or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Urine Gate: Abu Grahib II

Urine Gate: Abu Grahib II - Page 2

post #41 of 49
We better bomb and invade Bolivia, too. Just to be safe. Then when they resist us we can say they hate us for our freedom and call them terrorists.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #42 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Funny how you ignore this egregious example of media bias.

Media bias??? He is a conservative who was originally for last decade's wars.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #43 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Media bias??? He is a conservative who was originally for last decade's wars.

Newsweek's cover story is "Why are Obama's critics so dumb." Come on.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #44 of 49
gamesforgirls perseid meteor shower 2011 iica
post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Newsweek's cover story is "Why are Obama's critics so dumb." Come on.

Um... I don't know. I thought an article based on facts is generally considered neutral. Oh, I see, any time someone praises or defends someone, it's biased. Got it. Now I'm wondering how on Earth you can claim Fox is unbiased based on that.
post #46 of 49
So are you dumb, Tonton? You've criticized Obama quite frequently the last few days.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

So are you dumb, Tonton? You've criticized Obama quite frequently the last few days.

Obama really screwed up today by vetoing the Keystone Pipe line where thousands of jobs could have been created and the economy could have been picking up. This man is a complete 2 faced individual! He yearns for jobs and then when this comes along he says no.Obama will never have a second term!
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Um... I don't know. I thought an article based on facts is generally considered neutral. Oh, I see, any time someone praises or defends someone, it's biased. Got it. Now I'm wondering how on Earth you can claim Fox is unbiased based on that.

I read that article. It completely avoided facts. It was pure speculation about how some LONG GAME that no one but Obama (and apparently Sullivan) can see will magically win the day despite all the facts to the contrary. It's like saying Obama is our personal trainer and we've gained 50lbs of fat, but if you just go long......

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #49 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

DUDE....the title of the article indicts ALL Obama critics as dumb. It's possibly the most biased headline I've ever seen. It's the equivalent of "Why are George W. Bush's opponents all communists?"

As for Fox, I don't think they are unbiased. I do, however, think they are more fair/neutral than NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and MSNBC.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Urine Gate: Abu Grahib II