or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Radio from i phone to vehicle.

Radio from i phone to vehicle.

post #1 of 3
I am new to this iphone smartphone business and have just discovered on line radio.

My question is, does anyone have any suggestion for an adapter so that I could pick up some of the stations on the phone and listen to them through my truck stero. It's a Ford F250 with the in dash 6 cd changer, no cassette, no inputs, so I will probably need something that generates a local FM signal and listen through the radio function. Something that will keep the phone charged while listening would be best.
post #2 of 3
The DLO TransPod.

No idea if they still make it, but it's exactly what you want. Plugs into your cigarette lighter and transmits over the radio. I have one mint in its stupid plastic package still.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
post #3 of 3
There are lots of those available (FM transmitters for iPod/iPhone).

Fry's, Wal-Mart, Target, BestBuy, Radio Shack ... they all carry several different brands.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Radio from i phone to vehicle.