or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Hostile takeover of Google in the cards?

Hostile takeover of Google in the cards?

post #1 of 2
At this point the only way for Apple to get some justice is for them to take Google over. Eric Schmidt is really the only anti-Apple person on the senior executive team and I'm certain deep down all of the rest of the team views Android as an ongoing personal attack on Jobs that Schmidt is conducting. Conversely Google wants to be an insider in the mobile comm. market. All Apple has to do is find the intestinal fortitude to recognize this and get the ball rolling.

I wonder how many people, beyond me, see Schmidt to Jobs as Salieri was to Mozart?
post #2 of 2
No government on Earth would allow that. You want to talk about a monopoly, THERE'S your monopoly.

Well, maybe Zimbabwe's.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Hostile takeover of Google in the cards?