or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › 'Avatar' special edition will feature iTunes Extras exclusive to Apple

'Avatar' special edition will feature iTunes Extras exclusive to Apple - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaCameron View Post

I really liked the movie too and am a big fan of James Cameron's films, despite his writing limitations. The behind-the-scenes supplements of his films are virtually courses in film making by themselves and should serve as an entertaining inspiration for your granddaughter.

You remind me how he's advanced the technology of film and digital cinema beyond anybody else. The Pace-Cameron collaboration on the cameras for Avatar was a very big deal for stereo movie-making.
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

You remind me how he's advanced the technology of film and digital cinema beyond anybody else. The Pace-Cameron collaboration on the cameras for Avatar was a very big deal for stereo movie-making.

What Peter Jackson is doing with his Red Epics is pretty impressive too. I don't mean from the standpoint of results cause I haven't seen them yet, but rather the custom rigs they've made to use the Epics for stereo filming.
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob55 View Post

What Peter Jackson is doing with his Red Epics is pretty impressive too. I don't mean from the standpoint of results cause I haven't seen them yet, but rather the custom rigs they've made to use the Epics for stereo filming.

Interesting. Any links handy?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › 'Avatar' special edition will feature iTunes Extras exclusive to Apple