or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Radio from i phone to vehicle.

Radio from i phone to vehicle.

post #1 of 3
I am new to this iphone smartphone business and have just discovered on line radio.

My question is, does anyone have any suggestion for an adapter so that I could pick up some of the stations on the phone and listen to them through my truck stero. It's a Ford F250 with the in dash 6 cd changer, no cassette, no inputs, so I will probably need something that generates a local FM signal and listen through the radio function. Something that will keep the phone charged while listening would be best.
post #2 of 3
The DLO TransPod.

No idea if they still make it, but it's exactly what you want. Plugs into your cigarette lighter and transmits over the radio. I have one mint in its stupid plastic package still.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.
post #3 of 3
There are lots of those available (FM transmitters for iPod/iPhone).

Fry's, Wal-Mart, Target, BestBuy, Radio Shack ... they all carry several different brands.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Radio from i phone to vehicle.