or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Verizon soaking high end Android buyers to make up for iPhone subsidies
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Verizon soaking high end Android buyers to make up for iPhone subsidies - Page 6

post #201 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splif View Post

What you see is a business decision: to go with what makes that business a profit. Apple has proven itself.

So is Google, Microsoft, Exxon etc. (some are more profitable). His question would still stand, what does the article try to point out that is new? Aside from straw man picking and trying to convince people that Android phones are more expensive in comparison to Apple phones (which is still can't get over as being completely unsubstantiated and made up).
post #202 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktappe View Post

No, they're really really not. Of all the misstatements you've made this is the most blatant falsehood. Apple absolutely owns profitability in the smartphone market. You say "market share is all people care about." Oh? You can't take spend marketshare. You spend profit. And Apple has it. All of it. The reason you're here posting on AI instead of running your own company is because you don't have the basic business sense to realize this.

Apple hardly has 'all of it'. Being a profitable company does not necessarily mean they are the most profitable cell phone manufacture. People really need to stop trying to come to conclusions based on information that doesn't pertain to their actual conclusion.

For instance, only speaking in terms of smart phones, are we talking about profits generated from the sell of phones? the sale of advertisements on the phone/apps? the sale of apps/songs and other various items purchased through an e-store? the sale of the accessories? or simply the sale of the overall cell phone market profitability? Then after doing so, are you judging profit based on who has the highest number sold? or do we base this off the % of profit? i could sell 100k units and only walk away with a 1$ profit, but i could sell 1 unit and walk away with 500$, does that make one or the other more profitable?

In any case, Apple doesn't have 'all of it', otherwise we'd all own iPhones, all purchase songs/apps/etc through iTunes, and never need a single phone, accessory, or anything else to do with the phone other than Apple products.
post #203 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by henniman View Post

Same is my impression. Whenever I see those Android people I feel sorry for them. They pay crazy prices for phones, which lose 50% value within 3-4 months, are not upgraded to latest OS releases at all or many months too late. The UI is terrible, by any means, terrible.

Seeing a UI that ugly -fitting the ugly, uninspired look of their phones, reminds me that 60-70% of people really have no taste. Like with apparel, interior, arts, it's just like that. 60-70% of population are dumb and ugly, uninspired and though iPhones just will never reach market share > 40%. There has to be a phone for the failed people, for the ugly, for the tasteless. It's not bad, it's fine like it is. Because it allows some people to distinguish themselves. Beeing a phone for the masses is like being the TV show for the masses. You don't expect quality and taste there.

Apple should continue to address the people with taste. In most cases those are the people with the deep pockets. The relation between high profits and tasteful design is well clear. The iPhone once was the phone for the BETTER people. Now it certainly is the phone for the BEST people. iPhoners are certainly more intelligent and better looking than Androiders, a fact everyone can see in public. Just look at the people who carries what phone.

Also a fact that you never meet just ONE iPhone evangelist on an Android forum. Meanwhile its standard that Androiders populate iPhone forums and feel they have to spread their religion. Proof that these Androiders deeply feel their inferiority. So they have to compensate by bashing the phone of the successful and tasteful people.

But not our problem. Just keep spending 600$ for the top notch Android phones every 12 months, then selling them for 200$. Everyone needs some hobby.http://forums.appleinsider.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Aw, now don't start that crap. Apple has done so well as 'the computer for the rest of us' (and the phone too) precisely BECAUSE they are simple and straightforward to use.
Please don't reinforce the idea that only smart snobby people can appreciate and use them.
What I like best about Apple is they design the most elegant interface, but elegant in the sense that thes no need to make it complicated. As a lifetime office worker forced to use Windows I sure did appreciate coming home to the 'it just works!' philosopy of the Macs we had.
Japan used to have electronics 12 years ahead of us, liked to brag about latest phone features, but admitted they really didn't know how to use most of them. They have taken to Apples products too. The user experience is unpretentious. It doesn't get in the way. Now go do your work.
What is really factored into the price is a kind of perpetual sense of disbelief that any company could be as good as Apple is. ~Retrogusto
Reply
What is really factored into the price is a kind of perpetual sense of disbelief that any company could be as good as Apple is. ~Retrogusto
Reply
post #204 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Scrip View Post

The subsidy happens between the carrier and the customer... not with Apple.

No one said otherwise.

Verizon is subsidizing iPhones by $450 but only subsidizing the Nexus Galaxy and other high-end Android phones by $350.

Carriers currently buy iPhones from Apple at a much higher price than they buy Android phones (which is part of the reason why Apple makes most of the profits in the smartphone business). The question is whether this can continue long term or will carriers try to bring down the iPhone subsidy to levels closer to Android phones?
post #205 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Criticize? Your lack of comprehension is astounding. Any point you attempt to make from this point forward is forever moot.

PS, since comprehension is a foreign concept for you, my view point never wavered nor shifted (prove it), it is just that your inability to read, process and then comprehend is clouded severly and then is spewed out into your posts.

Game. Set. Match.

When the troll hopelessly loses the picked argument using logic and debate, resort to abstractions and allegations, completely ignoring the content of posts responded to.

post 72
You argued business issues.

My response on business issues was post 172

Your post 180 suddenly said
Quote:
about Apple's profits, what does that have to do with you the end user?

THAT was a very definite topic shift because you lost the bubble on business. It got followed up by my all but thanking you in post 188 for making my point for me. Then you go off on a rant against women in general, your wife and daughter in particular, saying in your words "they don't want to try anything new". WTF did that have to do with business? But to ignore that wild detour would be remiss, because then you toss me the BIG BONE saying
Quote:
What they have works and they will continue to buy iPhone.

If it works so well they continue to want it, how is it that the usability is so poor that we all overpay for it? You completely contradicted yourself in the span of 10 sentences. Then somehow you turn that into
Quote:
But come here and everyone gets their feelings hurt.

Really? We get our feelings hurt? Are our feeling hurt so badly that your superpower of Total Empathy makes it impossible for you to write a self reinforcing paragraph? And to top that it broke your ability to judge comprehension?

In you own words buck-o, in your own words...

And yes, we wuv you too!!!!! <3
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #206 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

Game. Set. Match.

Hey, I want partial credit for that; I called it before his first post in this thread. In fact, his first post was in response to me calling it.

Okay, this may all have been my fault.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #207 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Since your Google is broken:

http://androidandme.com/2010/11/news...updates-first/

The top phones are highend models. I love the assumption the only Android phones selling are cheapo flip phones.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2393546,00.asp

How can that be?????

Are you accounting for skew in your conclusion? Browser hits would not correspond to market share if, for examples, users of one device are less likely to use the web than owners of a different device.

Since data plans are so expensive these days (exceptions to this observation are few), I suspect budget oriented consumers, or those who dont take public transit and thus don't surf a lot on cellular networks, may be under-represented in "top 10 android devices by traffic".
post #208 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

Game. Set. Match.

When the troll hopelessly loses the picked argument using logic and debate, resort to abstractions and allegations, completely ignoring the content of posts responded to.

post 72
You argued business issues.

My response on business issues was post 172

Your post 180 suddenly said

THAT was a very definite topic shift because you lost the bubble on business. It got followed up by my all but thanking you in post 188 for making my point for me. Then you go off on a rant against women in general, your wife and daughter in particular, saying in your words "they don't want to try anything new". WTF did that have to do with business? But to ignore that wild detour would be remiss, because then you toss me the BIG BONE saying If it works so well they continue to want it, how is it that the usability is so poor that we all overpay for it? You completely contradicted yourself in the span of 10 sentences. Then somehow you turn that into

Really? We get our feelings hurt? Are our feeling hurt so badly that your superpower of Total Empathy makes it impossible for you to write a self reinforcing paragraph? And to top that it broke your ability to judge comprehension?

In you own words buck-o, in your own words...

And yes, we wuv you too!!!!! <3

Go back, re-read, take a breath, comprehend then post. Because apparently you did none of this. Just because you fail at simple comprehension or understanding does not make you right. Partially reading something and then forming an inaccurate opinion makes you look foolish.
post #209 of 236
The Verizon Galaxy Nexus is a 32Gb 4G LTE 720p phone. The 32Gb 3G iPhone costs the same $299 at Verizon stores, but you CAN NOT get it at Amazon for $150. And still is only 3G. So in comparison, the Galaxy Nexus is $150 cheaper than the iPhone4S and you get 720p and 4G LTE .
post #210 of 236
The Galaxy Nexus is a 32Gb phone and has 4G LTE and 720p to boot. Last I looked the 32Gb iPhone4S is also $299 and is only 3G and does not have 720p. So the whole article is garbage.
post #211 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryV View Post

The Galaxy Nexus is a 32Gb phone and has 4G LTE and 720p to boot. Last I looked the 32Gb iPhone4S is also $299 and is only 3G and does not have 720p. So the whole article is garbage.

Why? Filler.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #212 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Go back, re-read, take a breath, comprehend then post. Because apparently you did none of this. Just because you fail at simple comprehension or understanding does not make you right. Partially reading something and then forming an inaccurate opinion makes you look foolish.

No content, no specifics. You play the I give up card and then resort to name calling. Still played straight out of the troll book. You have to do much better if you are going to debate.

You aren't debating right now, you are merely sulking because there is no way out of the logical hole you dug yourself. Tough.
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #213 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

No content, no specifics. You play the I give up card and then resort to make calling. Still played straight out of the troll book. You have to do much better if you are going to debate.

You aren't debating right now, you are merely sulking because there is no way out of the logical hole you dug yourself. Tough.

Not sure what "make calling" is. Goes back to my original statement, failure to comprehend, read what is written, all the makings of failure. You continue to prove my point.
post #214 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryV View Post

The Galaxy Nexus is a 32Gb phone and has 4G LTE and 720p to boot. Last I looked the 32Gb iPhone4S is also $299 and is only 3G and does not have 720p. So the whole article is garbage.

It has no 720p your right, but it has 1080p.

J.
post #215 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Not sure what "make calling" is. Goes back to my original statement, failure to comprehend, read what is written, all the makings of failure. You continue to prove my point.

That's useful, resort to using the typo as your only debate tactic. No fight left in you anymore, just childish nyah-nyah style whinghing. Face it you are out of ideas, out of time and totally out classed.

Got any content or are you going to continue with the thinly veiled ad homs? I'm plenty ready to answer and debate the thread topic, are you?
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #216 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjnjn View Post

It has no 720p your right, but it has 1080p.

J.

Galaxy Nexus has 1280x720 or 50% more resolution than the iPhone4/4S 960x640
post #217 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryV View Post

Galaxy Nexus has 1280x720 or 50% more resolution than the iPhone4/4S 960x640

Not the point he was making. Also, resolution doesn't matter as much as DPI.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #218 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Not the point he was making. Also, resolution doesn't matter as much as DPI.

I was hoping you were stepping in to calm down the two who have decided to make this a personal fight rather than adding anything more of value.\
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #219 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

I was hoping you were stepping in to calm down the two who have decided to make this a personal fight rather than adding anything more of value.\

I could, I suppose.

Hey. You two. Unless either of you has an actual argument for either side, oughtn't you cut out the thinly-veiled name-calling?

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #220 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Also, resolution doesn't matter as much as DPI.

Nope. PPI matters less and less as you approach the perception threshold. More resolution always helps usability as long as it's accompanied by a sufficient increase in display size.
post #221 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

That's useful, resort to using the typo as your only debate tactic. No fight left in you anymore, just childish nyah-nyah style whinghing. Face it you are out of ideas, out of time and totally out classed.

Got any content or are you going to continue with the thinly veiled ad homs? I'm plenty ready to answer and debate the thread topic, are you?

Sounds like you need a tissue. When you are wrong you are wrong, enjoy failure which I am sure you are used too.
post #222 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Sounds like you need a tissue. When you are wrong you are wrong, enjoy failure which I am sure you are used too.

You don't take a hint even from a moderator, do you? You had some points that at least required consideration. Now you've crawled down in the dirt with "the other one" trading yes am's, no I'm not's, and other schoolyard taunts. It doesn't help your arguments and isn't worth it.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #223 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

You don't take a hint even from a moderator, do you? You had some points that at least required consideration. Now you've crawled down in the dirt with "the other one" trading yes am's, no I'm not's, and other schoolyard taunts. It doesn't help your arguments and isn't worth it.

When someone continues to mis-quote, take things out of context and generally shapes information to suit their purpose I will respond. This has zero to do with my debate and more to do with pointing out these facts. Regardless of my point or someone else's, when people start spreading FUD it needs to be delt with and if they get their feelings hurt and cry about it so be it. AS for moderators, not much I can do, it is apparant that they only moderate the opinions against Apple and let the robots go on personally attacking posters, calling them trolls and names. Go back through this thread, the term troll is used over and over and not once was it "moderated". A moderator will do as they please. As for my points being "considered" I am not posting to have my points "considered" by the all mighty, I am here to simply discuss technology and if somones logic is flawed or their comments flow with hypocracy, I will point that out but I digress, to the original article topic:

It is any business's right to sell something for as much as they can get for it, period. If consumers are willing to pay that price then why should they not sell at that price? This goes for any business. Apple does this and I applaud them for it. Once the sales of these phones start to drop off or a new one comes out they will go on sale. I am not sure how this comes as a suprise to anyone and honestly do not know how this can even be news.

NEWSFLASH:::::: Companies trying to make a profit. More at 11.
post #224 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

is all I can do. News flash your opinion and lack of computer knowledge does not constitute fact. I know many people feel 10X smarter once they buy an Apple product but it really is not true. If you honestly believe that NO innovations in computers have happened in the past few years I feel sorry for you in your little world.

Straight to the personal attacks. I love when you point out a trolls complete lack of knowledge. Trust me, I know far more about computers and technology than you ever will. All you have to do is read your posts here to understand your insight into the tech world is limited.

As for advancement on computers?

Processors? Yes. Profit goes to Intel.

OSes? Yes.

Profit goes to MS.

Interfaces? Minimal. Thunderbolt (Intel with first mover to Apple) looks cool but the USB is everything crowd will kill it.

HD? Minimal Increases to capacity. Profit goes to HD makers.

Motherboards? All most none. The one area the PC makers could do something

Laptop design? Except for Apple, minimal. Have you used trackpads on HP and Dell laptops? Dismal.

Case design? Do you consider neon lights an advancement?

So you have three areas of advancement for PCs. OSes (MS with a bit of Apple), Processors (Intel with some ARM tech coming on line) and Apple (with Mac Book Air, uni-body and iPad).
post #225 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

When someone continues to mis-quote, take things out of context and generally shapes information to suit their purpose I will respond. This has zero to do with my debate and more to do with pointing out these facts.

So what is an iPhone 4G?

You don't have many "facts" to back up any of your rants. Most is just made up hyperbola.
post #226 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryV View Post

Galaxy Nexus has 1280x720 or 50% more resolution than the iPhone4/4S 960x640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Not the point he was making. Also, resolution doesn't matter as much as DPI.

Well the botton line is that resolution matters to a threshold, then out doesn't anymore. More resolution is better until you pass past the physically resolvable pixel size at slightly less than normal viewing ranges.

Apple's Retina Display displays have passed the threshold, so increases in resolution are largely irrelevant until they at least double the dot pitch which will be enough to get your face significantly closer before you can see dots.

The only technical issue that can really be brought up is the there will be some VERY small artifacts in scaling a 720p image on a non 720 line display. You will be able to find the artifacts in screenshots on a fixed side by side comparison, it would be very unlikely that you could see them in realtime under anything even then only under ideal viewing conditions. Videophiles may argue they can see it, but then you have to ask what it means for a videophile to be arguing about a phone screen when they keep arguing you need larger screen sizes (50"+ at ~8 feet) to get proper visual field dynamics.
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #227 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven N. View Post

Straight to the personal attacks. I love when you point out a trolls complete lack of knowledge. Trust me, I know far more about computers and technology than you ever will. All you have to do is read your posts here to understand your insight into the tech world is limited.

As for advancement on computers?

Processors? Yes. Profit goes to Intel.

OSes? Yes.

Profit goes to MS.

Interfaces? Minimal. Thunderbolt (Intel with first mover to Apple) looks cool but the USB is everything crowd will kill it.

HD? Minimal Increases to capacity. Profit goes to HD makers.

Motherboards? All most none. The one area the PC makers could do something

Laptop design? Except for Apple, minimal. Have you used trackpads on HP and Dell laptops? Dismal.

Case design? Do you consider neon lights an advancement?

So you have three areas of advancement for PCs. OSes (MS with a bit of Apple), Processors (Intel with some ARM tech coming on line) and Apple (with Mac Book Air, uni-body and iPad).

You initially said "no" advances and static on the way to the bottom and now you point out three significant ones??? Which is it? You can not have both to suit your argument.

PS - Since you apparently can know everything there is about someone by reading a thread, you happen to have the lottery numbers?

Insert stuck up voice here "Trust me, I know far more about computers and technology than you ever will" How do you high five yourself?
post #228 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

Well the botton line is that resolution matters to a threshold, then out doesn't anymore. More resolution is better until you pass past the physically resolvable pixel size at slightly less than normal viewing ranges.

Apple's Retina Display displays have passed the threshold, so increases in resolution are largely irrelevant until they at least double the dot pitch which will be enough to get your face significantly closer before you can see dots.

The only technical issue that can really be brought up is the there will be some VERY small artifacts in scaling a 720p image on a non 720 line display. You will be able to find the artifacts in screenshots on a fixed side by side comparison, it would be very unlikely that you could see them in realtime under anything even then only under ideal viewing conditions. Videophiles may argue they can see it, but then you have to ask what it means for a videophile to be arguing about a phone screen when they keep arguing you need larger screen sizes (50"+ at ~8 feet) to get proper visual field dynamics.

Be careful too when referring to DPI and PPI as tho they're interchangable. They are not the same.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #229 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

You don't take a hint even from a moderator, do you? You had some points that at least required consideration. Now you've crawled down in the dirt with "the other one" trading yes am's, no I'm not's, and other schoolyard taunts. It doesn't help your arguments and isn't worth it.

I don't know WTF is going on in this thread anymore. Who's getting moderated? Who's not. You seem to think one set of folks is and the moderating post was directed at a different response line that had nothing to do with what you are responding to here. And if you think that's confusing its because it flat out is.

That's part of the problem, this place is devolving into bad old Ars now that Ars actually moderates (at least as far as I have read, I still won't go back there it was so bad before.)
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #230 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven N. View Post

So what is an iPhone 4G?

You don't have many "facts" to back up any of your rants. Most is just made up hyperbola.

Considering you are superior both in knowledge and tech know how to me, I figured you, of all people, would understand that the photo I showed was a simple photo I found on the internet, imbedded into my thread to simply show 4 iphones lined up with each other and not a photo that I personally made myself. Guess I was wrong. You may want to give back your self title of "tech super star". Thats internet 101 stuff right there. On top of missing the whole point that the photo was demonstrating, that the iPhone has not fundementally changed in appearance since its inception, you jump right to something irrelevant to the discussion, bravo, I bow down to your superiority, you sure showed me.
post #231 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

You initially said "no" advances and static on the way to the bottom and now you point out three significant ones??? Which is it? You can not have both to suit your argument.

PS - Since you apparently can know everything there is about someone by reading a thread, you happen to have the lottery numbers?

Insert stuck up voice here "Trust me, I know far more about computers and technology than you ever will" How do you high five yourself?

Unless you quote mine. "Simple: PCs have not advanced really in years.

Profit has gone to MS and Intel. The only real advancement has come in new OSes and faster processors. Look at most Dells from 15 years ago and it looks like most any Dell from today."


Does not mean there has been no advancement but the advances have been slow except in from the companies that showed good profit. Mostly Intel and MS.

Learn to read and comprehend.

I can read your posts and understand that most 6th graders know more about technology and business than you do. It really is that simple. You show an amazing inability to grasp simple concepts like profit being the driving force for sustainability.

Right, marketshare, the only market business's care about.

That claim of yours made me actually laugh. Are you serious? Do you really believe that? If you do, how can any of your next views be taken seriously?

You claim nothing on the iPhone has changed:

the iPhone has not fundmentally changed since its debut. Screen size, demensions, nothing.

Of course, this is an outright lie. Nothing has changed? Really? Software is static? iPhone is using the same processor? Resolution is unchanged? RAM is unchanged? ROM is unchanged? The same exact sensors are in place? The iPhone had CDMA? Battery life? Weight? Size (Yes that are size changes). Software? Installable applications?

Are you really sure that nothing has essentially changed? Nothing at all? Or is this just a straight out lie and fabrication? The fact Apple got so much right on their first iteration is a testament to its design. The fact that Google got so much wrong on their first tries is a testament to their failure of design.
post #232 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Considering you are superior both in knowledge and tech know how to me, I figured you, of all people, would understand that the photo I showed was a simple photo I found on the internet, imbedded into my thread to simply show 4 iphones lined up with each other and not a photo that I personally made myself. Guess I was wrong.

Why not make one your self? Are you capable? Could you actually have fixed the one you did post? I guess you have no trouble posting fully fictional and incorrect data so long as it supports your religious views.

Did you ever think that a blog or post that had such glaring errors might not be a good source of information to form you narrow minded world views?
post #233 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven N. View Post

Unless you quote mine. "Simple: PCs have not advanced really in years.

Profit has gone to MS and Intel. The only real advancement has come in new OSes and faster processors. Look at most Dells from 15 years ago and it looks like most any Dell from today."


Does not mean there has been no advancement but the advances have been slow except in from the companies that showed good profit. Mostly Intel and MS.

Learn to read and comprehend.

I can read your posts and understand that most 6th graders know more about technology and business than you do. It really is that simple. You show an amazing inability to grasp simple concepts like profit being the driving force for sustainability.

Right, marketshare, the only market business's care about.

That claim of yours made me actually laugh. Are you serious? Do you really believe that? If you do, how can any of your next views be taken seriously?

You claim nothing on the iPhone has changed:

the iPhone has not fundmentally changed since its debut. Screen size, demensions, nothing.

Of course, this is an outright lie. Nothing has changed? Really? Software is static? iPhone is using the same processor? Resolution is unchanged? RAM is unchanged? ROM is unchanged? The same exact sensors are in place? The iPhone had CDMA? Battery life? Weight? Size (Yes that are size changes). Software? Installable applications?

Are you really sure that nothing has essentially changed? Nothing at all? Or is this just a straight out lie and fabrication? The fact Apple got so much right on their first iteration is a testament to its design. The fact that Google got so much wrong on their first tries is a testament to their failure of design.

Fundamentally, look it up. Once you can figure out what that means everything else falls into place and your whole diatride (though entertaining) is irrelevant. Pity. Still, I find it humorous you took all that time to type that out and you missed the whole point. Did you bang your keyboard as you wrote it? I sense hostility :0 :0 :0 That is ok though, I enjoy reading your rants and envision you banging away on your keyboard, hitting up Google for "facts" to appear smart and eagerly trying to finish your comment, only to be shot down by a few sentences. Oh and an emoticon to top it off because no true "response" is complete without one.
post #234 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven N. View Post

Why not make one your self? Are you capable? Could you actually have fixed the one you did post? I guess you have no trouble posting fully fictional and incorrect data so long as it supports your religious views.

Did you ever think that a blog or post that had such glaring errors might not be a good source of information to form you narrow minded world views?

I figured I wouldnt have to hold someones hand regarding the graphic. As you have proven though I was mistaken, here is my hand take hold, I will guide you through the tough spots, there you go, get it, no, well than no one can help you but yet you are somehow superior to all that you survey.

This may be more your speed:

http://www.hellokittyuniverse.com/thread

Enjoy, I am off to find a thread with some relivance in it. I am sure you will bang out another "fact" laden thread and will probably spell everything correctly, have fun with that, I put the puppet strings away, I concede to your superior knowledge /s
post #235 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven N. View Post

Why not make one your self? Are you capable? Could you actually have fixed the one you did post? I guess you have no trouble posting fully fictional and incorrect data so long as it supports your religious views.

Did you ever think that a blog or post that had such glaring errors might not be a good source of information to form you narrow minded world views?

Hey, @Hellacool has consistently shown a pattern of posts that ignore fact and logic. He's been repeatedly called on it by three of us now in this thread. The pattern will only devolve into more of his hollow name calling.

We have a fully developed troll in our midst, maybe we should just agree his posts have been uniformly incorrect and inflammatory and just let him spin in the wind from here on out.
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #236 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Fundamentally, look it up. Once you can figure out what that means everything else falls into place and your whole diatride (though entertaining) is irrelevant. Pity. Still, I find it humorous you took all that time to type that out and you missed the whole point. Did you bang your keyboard as you wrote it? I sense hostility :0 :0 :0 That is ok though, I enjoy reading your rants and envision you banging away on your keyboard, hitting up Google for "facts" to appear smart and eagerly trying to finish your comment, only to be shot down by a few sentences. Oh and an emoticon to top it off because no true "response" is complete without one.

So when all your lies are uncovered, your lack of insight and knowledge is proven...

You just cry off. Good riddance. Go lie about stuff you know nothing about someplace else.

Have fun stealing others art work.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Verizon soaking high end Android buyers to make up for iPhone subsidies