or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Video: Weekend Tech Review: Macworld Week 4 2012

Video: Weekend Tech Review: Macworld Week 4 2012

post #1 of 11
Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the fourth week of 2012, including a look at Apple's earnings, Macworld, product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.

You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and @DanielEran.
post #2 of 11
Thanks, I do enjoy these.
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
post #3 of 11
Ooo. Slick.
post #4 of 11
I want HD video.
Nano
Nano
post #5 of 11
Sweet video. Thanks.
post #6 of 11
Nicely done! Good to watch on the go. Keep it up.
Mr. Scott
Mr. Scott
post #7 of 11
Cheers Daniel!
..... the greatest fame comes from adding to human knowledge, not winning battles.
Paraphrased from Napolean Bonaparte, 1798
..... the greatest fame comes from adding to human knowledge, not winning battles.
Paraphrased from Napolean Bonaparte, 1798
post #8 of 11
great video. thank you
post #9 of 11
Yeah, great production value there. Not a waste of my time at all.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #10 of 11
Thx, Daniel. Like the posters above, i really enjoy the videos, too! Great work!
post #11 of 11
Cool.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Video: Weekend Tech Review: Macworld Week 4 2012