post #181 of 189
Quote:

The only "proof" I've heard about was claims to know his private number and to have texted him on it. Since it is clear she was severely behind on her rent and had been for several months, she was probably begging him for cash no doubt.

I don't know. My understanding is there were over 60 phone calls in whatever given period of time (a year, I think). He also said his wife didn't know about it. He's claimed the affair never happened, but didn't refute any specific charges about flying her around the country. And then he suspended campaign after admitting his wife knew nothing of the "friendship." I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound good.

I contrast this with the other women, specifically the first one. She lived in the same building as David Axelrod for pete's sake. I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

By the way, I don't have Mumbo on ignore...I'm just doing it the old fashioned way. It's funnier that way, watching him quote posts and flip out. I might suggest you follow the same strategy. Most entertaining.
post #182 of 189
This is, truly, an excellent thread.

To any lurkers here who find themselves undecided come election time in America, bookmark this.

Remember these posters. See who theyre supporting then.

Theyre the people who think that Herman Cain was being lynched when the news about his sexual misconduct and his affair came to public knowledge.

Thats all you have to remember. These people think that Herman Cain was being lynched when it came out that he had had an affair.

So come back here, read these names, and then see who theyre supporting.

Maybe ask yourself if you can trust the opinions of people like this.
post #183 of 189
Quote:

Conservative/Liberal opposition to Clinton and Pelosi and Palin and Bachmann has absolutely zero to do with the fact that they are women. They aren't portrayed as being less intelligent because they are women. There's no difference.

TFTFY.

Why don't you fucking get it?
post #184 of 189
Cain paid White on a monthly basis, without his wife's knowledge. He maintained a personal (not business) friendship with her without his wife's knowledge.

If he wasn't fucking her, he's still mountains of stupid from being qualified to be President.
post #185 of 189
Quote:

TFTFY.

Why don't you fucking get it?

Yes, quite.

Pointing out Palin's unsuitability for high office on the grounds that she isn't exactly an intellectual titan is, apparently, tantamount to lynching, however.
post #186 of 189
Quote:

I don't know. My understanding is there were over 60 phone calls in whatever given period of time (a year, I think). He also said his wife didn't know about it. He's claimed the affair never happened, but didn't refute any specific charges about flying her around the country. And then he suspended campaign after admitting his wife knew nothing of the "friendship." I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound good.

You can't refute specific charges when there isn't anything specific given. Think about Paula Jones for example. She clearly named a place, time and parties involved. It isn't as if Cain can say, I wasn't at this hotel or I was with this other person during that time because no information like that was ever given.

As for the money, I'll just say that given certain levels of income and prior backgrounds, it isn't at all hard to understand. I can't really get into particulars because certain people here love to misrepresent and start arguments but it allows me to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:
I contrast this with the other women, specifically the first one. She lived in the same building as David Axelrod for pete's sake. I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

Quote:
By the way, I don't have Mumbo on ignore...I'm just doing it the old fashioned way. It's funnier that way, watching him quote posts and flip out. I might suggest you follow the same strategy. Most entertaining.

I'm in absolute agreement.

Quote:

Cain paid White on a monthly basis, without his wife's knowledge. He maintained a personal (not business) friendship with her without his wife's knowledge.

If he wasn't fucking her, he's still mountains of stupid from being qualified to be President.

So she has produced records of monthly transfers to her accounts from his accounts. She has cancelled checks from him or something of that nature. The claim was that he gave her money to help with month-to-month bills. That term means he helped her a few times with a monthly bill likely her rent since records clearly show she has had eviction notices served against her repeatedly. What this does not mean is that he bought her a car, condo or something that would be a gift.

It in no form amounts to mountains of stupid. When you have money people, ask you for it all the time for all manner of reasons. If you don't know this then you clearly don't have any money.

post #187 of 189
Quote:

...he's still mountains of stupid from being qualified to be President.

So we can both agree now that Clinton was never qualified to be President?

Took you awhile. But you got there eventually.
post #188 of 189
Quote:

So we can both agree now that Clinton was never qualified to be President?

Took you awhile. But you got there eventually.

post #189 of 189
Quote:

You can't refute specific charges when there isn't anything specific given. Think about Paula Jones for example. She clearly named a place, time and parties involved. It isn't as if Cain can say, I wasn't at this hotel or I was with this other person during that time because no information like that was ever given.

I didn't mean that specific, but good point.

Quote:

As for the money, I'll just say that given certain levels of income and prior backgrounds, it isn't at all hard to understand. I can't really get into particulars because certain people here love to misrepresent and start arguments but it allows me to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hmm, I wonder who those people might be.

Quote:

I'm in absolute agreement.

So she has produced records of monthly transfers to her accounts from his accounts. She has cancelled checks from him or something of that nature. The claim was that he gave her money to help with month-to-month bills. That term means he helped her a few times with a monthly bill likely her rent since records clearly show she has had eviction notices served against her repeatedly. What this does not mean is that he bought her a car, condo or something that would be a gift.

It in no form amounts to mountains of stupid. When you have money people, ask you for it all the time for all manner of reasons. If you don't know this then you clearly don't have any money.

Agreed. Still, this last one appears different. His reaction seemed different. It could just be that he knew his financial position couldn't withstand the pounding. Or it could be true. Or both.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Lynching of Herman Cain