or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Lynching of Herman Cain
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Lynching of Herman Cain - Page 2

post #41 of 189
If I ever meet Herman Cain, I'll grab his head and pull it toward my crotch and say, "You wanted my vote, right?"
post #42 of 189
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

But, but...http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...roof%22&page=5




But...you said this...



But then in this thread...



BUT YOU FUCKING SAID THIS:



My oh my. See some sort of contradiction here?

SDW, start applying your statement in THIS THREAD to your religious views.


I won't apply it, because faith is another matter. Faith is not something that can be proved or disproved. I made the statements(s) you quote to make that very point. Comparing that to unproven allegations is absurd.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #43 of 189
Let the record show that SDW is obviously demonstrating a double standard as EVIDENCED in my post above.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #44 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

I won't apply it, because faith is another matter. Faith is not something that can be proved or disproved. I made the statements(s) you quote to make that very point. Comparing that to unproven allegations is absurd.

It is absurd. You don't have to prove religious devotion in a court of law. You do have to prove crimes.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #45 of 189
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Let the record show that SDW is obviously demonstrating a double standard as EVIDENCED in my post above.

Apparently you are unable to comprehend my explanation. Once again, the statements you quoted were made explicitly for the purpose of showing that faith cannot be proven either way. Faith transcends reason and tangible evidence. Now, if you choose to not to believe in anything beyond the tangible, that's perfectly fine with me. But I am not required to "prove" God's existence or justify my beliefs to you. And finally, the fact that you attempt derail most conversations by attacking those of us that believe in God as hypocrites (because we dare to mention the need for evidence) is really tiresome.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #46 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

If I ever meet Herman Cain, I'll grab his head and pull it toward my crotch and say, "You wanted my vote, right?"

Who said anything about having to meet him? If I ever see you running for office, I'll declare you raped me while eating a puppy and clubbing a seal.

The allegation is the only thing that matters.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #47 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Who said anything about having to meet him? If I ever see you running for office, I'll declare you raped me while eating a puppy and clubbing a seal.

That's all the left has. When the election season really kicks into high gear, Obama will never be able to run on his pathetic record or his complete lack of accomplishments, so Obama and his supporters will be fiercely attacking anybody who challenges him.

No matter who runs against Obama, I'm sure that they will be a racist, or at least that's what the Obamabots will claim. Being a racist in the USA in 2011 is actually a good thing, especially when it's a liberal calling you a racist.
post #48 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Apparently you are unable to comprehend my explanation. Once again, the statements you quoted were made explicitly for the purpose of showing that faith cannot be proven either way. Faith transcends reason and tangible evidence. Now, if you choose to not to believe in anything beyond the tangible, that's perfectly fine with me. But I am not required to "prove" God's existence or justify my beliefs to you. And finally, the fact that you attempt derail most conversations by attacking those of us that believe in God as hypocrites (because we dare to mention the need for evidence) is really tiresome.

Yes, it's tiresome that you don't think rationally and can't see how your hypocrisy undermines much of what you have to say.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #49 of 189
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Yes, it's tiresome that you don't think rationally and can't see how your hypocrisy undermines much of what you have to say.

Let me get this straight one more time. You're saying that because I don't ask for tangible evidence of God, I cannot ask for evidence of literally anything else in the universe?
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #50 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Who said anything about having to meet him? If I ever see you running for office, I'll declare you raped me while eating a puppy and clubbing a seal.

The allegation is the only thing that matters.

Except that when the allegations were made, there was absolutely no indication Cain would ever have any political life. You guys act like these allegations were made AFTER Cain came forward politically. Additionally, there was more than just one victim.

Maybe he forgot that he had been accused of sexual impropriety 'cause of all those things bouncing around in his head. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.
post #51 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Except that when the allegations were made, there was absolutely no indication Cain would ever have any political life. You guys act like these allegations were made AFTER Cain ce forward politically.

You might have had a point to make but since you rape puppies and murder seals, you can't even be part of the discussion.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #52 of 189
This is just a distraction. Cain won't get elected for a variety of other reasons. But people like drama. It's good for ratings.

You know which candidate the media fears the most? Ron Paul. He's got no dirt to dig up. No intrigue. No sensationalism. Just a regular guy who's been on message and consistent in his politics for 30 years. And he's the only candidate who is proposing substantial and real change from the status quo.

He can't be bought. And worse, he's horrible for ratings.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #53 of 189
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Except that when the allegations were made, there was absolutely no indication Cain would ever have any political life. You guys act like these allegations were made AFTER Cain came forward politically. Additionally, there was more than just one victim.

Maybe he forgot that he had been accused of sexual impropriety 'cause of all those things bouncing around in his head. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.

Oh, you mean this fucking bullshit hit piece?

It looks to me that he's taking time to gather his thoughts and trying to be specific on what actions the interviewer means re: Libya.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #54 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Let me get this straight one more time. You're saying that because I don't ask for tangible evidence of God, I cannot ask for evidence of literally anything else in the universe?

If any of your political beliefs are even remotely motivated by your religious belief, no. You don't get to play with the adult rules when they suit you while you are still living in a child's fantasy world.

And since your position on gay marriage, among others, rests upon the invisible and nonexistent foundation of religious belief...no, you don't get to sit at the adult table.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #55 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Oh, you mean this fucking bullshit hit piece?

It looks to me that he's taking time to gather his thoughts and trying to be specific on what actions the interviewer means re: Libya.

Yeah, that's it.
post #56 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Yeah, that's it.

Don't you love how he begs the question that Obama somehow didn't do a proper job assessing the situation?

Yeah, that's not what gathering one's thoughts looks like. Wasn't there some Obama teleprompter thread in which much less pronounced stammering resulted in HUUUUUGE condemnations and ridicule from our friendly neighborhood right wing wankers?

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #57 of 189
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

If any of your political beliefs are even remotely motivated by your religious belief, no.

Everyone's political beliefs are in some way influenced by their religious beliefs, including yours.

Quote:
You don't get to play with the adult rules when they suit you while you are still living in a child's fantasy world.

I reject your presumed right to proclaim my beliefs are tantamount to children's fantasy. Who appointed you arbiter of what is true and what is not?

Quote:

And since your position on gay marriage, among others, rests upon the invisible and nonexistent foundation of religious belief...no, you don't get to sit at the adult table.

My position on gay marriage has nothing to do with my religious beliefs, actually.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #58 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Except that when the allegations were made, there was absolutely no indication Cain would ever have any political life. You guys act like these allegations were made AFTER Cain came forward politically. Additionally, there was more than just one victim.

Maybe he forgot that he had been accused of sexual impropriety 'cause of all those things bouncing around in his head. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.

Actually you forget that Cain has run for office twice before. They were never brought up then but then again he never had the possibility of running against Obama who has made his entire career out of getting people out with sexual claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Oh, you mean this fucking bullshit hit piece?

It looks to me that he's taking time to gather his thoughts and trying to be specific on what actions the interviewer means re: Libya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Yeah, that's it.

Did he say there were 57 states or something?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #59 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Did he say there were 57 states or something?

His teleprompter must have malfunctioned.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #60 of 189
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Don't you love how he begs the question that Obama somehow didn't do a proper job assessing the situation?

We just disagree. He makes a valid point.

Quote:

Yeah, that's not what gathering one's thoughts looks like.

Sure it is. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Quote:
Wasn't there some Obama teleprompter thread in which much less pronounced stammering resulted in HUUUUUGE condemnations and ridicule from our friendly neighborhood right wing wankers?

Much less pronounced stuttering? Obama has sounded like a blithering idiot on more than one occasion.

Obama doesn't know what an in inhaler is. And he sounds like an idiot.

Obama doesn't know how many states their are.

Obama doesn't know what Memorial Day is.

Obama says America has gotten soft.

Obama the bumbling idiot.


And you're comparing these to Herman Cain pausing, gathering his thoughts, and asking what specific part of Obama's Libya policy the interviewer was referring to. Right on.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #61 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Don't you love how he begs the question that Obama somehow didn't do a proper job assessing the situation?.

He didn't do a proper job of assessing or addressing the situation. If you claim he did then feel free to present your proof. Make sure it justifies murdering foreign leaders without even consulting Congress.

Quote:
Yeah, that's not what gathering one's thoughts looks like. Wasn't there some Obama teleprompter thread in which much less pronounced stammering resulted in HUUUUUGE condemnations and ridicule from our friendly neighborhood right wing wankers?

I'd suggest you link to it because your characterizations of other's actions is way off base.

What I remember is a thread comparing the gaffes of Palin and the gaffes of Obama and then showing how the media portrayed one as a complete idiot and other other as the a complete genius.

We see the same thing now. Obama makes gaffes all the time. Meanwhile Perry and Cain are idiots if they stumble even one time.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #62 of 189
If it didn't matter for Bill Clinton, why should it matter for Herman Cain?

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #63 of 189
For fuck's sake, we've seen VIDEO of ghaddafi's murder, and it wasn't at the hands of the USA. We have at least two women who Cain settled with over sexual harassment cases and you call the allegations against him a 'lynching' but then you go and accuse Obama of murder when we have incontrovertible proof that Gaddafi was murdered at the hands of his own countrymen?

It's surreal.
post #64 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

If it didn't matter for Bill Clinton, why should it matter for Herman Cain?

Consent. I know you're not too stupid to see the difference.

The only exception would be Paula Jones. Which was fully investigated and cost Clinton greatly, though Clinton admitted no wrongdoing. I'd say it DID work. And the Paula Jones allegations were made after Clinton was already president, hence motive.
post #65 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

For fuck's sake, we've seen VIDEO of ghaddafi's murder, and it wasn't at the hands of the USA.

So just for future reference, when we support, arm or assist those that do the murder, we aren't in any form or fashion responsible for anything.

You've got to be shitting me tonton. It was, to use some nice Bush-isms, a coalition of the willing who took it upon themselves to attack Libya and force a regime change there. He was killed by his own people when forced out of his compound by gee, I don't know...a naval blockade, 110 or so tomahawk missles being lobbed at him, assort air strikes had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I mean seriously, this can't be an honest or real reply.

Quote:
We have at least two women who Cain settled with over sexual harassment cases and you call the allegations against him a 'lynching' but then you go and accuse Obama of murder when we have incontrovertible proof that Gaddafi was murdered at the hands of his own countrymen?

Cain personally had nothing to do with it. Their suits were not against Herman Cain and were not settled with Herman Cain.

Quote:
It's surreal.

What is surreal is to see how intent makes you complete unable to assign blame depending upon the circumstance. Obama is in no form or fashion responsible for the outcome of actions undertaken by the military when he is commander in chief when he declares they must undertake the actions. Meanwhile Herman Cain is completely responsible for allegations against him when no one can prevent someone from making an allegation.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #66 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Cain personally had nothing to do with it. Their suits were not against Herman Cain and were not settled with Herman Cain.

Cain was accused of sexual harassment. It had nothing to do with him? Seriously?

So when a woman sues your apartment association and says "Nick T. Rumpt put his hand under my dress when I asked him if I could make a late rent payment" then you can tell your wife that the woman's complaint is against the association, and 'doesn't have anything to do with you'.
post #67 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Consent. I know you're not too stupid to see the difference.

The only exception would be Paula Jones. Which was fully investigated and cost Clinton greatly, though Clinton admitted no wrongdoing. I'd say it DID work. And the Paula Jones allegations were made after Clinton was already president, hence motive.

So Juanita Broderick consented?

You must not realize you are defending a rapist now.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #68 of 189
Cain is a typical rapist/malestor type and should should do time. Nuff said on this shit.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #69 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

So Juanita Broderick consented?

You must not realize you are defending a rapist now.

Broaddrick gave sworn testimony under penalty of purjury that she never had inappropriate relations with Clinton. You don't see the problem here?

You're simply a two-faced hypocrite.
post #70 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Broaddrick gave sworn testimony under penalty of purjury that she never had inappropriate relations with Clinton. You don't see the problem here?

You're simply a two-faced hypocrite.

She gave that testimony in 1997 while the man was President. You don't see a bit of a power disparity there? You certainly would if it were a Republican. You certainly would if it were called the 99% versus the 1%.

The man straight up lied about his relations with Monica Lewinsky as well. Lewinsky also lied under oath under pressure from Clinton. Clinton was disbarred for his actions and if you claim a President doesn't have more power than Broderick and couldn't rain hell down on her for alleging rape then you are delusional.

Call me whatever you want, I'm not the one defending a rapist, serial adulterer and man accused of sexual assault.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #71 of 189
I suggest you do a little research about the credibility of Broaddrick and her 'witnesses'. You evidently either don't know, or don't care. Meanwhile, Broddrick claimed the events in question happened before Clinton was Governor, much less President. Why didn't she speak up then? Maybe because she hadn't made friends with the sisters who hated Clinton for commuting the sentence of their father's killer. Maybe because she was too busy cheating on her hisband with someone else (not Clinton). Why didn't she pursue her case when Clinton was out of office? Maybe because she had never been consistent with her story, to the point that Kenneth Starr didn't think she was a credible witness.

Go ahead, take the story of Broddrick and compare it to the Cain scandal. Run with it.
post #72 of 189
I love how we have come around to Tonton blaming the woman for not stepping up and doing something then, as if that somehow lessens the reality of what may have happened... He has never met her, know what the news has reported and goes based on a politically motivated investigation that was looking for the strongest case to make the allegations stick. None of that report, that I am aware of, stated that her testimony was false, just that it was too weak to use and have it easily stick.

There is some hypocrisy here... And it is blatant...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #73 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

None of that report, that I am aware of, stated that her testimony was false...

That's exactly right. So why then are YOU claiming that her testimony WAS false?
post #74 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

That's exactly right. So why then are YOU claiming that her testimony WAS false?

I am not, your post however did imply that.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #75 of 189
So her testimony, her only testimony, was possibly true? Then we agree. I'm saying that either her testimony was true (likely) and she later lied in her television interview, or she lied in her testimony. Either way, she's a proven liar. She is also a proven adulteress, and she's proven to have connections that have a personal vendetta against Bill Clinton. So exactly how is this a fair comparison to the Cain situation?

Or are you saying that television is a more reliable source of information than legal process?
post #76 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Everyone's political beliefs are in some way influenced by their religious beliefs, including yours.

I don't have religious beliefs.

Quote:
I reject your presumed right to proclaim my beliefs are tantamount to children's fantasy. Who appointed you arbiter of what is true and what is not?

Go ahead. Reject that the Earth revolves around the Sun, too. Won't make a lick of difference. A big, fucked up Santa Claus for adults. He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you've been bad or good so BE GOOD OR I WILL CONDEMN YOU TO AN ETERNITY OF TORTURE! EH, FORGET THE BE GOOD PART! JUST LOVE ME! LOOOOVE MEEEEE! I NEED WORSHIP ALTHOUGH I AM A PERFECT BEING WHO CAN'T GET HIS OWN CREATION RIGHT SO HAS TO KILL EVERYONE AND THEN KILL MYSELF TO MAKE UP FOR MY SHITTY CREATION'S FAULTS!

Quote:
My position on gay marriage has nothing to do with my religious beliefs, actually.

Bullshit.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #77 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Who said anything about having to meet him? If I ever see you running for office, I'll declare you raped me while eating a puppy and clubbing a seal.

The allegation is the only thing that matters.

You are a sick dude!
post #78 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Cain was accused of sexual harassment. It had nothing to do with him? Seriously?

So when a woman sues your apartment association and says "Nick T. Rumpt put his hand under my dress when I asked him if I could make a late rent payment" then you can tell your wife that the woman's complaint is against the association, and 'doesn't have anything to do with you'.

If they are suing the association they wouldn't be suing because of my individual actions but for allowing, creating or tolerating an environment in which the actions could occur.

That is precisely the point you fail to see. The association Cain was heading was hit with a couple of these, the first couple paid out and then the next few clearly went away because that door of opportunity had closed. I'm certain during that time employee handbooks were rewritten, employee guidelines, etc all were revised.

No civil action was taken against Cain. No criminal charges were filed against him even with one person clearly claiming what amounted to sexual assault. No association would be required to defend that nor protect the person against it.

Look at the Penn State example with the coach there. Will Penn State be sued for tolerating an environment that allowed those actions? Absolutely. However the coach himself was the one arrested and that coach will also be open to civil suits for damages related to his actions.

No suits or charges have ever occurred against Cain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

I suggest you do a little research about the credibility of Broaddrick and her 'witnesses'. You evidently either don't know, or don't care. Meanwhile, Broddrick claimed the events in question happened before Clinton was Governor, much less President. Why didn't she speak up then? Maybe because she hadn't made friends with the sisters who hated Clinton for commuting the sentence of their father's killer. Maybe because she was too busy cheating on her hisband with someone else (not Clinton). Why didn't she pursue her case when Clinton was out of office? Maybe because she had never been consistent with her story, to the point that Kenneth Starr didn't think she was a credible witness.

You could say the same thing about Cain only the charges alleged and the witnesses themselves are much less credible. Every person originates out of Chicago. The only time they ever occurred was in this narrow frame and it was the association that was sued, not Cain. The people had years to press their case and the man ran for office on two prior occasions. It is only when Cain hit top three that the Democratic machine there did what it does and found or made up some charges.

Have you ever looked into how Obama became Senator of Illinois? They had Alan Keyes have to carpetbag his way into the state after the Republican candidate Jack Ryan dropped out. He dropped out when his divorce papers from Jeri Ryan (aka 7 of 9 of Star Trek fame) were unsealed against the protests of both of them and any claim, allegation or even discussion became public fodder.

This is the way Obama has always won. He disqualified all the candidates when running for State Senator. Look it up. Note the pattern and see the problem isn't with Cain.

Quote:
Go ahead, take the story of Broddrick and compare it to the Cain scandal. Run with it.

You apply a very uneven standard including one against the victim that you don't apply against Clinton. She was never disbarred for perjury. Clinton was or did you forget that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

So her testimony, her only testimony, was possibly true? Then we agree. I'm saying that either her testimony was true (likely) and she later lied in her television interview, or she lied in her testimony. Either way, she's a proven liar. She is also a proven adulteress, and she's proven to have connections that have a personal vendetta against Bill Clinton. So exactly how is this a fair comparison to the Cain situation?

Or are you saying that television is a more reliable source of information than legal process?

She's a proven liar. So is Clinton. She's a proven adulteress. So is Clinton. How is it a fair conparison to the Cain situation because first of all, she's not the only one. She's but the tip of the iceberg. She wasn't even lying to protect herself but to prevent Paula Jones from having her suit for sexual harassment go forward which by the way was the same reason Lewinsky lied as well.

Rememeber that old Democratic refrain from them. "It's just sex. It has nothing to do with how the man will perform as President. Private life and professional life shouldn't even be considered the same."

Oh, but that tired bit only applies when it is a Democrat. Make this a woman accusing Weiner and you'd defend him to your dying day.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #79 of 189
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

He didn't do a proper job of assessing or addressing the situation. If you claim he did then feel free to present your proof. Make sure it justifies murdering foreign leaders without even consulting Congress.

But trumpt, you believe in God. You're not allowed to talk about evidence.

Quote:



I'd suggest you link to it because your characterizations of other's actions is way off base.

What I remember is a thread comparing the gaffes of Palin and the gaffes of Obama and then showing how the media portrayed one as a complete idiot and other other as the a complete genius.

We see the same thing now. Obama makes gaffes all the time. Meanwhile Perry and Cain are idiots if they stumble even one time.

But Obama is smart. They are dumb. I mean, how could you even question?


Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

For fuck's sake, we've seen VIDEO of ghaddafi's murder, and it wasn't at the hands of the USA. We have at least two women who Cain settled with over sexual harassment cases and you call the allegations against him a 'lynching' but then you go and accuse Obama of murder when we have incontrovertible proof that Gaddafi was murdered at the hands of his own countrymen?

It's surreal.

False. They did not "settle over sexual harassment." They had termination settlements that made no mention of sexual harassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

I don't have religious beliefs.

Oh, yes you do. Yes you do.

Quote:


Go ahead. Reject that the Earth revolves around the Sun, too. Won't make a lick of difference.

Apparently you're not reading the part where I ask why I have to reject all scientific knowledge because I believe in God.

Quote:
A big, fucked up Santa Claus for adults. He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you've been bad or good so BE GOOD OR I WILL CONDEMN YOU TO AN ETERNITY OF TORTURE!

That's not what Christianity is about, actually. Good deeds don't get one into heaven.

Quote:

EH, FORGET THE BE GOOD PART!

That one doesn't work either.

Quote:
JUST LOVE ME! LOOOOVE MEEEEE! I NEED WORSHIP ALTHOUGH I AM A PERFECT BEING

You worship perfect things all the time. I'm at school so I can't indicate what they are, but it may have something to do with female anatomy.

Quote:


WHO CAN'T GET HIS OWN CREATION RIGHT SO HAS TO KILL EVERYONE AND THEN KILL MYSELF TO MAKE UP FOR MY SHITTY CREATION'S FAULTS!

Who says he can't get his creation right?

Quote:

Bullshit.

I'm perfectly fine with you thinking that. Your need to scream it at every person with whom you disagree is interesting, however.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #80 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Oh, yes you do. Yes you do.

You clearly do not understand what atheism means.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Lynching of Herman Cain