or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › iOS google ads

iOS google ads

post #1 of 5
does apple make any money when you use Google ads instead of iAds in your free app ?
I've been wondering this for ages,
thanks in advance for any replies .
Cheers
post #2 of 5
How could they?

And how are you using Google ads in an app?

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

post #3 of 5
I was talking about Admob ads, which you can use in an iOS app right ?

I've been reading a lot recently how Apple's app policies are only to make money off apps, but if you can still make and publish apps that Apple doesn't see any money from, it kinda ruins that arguement i think.?
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2af View Post

I was talking about Admob ads, which you can use in an iOS app right ?

I've been reading a lot recently how Apple's app policies are only to make money off apps, but if you can still make and publish apps that Apple doesn't see any money from, it kinda ruins that arguement i think.?

No, Apple doesn't make anything off of admob ads. That particular argument never held any water when you look Apple's financials.
2010 mac mini/iPad OG/iPhone 4/appletv OG/appletv 2/ BT trackpad and keyboard/time capsule/ Wii
2010 mac mini/iPad OG/iPhone 4/appletv OG/appletv 2/ BT trackpad and keyboard/time capsule/ Wii
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by freckledbruh View Post

No, Apple doesn't make anything off of admob ads. That particular argument never held any water when you look Apple's financials.

great thanks, that what I thought.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › iOS google ads