or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Can you transfer an itunes gift card balance to another account

Can you transfer an itunes gift card balance to another account

post #1 of 2
I have 20 dollars in my old itunes account but I only bought 1 cd on it like 4 years ago. I have a new itunes account that I have like 50 cds, and 30 digital copies of movies. I want to move the $20 dollars to the account I actually use. I read online you just buy a gift card and send it to the other account, I tried that and it charged me $10 dollars to my credit card instead of my gift card.
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

I have 20 dollars in my old itunes account but I only bought 1 cd on it like 4 years ago. I have a new itunes account that I have like 50 cds, and 30 digital copies of movies. I want to move the $20 dollars to the account I actually use. I read online you just buy a gift card and send it to the other account, I tried that and it charged me $10 dollars to my credit card instead of my gift card.

you will just have to log in as your old user account that has the balance and use it up from there.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Can you transfer an itunes gift card balance to another account