or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › 75% of Apple stores sold out of iPhone 4S on Black Friday, iPad sales up 68%

75% of Apple stores sold out of iPhone 4S on Black Friday, iPad sales up 68% - Page 3

post #81 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Whoa, did Linkgx1's account get nuked from orbit? I can see a lot of quotes but no actual posts.

Yeah. Global ignore feature. He was probably still posting and didn't realize he no one but mods can see his posts. You can also tell when it happens by the page listing artifact showing a new page you access as we get closer to a new page. [edit: You can mouseover the Next Page button to see the total number of posts in the thread.]

I don't think the kid realized what an obnoxious ass he was being.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

post #82 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

There is no real shortage of 4S stock.

If you're going to use conspiracy theories that state it's impossible for demand to be greater than supply you should back your statement with proof or you'll just end up looking like a pathetic troll.

post #83 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocNo42 View Post

Ugh... I feel like I'm talking with alien abductionists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Whoa, did Linkgx1's account get nuked from orbit? I can see a lot of quotes but no actual posts.

I hope he was abducted along with his posts.
post #84 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

If you're going to conspiracy theories that state it's impossible for demand to be greater than supply you should back your statement with proof or you'll just end up looking like a pathetic troll.

Waiting for a reply . . .
post #85 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Waiting for a reply . . .

Since I never said it was impossible for demand to outstrip supply, there's nothing to answer. Such an odd claim can only be meant as obfuscation, since Solipsism surely didn't fail logic at University.
melior diabolus quem scies
melior diabolus quem scies
post #86 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenoBell View Post

What does it benefit Apple to create scarcity when they are selling every single phone they make at a premium price?

People having to wait 21 days for a new phone. What is the strategic advantage in that?

Good luck with that line of questioning with him....
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • 75% of Apple stores sold out of iPhone 4S on Black Friday, iPad sales up 68%
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › 75% of Apple stores sold out of iPhone 4S on Black Friday, iPad sales up 68%