or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple jumps 9 spots to become 8th most valuable brand in the world
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple jumps 9 spots to become 8th most valuable brand in the world - Page 3

post #81 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

His mini lecture has to do with me. If you're aware of his posting history, then you'd know that a great many of his posts are merely comments about me. I've said it before, but the dude has a huge hard on for me.

I wouldn't be surprised if a greater percentage of his posts were more about me specifically than about anything Apple related. In the dictionary, this behavior is called stalking.

But you seem like the type who likes any attention he can get, so enjoy!
post #82 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

It's all an act, I guess you mean. Maybe, but that wouldn't make him a genius, just cunning. ConradJoe, toward the end when he was going down in flames, said Apple][ was a paid shill, hired to pollute the forum, pretending to be both an Apple fan AND an ignorant bigot who thinks he's educated and intelligent. It's quite an act, but can one believe ConradJoe on this? And who would be his paymasters?

Yes, that makes sense.

A huge Android fan on an Apple forum accusing an Apple fan (me) of being a paid shill.
post #83 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

Then why do people continue to risk their lives to make it to the U.S.A? Why aren't U.S. citizens fleeing to these other superior countries? Where's the mass emigration to greener pastures?

Please stay in the US or wherever your home is and make it right. Don't run away to my country (Canada) thinking all your problems will go away. We welcome working citizens who can pay into our social support system and pay for my pension plan when I retire. Unless you're willing to pay lots of tax and work at an exceptional job, then we don't want you.
post #84 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

who's gonna be left to shine my shoes and mine my coal?

I'm not actually getting into this argument, but I'd like to make the point here that any job that does not require sentient, creative thought can and will eventually be done by a robot or a less intelligent machine.
post #85 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

His mini lecture has to do with me. If you're aware of his posting history, then you'd know that a great many of his posts are merely comments about me. I've said it before, but the dude has a huge hard on for me.

I wouldn't be surprised if a greater percentage of his posts were more about me specifically than about anything Apple related. In the dictionary, this behavior is called stalking.

100% of my posts had nothing to do with you when you were banned- those were the days.....

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #86 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I'm not actually getting into this argument, but I'd like to make the point here that any job that does not require sentient, creative thought can and will eventually be done by a robot or a less intelligent machine.

I hope you realize I was merely pointing out the absurdity of a system that proclaims that anyone and everyone in America who TRIES CAN and WILL become one of the chosen. (And yes, you may eventually be proven be right, as long as the manufacture and upkeep of said machines remain lower than that of human wages; pathetic but likely.)
post #87 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

You fail to grasp the reality of the big picture, which is founded on one of the biggest myths ever devoured by man. Suppose that in America we can all make it, a-la Horatio Alger style (a myth you seem to subscribe to); who's gonna be left to shine my shoes and mine my coal?

I think that we have different pictures, and I prefer my picture.

We may all be able to make it, but don't worry, there will always be somebody around to shine your shoes, because we're not all equal in terms of skill, ability and talent.

It would be a pretty boring place if everybody had the same exact wage, and we all lived in the same sort of house and we all wore grey clothes, so that nobody stood out from the crowd. Everybody may have the opportunity to make it, but not everybody will succeed, and that's a good thing.
post #88 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

100% of my posts had nothing to do with you when you were banned- those were the days.....

I've never been banned, you genius.

And your post count would take a heavy hit, if all of your posts that have to do with me specifically were erased. Your total post count would probably drop 15-20%.
post #89 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

I think a more apt question is what does your mini-lecture on a long dead blowhard ...

The very fact that you are calling Socrates a "long dead blowhard" highlights you as a deeply ignorant and uneducated individual.

In a debate, this is the equivalent of standing up and saying, "I have no idea what I'm talking about, but listen to me ..."
post #90 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

Then why do people continue to risk their lives to make it to the U.S.A? Why aren't U.S. citizens fleeing to these other superior countries? Where's the mass emigration to greener pastures?

This could be explained by money alone. There is no reason to suspect they are coming to the USA for greater freedom or any of that other BS ideology the US pushes.

It's just the place to make money.
post #91 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

... You ignoramus. Americans like you who don't fight for workers rights at home are why our big companies (Apple guilty here too) are allowed to farm out our jobs to nations even less respect for for the rights of the working man. ...

This is laughable.

I'm a left-wing socialist by American standards, but this argument turns the truth on it's head. Outsourcing is clearly the direct result of those "fighting for workers rights" in the USA today. It's the very fact that the union workers need more money and benefits that causes the outsourcing.

It's true that if it wasn't for the bankers and executives raping the companies left right and centre, that those rights *could* be easily affordable, but in fact the fight for the wages and "rights" of the American workers is directly responsible (all other things being equal) for the outsourcing situation.
post #92 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

I think that we have different pictures, and I prefer my picture.

We may all be able to make it, but don't worry, there will always be somebody around to shine your shoes, because we're not all equal in terms of skill, ability and talent.

It would be a pretty boring place if everybody had the same exact wage, and we all lived in the same sort of house and we all wore grey clothes, so that nobody stood out from the crowd. Everybody may have the opportunity to make it, but not everybody will succeed, and that's a good thing.

Hold on. You believe that we can all make it (i.e. get filthy stinking rich) in America, yet some of those who make it will still want to shine my shoes for 50 cents? For someone "more intelligent than most of the people on this planet", you have some pretty faulty logic and math that doesn't quite add up.

So...just for the record....if having the same wage (your words, not mine) is "boring", are you lining up to take the minimum wage or the slave labor wage? And if tomorrow you lost your job and stock options or vast inheritance from Daddy or whatever makes you "not poor" and the only job you could get was flipping burgers for the rest of your days, that would be a good thing, right? Or does that only apply when it's anyone but your "well-educated" self?

Uh-huh, grinding poverty is so exciting, especially when it means you can get your rocks off lording it over those with so much less than you.
post #93 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post

This is laughable.

I'm a left-wing socialist by American standards, but this argument turns the truth on it's head. Outsourcing is clearly the direct result of those "fighting for workers rights" in the USA today. It's the very fact that the union workers need more money and benefits that causes the outsourcing.

It's true that if it wasn't for the bankers and executives raping the companies left right and centre, that those rights *could* be easily affordable, but in fact the fight for the wages and "rights" of the American workers is directly responsible (all other things being equal) for the outsourcing situation.

Left-wing by American standards ... what does that mean? And when did "American socialists" start condemning things like workers' pension plans, medical coverage and basic workplace safety standards and work hours in favor of outsourcing the jobs to places like China where unions are basically illegal and American corporations can say to hell with American workers? And when did they stop letting off the hook corporations that allow workers rights and profiteering to intersect at the lowest common denominator as long as stockholders get paid? You sure don't sound like any "American socialist" or ex-Ford worker that I know. American companies that close down plants at home to outsource overseas should be required to pay taxes to cover the amount of lost income to their American employees. That would be the patriotic thing, and the right thing to do. Or are our corporations now Chinese and not beholden to Americans in any way?
post #94 of 129
Hmmmm... brands... what about brands... anybody??
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
post #95 of 129
IBM? Ok.
post #96 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

Hold on. You believe that we can all make it (i.e. get filthy stinking rich) in America, yet some of those who make it will still want to shine my shoes for 50 cents? For someone "more intelligent than most of the people on this planet", you have some pretty faulty logic and math that doesn't quite add up.

So...just for the record....if having the same wage (your words, not mine) is "boring", are you lining up to take the minimum wage or the slave labor wage? And if tomorrow you lost your job and stock options or vast inheritance from Daddy or whatever makes you "not poor" and the only job you could get was flipping burgers for the rest of your days, that would be a good thing, right? Or does that only apply when it's anyone but your "well-educated" self?

Uh-huh, grinding poverty is so exciting, especially when it means you can get your rocks off lording it over those with so much less than you.

It's like a sports game, there will be winners and losers. We all can't be winners. The guy who has a good idea and works hard to start their own business which ultimately succeeds in the marketplace will be rewarded more than the other guy who has no idea and no balls or plans of their own.

I remember reading about how some schools or sports teams are awarding medals to everybody! That is un-American, and the worst idea I have ever heard of. Those kids being brought up like that will be facing some difficulties later on in life. Not everybody deserves a medal and not everybody deserves to win.
post #97 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

It's like a sports game, there will be winners and losers. We all can't be winners. The guy who has a good idea and works hard to start their own business which ultimately succeeds in the marketplace will be rewarded more than the other guy who has no idea and no balls or plans of their own.

So...exactly how do all the hundreds of millions of children born into absolute poverty (the ones who actually survive third world infant mortality rates, that is) take their 'game-winning' business strategies to their corporate backers and then proceed to conquer the marketplace? You're the ideas man (intact balls clearly in question). Tell us.

If the "American" system you so admire isn't up to the task of providing for all, then it was clearly never much of a system to begin with. And if the state of economies and human existence and well-being is all just a game of winners and losers as you assert, then I guess the healthy economies of Norway, Canada and other countries are making the Good Ol' US of A look like a bunch of fat bloated losers who deserve it. That's too bad, I had always hoped we could aspire to so much more than that.
post #98 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

Left-wing by American standards ... what does that mean?

Anybody who would rather pet a puppy than eat it.
post #99 of 129
If Disney and HP were 9 and 10 respectfully last time, who was #8?? Is the chart wrong? Shouldn't it show Disney as #8 and HP as #9 previously or did another company loose a lot of brand value last year?
post #100 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

Yeah, all those out of work Ford assembly line workers DESERVE to be poor and work in a minimum wage place like Wal-Mart because ya know, they're just plain LAZY.

You ignoramus. Americans like you who don't fight for workers rights at home are why our big companies (Apple guilty here too) are allowed to farm out our jobs to nations even less respect for for the rights of the working man. The Chinese are laughing all the way to the bank as our trade deficit with them widens. Happy?

Try reading before replying and you might no look a fool. I said IF jobs are available. The whole point is to end the government polices driving business away. Your prescription for more government control will just accelerate the job losses.
post #101 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinney View Post

Anybody who would rather pet a puppy than eat it.

post #102 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinney View Post

Anybody who would rather pet a puppy than eat it.

New brand... KFP.

(Just to stay on topic)
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
post #103 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by X38 View Post

Try reading before replying and you might no look a fool. I said IF jobs are available. The whole point is to end the government polices driving business away. Your prescription for more government control will just accelerate the job losses.

Please quote where you said "IF jobs are available".
post #104 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by island hermit View Post

New brand... KFP.

(Just to stay on topic)

Heard it's a hit in Korea (ok, yeah, that was a tad over the line)....
post #105 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

I remember reading about how some schools or sports teams are awarding medals to everybody! That is un-American, and the worst idea I have ever heard of. Those kids being brought up like that will be facing some difficulties later on in life. Not everybody deserves a medal and not everybody deserves to win.

Saying it like that is one thing. And I agree (although its not the worst idea- that title belongs to your mom and dad).

Unfortunately, the way you say it is- Those people who didn't win the medal and lost are idiots, worthless, and I am so much better than them.

But- that will all catch up to you in this life or the next. Enjoy your next 50-60 years of loneliness (because good, decent people don't like people like you. And people like you definitely don't like people like you).

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #106 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfman View Post

If Disney and HP were 9 and 10 respectfully last time, who was #8?? Is the chart wrong? Shouldn't it show Disney as #8 and HP as #9 previously or did another company loose a lot of brand value last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Other noteworthy companies on the list were Nokia, sliding 6 spots to No. 14, and losing 15 percent of its value to hit $25.07 billion.




Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Samsung, growing 20 percent year over year to hit $23.43 billion and 17th place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

Heard it's a hit in Korea (ok, yeah, that was a tad over the line)....

If it walks like a duck.... (or puppy in this case)

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #107 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

Left-wing by American standards ... what does that mean? ...

What it says. The USA is significantly to the right of every other Western Democracy.

Obama for instance (generally considered a social democrat) would be a centre right politician in Canada or Australia, and not a leftie at all. In the EU Obama reads as an arch conservative. In Canada, our most right wing party (the conservatives) is basically working on the same ground as the Democratic (left wing) party is in the US.

Also, Dennis Kucinich, (who I am led to believe is some kind of radical down there), is basically the same as the average left-wing politician in Canada and would have to move significantly to the left to be categorised as a real "radical" outside of the USA.

Not only that, this situation has been the case for probably thirty years at least now.
post #108 of 129
Too borrow a phrase used by Steve, that list is the dumbest fucking idea I've ever heard.

And yes I read the article that explains how those values are arrived at.
post #109 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

Don't feed the trolling. . Maybe he should read the $450/month wages of foxconn workers thread again.

$450?? That would be great. I thought they made $130 a month.

But as for the "troll", his point is not invalid. Big U.S. companies are recording record profits and record market cap values. Is it fair that companies (and their executives) are rich when even the middle class hasn't seen increases in real wages in something like 20 years?

As for the very poor, unless successful large companies invest in training and educating uneducated people, there's going to be a cycle of poverty that's never going to be broken. The current public and private educational system has completely failed in this regard (which is not entirely their fault, because without a supportive family structure and the development of pre-reading skills before a child enters school, those kids are generally screwed for life). This is far worse than it was decades ago because decades ago, an uneducated worker could always get a job doing manual labor or working in a factory. That pretty much doesn't exist today and even when it does, the wages keep people in poverty.

You know why the housing market is still so bad even though there are incredible bargains out there and interest rates are at or near an all-time low? Because at minimum wage or close to it, you still can't afford a house anywhere. (And even if you could, the banks won't give you a loan anyway.) The fact is that even at $10 an hour, far more than the U.S. minimum wage, it's almost impossible to live on $20K a year in most parts of the U.S.
post #110 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post

What it says. The USA is significantly to the right of every other Western Democracy.

Obama for instance (generally considered a social democrat) would be a centre right politician in Canada or Australia, and not a leftie at all. In the EU Obama reads as an arch conservative. In Canada, our most right wing party (the conservatives) is basically working on the same ground as the Democratic (left wing) party is in the US.

Also, Dennis Kucinich, (who I am led to believe is some kind of radical down there), is basically the same as the average left-wing politician in Canada and would have to move significantly to the left to be categorised as a real "radical" outside of the USA.

Not only that, this situation has been the case for probably thirty years at least now.

I agree with a lot of your comments and would have agreed with your assessment of Obama prior to his election, but since coming to power, on pretty much every issue except health care reform he's proven little different to the Republicans. Even so, if he were hypothetically able to introduce his "leftist" health care "reforms" in Canada, there would likely be actions on the Canadian streets which would make the Vancouver hockey riots seem like Gandhi's salt march. America's health care delivery is so cruel that even Obama's health care reforms would equal Canada's health nightmares (i.e. a 'progressive move' to a two tiered system). Yet while America moved to its left in the last election, Canada voted in an idiot like Harper, a sharp and hopefully short move to its right. Even the best folks can have a temporary lapse of judgement I guess. Maybe your NDP and Liberal Party can form a coalition government some day?
'
post #111 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoetmb View Post

$450?? That would be great. I thought they made $130 a month.

But as for the "troll", his point is not invalid. Big U.S. companies are recording record profits and record market cap values. Is it fair that companies (and their executives) are rich when even the middle class hasn't seen increases in real wages in something like 20 years?

As for the very poor, unless successful large companies invest in training and educating uneducated people, there's going to be a cycle of poverty that's never going to be broken. The current public and private educational system has completely failed in this regard (which is not entirely their fault, because without a supportive family structure and the development of pre-reading skills before a child enters school, those kids are generally screwed for life). This is far worse than it was decades ago because decades ago, an uneducated worker could always get a job doing manual labor or working in a factory. That pretty much doesn't exist today and even when it does, the wages keep people in poverty.

You know why the housing market is still so bad even though there are incredible bargains out there and interest rates are at or near an all-time low? Because at minimum wage or close to it, you still can't afford a house anywhere. (And even if you could, the banks won't give you a loan anyway.) The fact is that even at $10 an hour, far more than the U.S. minimum wage, it's almost impossible to live on $20K a year in most parts of the U.S.

Exactly. The middle and working classes in the US have been skinned alive and gutted while the super-rich have been allowed to get away with murder, upon murder, upon murder.
post #112 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

Exactly. The middle and working classes in the US have been skinned alive and gutted while the super-rich have been allowed to get away with murder, upon murder, upon murder.

You're right to a point. But where does the fault lie? One of three people/groups.

-The company. But who wouldn't be tempted in their shoes for the almighty dollar to try to get laws passed, wages lowered, etc do you can have more and more $. Not saying its right- but I understand the temptation.

-Politicians. Might go in with the best of intentions, but they need money to compete in the elections. Where does that money come from? Companies. So who do the bills favor? The media on the left and right will love to argue that "we the people" elected them to their positions. But we know that's not true. Without us, could they be elected? Of course not. But they couldn't be elected without the corporate contributions either. That won't change because guess who makes the law?

-The consumer. We buy the products. They get rich. We support them.

I've always been right leaning, but as I get more educated, read more, watch more documentaries and learn more facts- I still hold true to my libertarian roots but also take more personal accountability. Americans problem is they complain about corporations while driving their giant SUV, eating a big Mac, and wearing brand new jeans they get every season.

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #113 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

Hah- i just made a post asking why they aren't 2nd.

People don't buy an "apple" when they get a dell. Or buy an "intel" when they buy amd. Or get GE instead of electricity. McDonalds I could see. You show 100000 people across the world a GE logo and a McDonald logo- which is easier recognized?

You show an Apple logo and a McDonald's logo and you'll be hard pressed to see people not recognizing either.
post #114 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

You show an Apple logo and a McDonald's logo and you'll be hard pressed to see people not recognizing either.

A 5 year old and 80 year old would likely know just one.

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #115 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

For poor people? Absolutely nothing, as I'm not fond of poor people and I am anti-charity. . . . THINK DIFFERENT.

THINK DIFFERENT; Ill say you do. Last time I read any of your crap. Thanks for the logo to quickly identify ignorance.
I know a lot of Americans. Ive never met one like you, though I see some on FOX.

When I find time to rewrite the laws of Physics, there'll Finally be some changes made round here!

I am not crazy! Three out of five court appointed psychiatrists said so.

Reply

When I find time to rewrite the laws of Physics, there'll Finally be some changes made round here!

I am not crazy! Three out of five court appointed psychiatrists said so.

Reply
post #116 of 129
This is obviously poorly calculated and is probably taken from a sample of corporate CEOs.

I didn't recognise the GE logo at all. I know who they are, kinda. They are not big in the UK or Europe, only really in America.

IBM... Seriously? I can understand being in the top ten but 2nd?

1) Coca-Cola
2) Google
3) Apple
4) Facebook
5) McDonalds
post #117 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGJ View Post


I didn't recognise the GE logo at all. I know who they are, kinda. They are not big in the UK or Europe, only really in America.

GE employs over 18,000 people in the UK and 287,000 worldwide. They have annual sales of about $150,000,000 and nearly 3/4 of a trillion dollars in assets.

I'd say they are quite a valuable brand.
post #118 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMach View Post

GE employs over 18,000 people in the UK and 287,000 worldwide. They have annual revenue of over $150 billion and nearly 3/4 of a trillion dollars in assets.

I'd say they are quite a valuable brand.

There, fixed that for you.
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
post #119 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMach View Post

GE employs over 18,000 people in the UK and 287,000 worldwide. They have annual sales of about $150,000,000 and nearly 3/4 of a trillion dollars in assets.

I'd say they are quite a valuable brand.

Company size does not equal brand value. To me, it is all about showing a GE logo to somebody and seeing if they recognise it.

Majority of people in the UK probably won't.
post #120 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGJ View Post

Company size does not equal brand value. To me, it is all about showing a GE logo to somebody and seeing if they recognise it.

Majority of people in the UK probably won't.

People over the age of 50 will most likely recognize it.

[I'd guess that the majority of people in England would recognize the GE logo. GE is huge all over the world including billions of dollars in business in the UK. Younger people (under 30) might not recognize the logo as readily as people over the age of 50.]
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple jumps 9 spots to become 8th most valuable brand in the world