or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Pages and Numbers

Pages and Numbers

post #1 of 3
I just purchased my first Apple Computer (iMac) after decades of Windows-based platforms. Getting used to the differences and I would like to know if it is possible to import a Pages document into a Numbers spreadsheet? Thanks for your help:
post #2 of 3
How would you go about doing that? One's a document, the other is a spreadsheet. I can see bringing a portion of a graph made in Numbers into Pages, but what do you intend to do with the information in Pages once in Numbers?
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by blujay42 View Post

I just purchased my first Apple Computer (iMac) after decades of Windows-based platforms. Getting used to the differences and I would like to know if it is possible to import a Pages document into a Numbers spreadsheet? Thanks for your help:

You can add a text box to a Numbers spreadsheet and then Paste text into it. I just copied the first two paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence into a text box I created in a Numbers spreadsheet. Like Tallest Skil said though I am curious why you want to import a document into a spreadsheet but by using a text box you may get the desired result you are looking for.

Cheers,
~ IceBergs
2011 15" MacBook Pro
2011 Mac Mini Server
~ IceBergs
2011 15" MacBook Pro
2011 Mac Mini Server
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Genius Bar
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Pages and Numbers