or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Playlists on iPhone

Playlists on iPhone

post #1 of 6
Has anybody found a way to make the iPhone play albums or playlists instead of just jumping around?
post #2 of 6
?!?!?!?!

Choose a playlist or an album instead of selecting "Shuffle" from "All Songs".

I'm all but certain that you're the ONLY person who HASN'T figured out how to do that!
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 6
There is no control of the iPhone when connected to, for example, a car radio via USB. At least my old iPod was able to do that.

P.S. People really don't post questions for the special purpose of annoying you.
post #4 of 6
OK then, the answer to the question you posted is: "Yes".
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBR View Post

There is no control of the iPhone when connected to, for example, a car radio via USB. At least my old iPod was able to do that.

P.S. People really don't post questions for the special purpose of annoying you.

Well, except you. Your question was incredibly vague and seemed to have an obvious answer. I'm still not sure what you're asking. Clarity helps.
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sessamoid View Post

Well, except you. Your question was incredibly vague and seemed to have an obvious answer. I'm still not sure what you're asking. Clarity helps.

In that case, you are obviously incredibly paranoid and wasting everyone's time showing it on a stale thread.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Genius Bar
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Playlists on iPhone