or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › MobileMe Mail Outage

MobileMe Mail Outage

post #1 of 4
Mine has been intermittent or completely out for about 4-5 hours now. Apple reports that this outage affects <2% of their users. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Please don't be insane.
Please don't be insane.
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

Mine has been intermittent or completely out for about 4-5 hours now. Apple reports that this outage affects <2% of their users. Is anyone else experiencing this?

<--- NOT experiencing any problems, mail or any other iCloud services (I upgraded from Mobile me a while back, but checked using a me.com email address.)
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

Yeah, my iCloud Mail wasn't pushing for about 12 hours, in the past several hours it's now pushing mail.

Just fetching Mail worked throughout.
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Yeah, my iCloud Mail wasn't pushing for about 12 hours, in the past several hours it's now pushing mail.

Just fetching Mail worked throughout.

Mine wasn't pushing or fetching for about six hours. Even the me.com browser interface wasn't working during the outage. Sometimes it would refer me to the system status page, other times it would get stuck on loading. It's all back to normal now, but this was the longest outage I've ever seen on MobileMe, by far. Seems it wasn't that widespread though, I just got unlucky.
Please don't be insane.
Please don't be insane.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › MobileMe Mail Outage