or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Doug Sandlin

Doug Sandlin

post #1 of 2
This will and maybe should be greeted with a handful of sharp rocks, but it it's touching, and hence the thread. Don't be shy to change the subject as I'm not sure otherwise we'll get any action here...

The story is that david David Duke was arrested in Europe. In brief, from the HuffPo (which should be avoided due to the bitch that sold out a bunch of journalists for tuppence, and says now, that she might vote for a Repub next time (hysterical!!! she's toxic sludge mentally!).

The story-

"David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan leader, white supremacist and Louisiana politician, was arrested and taken into custody in Cologne on Friday, prior to a planned speech to a right-wing extremist group, German police said Monday.

The statement by the Cologne police department said that Duke, 61, is "obliged to leave German territory without delay." In a message on his website, Duke said he had been released from jail and requested financial assistance from his followers to fight the deportation."
~ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1119010.html

AND HERE'S THE FIRST COMMENT (AS HUFFPOSTERS WERE OFTEN A REALLY COOL BUNCH)-

---BY DOUG SANDLIN---

"Oh, Wow ----- Hey, Republican's ---- you might not be stuck with Romney, after all!"

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #2 of 2
Given the tongue in cheek intentention of this thread, I hoped our dug in right wing here would maybe take the opportunity to relax, just for a wee bit, and post something off the cuff. But that didn't happen. But since the thread began, as it were, Romney hits a major depression that lingers in his soul, and Newt the Flute, has gained ground.

I'm betting on Perry now, these other guys are flawed.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Doug Sandlin