My G5 seems to have issues that may be the video card?
- The screen gets lines in it
- The screen will get blotches in it. The windows get distorted and weird.
- It doesn't always come up on start up. It appears to be running, but nothing on the monitor (30" Apple)
- Most of the time on restart it comes up, sometimes I need to do this 2,3 or even 4 times.
Less times, the longer I wait.
- Watching video's / movies online causes it to freeze
- Sometimes when working in any of the drawing applications, there will be blotches of colors showing up
that I can get rid of by resetting the window size. These do come back the longer I'm working in that application
and the longer my Mac has been on.
- Fast movement of the mouse or going into the corners can cause this to happen as well.
Your thoughts folks?