or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iCloud › iCloud Calander question

iCloud Calander question

post #1 of 4
For some reason, when i go to iCloud.com, it shows triplicate birthdays in the calendar. My email & contacts are fine, it's just the calendar. My iPhone & iMac calendars are fine also, it's just on the iCloud site. I dont sync calendars in itunes as i use iCloud, so i know that's not the problem. Does anyone have an idea? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
iMac 21.5" 2.7 GHz Quad Core . MacBook Pro 13" 2.6GHz with Retina display . iPhone 5 . iPad 3 LTE . AppleTV 3 . iPod Nano 16G
iMac 21.5" 2.7 GHz Quad Core . MacBook Pro 13" 2.6GHz with Retina display . iPhone 5 . iPad 3 LTE . AppleTV 3 . iPod Nano 16G
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdf View Post

For some reason, when i go to iCloud.com, it shows triplicate birthdays in the calendar. My email & contacts are fine, it's just the calendar. My iPhone & iMac calendars are fine also, it's just on the iCloud site. I dont sync calendars in itunes as i use iCloud, so i know that's not the problem. Does anyone have an idea? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I had the same problem and ended up deleting and reentering a bunch of stuff.
post #3 of 4
I'm having a similar issue, for me it's showing a double entry for every contact on iCloud's web interface. My iPhone and iPad contacts look fine, just iCloud web.
bb
bb
post #4 of 4
Outside of iCloud, what is the best calendar program to use, as an alternative to iCal? I am not sure yet that I want to transition to iCloud.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iCloud
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iCloud › iCloud Calander question