or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Ipod Touch screen protector

Ipod Touch screen protector

post #1 of 5
Anyone have any recommendations for a good screen protector for 4G ipod touch? See lots online and some bad reviews..\
post #2 of 5
You don't really need one. You can run your keys directly over your screen with purposeful force and nothing will happen.

Unless you're carrying raw diamonds, rocks, or shards of glass in your pocket, you're not gonna have a problem with it.
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You don't really need one. You can run your keys directly over your screen with purposeful force and nothing will happen.

Unless you're carrying raw diamonds, rocks, or shards of glass in your pocket, you're not gonna have a problem with it.

I hate the fingerprints though...Im a germ freak and the thought of all that bacteria on there... Probably a girl thing, but like to keep the surface clean
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongal View Post

I hate the fingerprints though...Im a germ freak and the thought of all that bacteria on there... Probably a girl thing, but like to keep the surface clean

Rub it with the bottom hem of your shirt. That'll clean 'er right up. Or, I guess, wait for someone with screen protector experience.

Sorry, I just don't use them. They mess with the texture of the touchscreen surface, and that just doesn't jive with me.
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongal View Post

Anyone have any recommendations for a good screen protector for 4G ipod touch? See lots online and some bad reviews..\

The screen can and will get scratched wit heavy use.

I very strongly recommend Power Support screen protectors. They look great, don't have a "rainbow effect" or a "crystal effect", they are super scratch-resistant, seem to last forever, and they are air permeable, so you can smooth out bubbles any time just by rubbing them.

I have Power Support screen protectors on my iPhone, my wife's iPhone, my iPod Touch, and my iPad 2. They made a lot of money off of me. I've tried other brands, and those things sometimes look imperfect after a day, and look terrible after a month. Power Support screen protectors can last a year.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Ipod Touch screen protector