or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ████ (sopa)

████ (sopa)

post #1 of 2
Are you for or against it? Are you doing anything today to show solidarity and protest it along with Wikipedia, Google, and other websites?

I've "censored" my blog, updated my social media profile pics, and will be posting "censored" posts throughout the day.

I also plan to call my congressmen.

In the words of Thomas Paine: "██ ████ █████ ████ ███ ███ ███████ ██████ ████ █████ ████ ███ █████ ████ ██████████; ███ ██ ██ ███████ ███ ████ ██ ███████████ █ █████████ ████ ████ █████ ██ ███████"
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #2 of 2
Clearly SOPA & PIPA weren't even needed. The Feds just took down Megaupload. Bullshit.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...ted-shuttered/

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ████ (sopa)