or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Doubts cast on likelihood of quad-core A6 CPU in third-gen iPad
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Doubts cast on likelihood of quad-core A6 CPU in third-gen iPad

post #1 of 64
Thread Starter 
A new report has countered rumors that the processor expected to power Apple's third-generation iPad will be a quad-core model, noting instead that the chip will still be dual-core, though with a "significantly more powerful" graphics processor.

The Verge reported on Wednesday that its sources had indicated the A6 CPU the so-called "iPad 3" is likely to sport "will not be a quad-core chip." Report author Joshua Topolsky said the tip was surprising, as he had previously heard that it would have a quad-core CPU.

The tipsters did, however, note that the next iPad will have a double-resolution as expected that will be "nearly physically identical" to the iPad 2. They also said the A6 would include a vastly more powerful GPU.

Talk surrounding the third-generation iPad was stirred up on Wednesday with the discovery of a back panel purportedly for the as-yet-unannounced device. The component appeared to show that Apple's next tablet will feature a larger battery, new LCD display and a different camera.




Topolsky's claim that Apple would continue to use a dual-core chip in its A6 processor directly contradicts a report from BGR> from last week that included photos allegedly of debug data from an "iPad 3 prototype." At the time, the publication, which has a shaky track record with hardware predictions, said the photos showed an A6 processor with quad-cores carrying a model number of S5L8945X. But, Topolsky's record isn't perfect either, as he was the original source of a rumor last year that claimed the "iPhone 5" would be tapered and feature a multi-touch home button.

Meanwhile, BGR is not alone in anticipating a quad-core A6, as Bloomberg said last month that the next iPad would contain a quad-core processor, LTE functionality and a high-resolution Retina Display. A Korean newspaper also reported last October that Samsung was expected to manufacture a quad-core A6 processor.

For its part, Apple does appear to be making preparations for quad-core A-series chips in the future, as evidence of quad-core ARM CPU support was found in its Xcode developer tool last September.

[ View article on AppleInsider ]
post #2 of 64
Here we go again.




As long as we got +50% in CPU performance I'm happy quad or not.

iPod nano 5th Gen 8GB Orange, iPad 3rd Gen WiFi 32GB White
MacBook Pro 15" Core i7 2.66GHz 8GB RAM 120GB Intel 320M
Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 8GB RAM, iPhone 5 32GB Black

Reply

iPod nano 5th Gen 8GB Orange, iPad 3rd Gen WiFi 32GB White
MacBook Pro 15" Core i7 2.66GHz 8GB RAM 120GB Intel 320M
Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 8GB RAM, iPhone 5 32GB Black

Reply
post #3 of 64
Hmm...

The place that said the "iPhone 5" was CERTAIN to happen in October and CERTAIN to have a tapered design says that there won't be a quad-core chip... despite Apple's own OS showing otherwise.

Yeah, I believe them.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #4 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Hmm...

The place that said the "iPhone 5" was CERTAIN to happen in October and CERTAIN to have a tapered design says that there won't be a quad-core chip... despite Apple's own OS showing otherwise.

Yeah, I believe them.

They're counting on human short-term memory issues.
post #5 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Hmm...

The place that said the "iPhone 5" was CERTAIN to happen in October and CERTAIN to have a tapered design says that there won't be a quad-core chip... despite Apple's own OS showing otherwise.

Yeah, I believe them.

Quad-core Cortex-A9 seems most likely even outside what BGR reported.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #6 of 64
Well I waited on iPad 3 to upgrade because I was expecting quadcore/retina/LTE/4m camera

I will be ok with a dual core cortex 15 but not a dual core cortex 9. LTE must happend for me since 3G is to slow for me. Retina is pretty much confirm now and the camera could be a crappy 2m but it's not a deal breaker.

Quadcore cortex 9 or dual core cortex 15 & LTE are deal breakers for me...
post #7 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

Well I waited on iPad 3 to upgrade because I was expecting quadcore/retina/LTE/4m camera

I will be ok with a dual core cortex 15 but not a dual core cortex 9. LTE must happend for me since 3G is to slow for me. Retina is pretty much confirm now and the camera could be a crappy 2m but it's not a deal breaker.

Quadcore cortex 9 or dual core cortex 15 & LTE are deal breakers for me...

Those are odd "requirements". You don't seem be concerned with a particular app not running fast enough, but with specifically having certain spec list features you can check off. Can you shed some light on that?

As for LTE I think you'lre going be disappointed. While the iPad has beaten the iPhone to market with certain HW, like the CPU, I don't think it's ever beaten the iPhone to market with the broadband chips.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #8 of 64
iPad 3 looks slightly longer and narrower - maybe a bigger 10.1" screen?
post #9 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

iPad 3 looks slightly longer and narrower - maybe a bigger 10.1" screen?

No. Filler.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #10 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

Quadcore cortex 9 or dual core cortex 15 & LTE are deal breakers for me...

Enjoy waiting on the iPad 4 then. And if the iPad 4 doesn't meet your demands, then there's always the iPad 5 What's another year or two or three to wait around? It's not like time is precious or anything.

In the meantime, I'm still enjoying my current iPad just about every day and I'll most likely be getting the new one too, if I like it.
post #11 of 64
No quad-core iPad will cause quad-core Android tablets to catch up...

/s

post #12 of 64
I'm just going to convince myself as of now that its going to be a faster dual core..that way if its not its going to be oh so sweet if they anounce a quad core instead... the retina display is somewhat 100% official but I have a big feeling there's not going to be 4G.. ouch
post #13 of 64
I'm hoping for quad-core, but what really matters will be the screen resolution. Give me something closer to a retina display and I'll be thrilled. And upgrading.
post #14 of 64
Consumers and nerds alike usually salivate over specs...to a point of obsession.

What if more internal iOS stuff got off-loaded to the GPU with OpenCL? That beefier GPU doesn't need to sit around idle. Perhaps they can realize large performance gains and keep the same usage time with the larger battery. Remember 4x the pixels of a retina display are going to use more energy too.

Basically, I'm just gonna say that Apple knows better than you and if you don't buy an iPad 3 just because they didn't have a processor you wanted, you're silly.
post #15 of 64
If Apple sticks to what i assume they will, they will just be introducing a better processor, which would most likely be a quad core A9, i SEVERELY doubt we'll see a Cortex A15 dual core, which would put it on the very bleeding edge.

Seeing as how Apple likes to refresh GPUs every 2 years so far, i think we'll be seeing the same GPU even if it the iPad 2 gets a Retina Display, just like they reused the SGX535 for the iPhone 4 when it has a retina display.
post #16 of 64
We all know what's going to happen. The iPad 3 is going to be announced and then the whining will commence, no matter what new, great features it has. These same old, tired people will whine about something that is of little consequence to the majority of normal humans and they'll predict it to be a flop, just like with all of the iPhones and iPads that came before it. Some will still call it a toy, others will whine about some miniscule feature that it doesn't have, and people all around the world will be buying them up by the tens of millions, while iPads are on their way to replacing traditional PC's for the common person.

The iPad 3 will sell like crazy, it'll be hard to get when it is released and it will generate record profits for Apple. That's what will happen.
post #17 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Enjoy waiting on the iPad 4 then. And if the iPad 4 doesn't meet your demands, then there's always the iPad 5 What's another year or two or three to wait around? It's not like time is precious or anything.

In the meantime, I'm still enjoying my current iPad just about every day and I'll most likely be getting the new one too, if I like it.

I'll be purchasing some Galaxy Tabs first.

(I need something to throw at the smug Samsung Galaxy phone owners pestering us while we sit in line for the iPad 3)
post #18 of 64
...oh, and I hope it has a stylus.

That's all that ANYBODY should need.
post #19 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post

As long as it has a stylus.

That's all that's important.

Luckily for those people, there's the Samsung Galaxy Note!

But what the hell is it really? It's too damn big to be a phone. I wouldn't want to be holding that thing up to my head. And it's too damn small to be a tablet. And that wonderful device runs Android, are you sold on it yet? As for me, I think that I'll pass.
post #20 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Those are odd "requirements". You don't seem be concerned with a particular app not running fast enough, but with specifically having certain spec list features you can check off. Can you shed some light on that?

As for LTE I think you'lre going be disappointed. While the iPad has beaten the iPhone to market with certain HW, like the CPU, I don't think it's ever beaten the iPhone to market with the broadband chips.

Well my original iPad I showing it's age, I want tablet upgrade that will last me a few years. Quadcore or dual core cortex 15 plus LTE will give me that.
post #21 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Enjoy waiting on the iPad 4 then. And if the iPad 4 doesn't meet your demands, then there's always the iPad 5 What's another year or two or three to wait around? It's not like time is precious or anything.

In the meantime, I'm still enjoying my current iPad just about every day and I'll most likely be getting the new one too, if I like it.

A crappy camera I can live with (AR apps look horrible with iPad 2 crappy camera) but processing power and LTE for a tablet I expect to last me the next 2 years is really a must for me.
post #22 of 64
With technology and software the way they are, and multitasking not really implemented as it's usually used, is 4 cores really necessary? I mean, we're not doing complicated math on these babies...
post #23 of 64
Hey guys there was a leaked image of an iPad 3 (right case compared to an iPad 2 case (left). Watch this video to see the differences explained:

Image Explained: youtube.com/watch?v=JdX5eHNJ12A


Thanks Guys!

Comment your own opinion!
post #24 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

A crappy camera I can live with (AR apps look horrible with iPad 2 crappy camera) but processing power and LTE for a tablet I expect to last me the next 2 years is really a must for me.

1) So you'd be happy with a lot more processing power and LTE regardless of how it could negatively affect the user experience, say by reducing the battery life from 10 to 5 hours? I know wouldn't, but thankfully Apple has a long history of bring great balance to their products.

2) Your current iPad is only slow because the iPad 2 is so much faster. Regardless of what the 3rd generation iPad is like the 4th generation will make it seem antiquated and slow.

3) If the next iPad gets the retina display that the GPU pushing 4x as many pixels. The iPad already pushes more pixels than the IPhone 4/4S so any argument that the iPhone handles the retina display well is a non-starter. All those pixels have a cost so unless there is a major breakthrough in some other associated tech there is likely going to be tweaking the performance to balance it out for the best overall user experience. As we saw with the iPhone 4 over the 3GS the GPU was much more power yet it only allowed for a lower FPS. Thems the breaks.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #25 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienzed View Post

With technology and software the way they are, and multitasking not really implemented as it's usually used, is 4 cores really necessary? I mean, we're not doing complicated math on these babies...

Actually we are, or at least some people are. There are apps which use complex algorithms and take up a lot of CPU power. And there's a lot of complicated math going on in certain games, especially 3D ones. Games and graphics is all about math. I use some music apps, and they can use all the CPU they can get. There's even a 48 Track recorder coming soon for the iPad.
post #26 of 64
I call a flag on this rumor!

It doesn't make sense! Apple is going to give Nvidia and Android a whole year of spec claims about their tables and processors being faster? I don't think so. The Tegra 3 is actually 5 cores. One of them is used for power management when doing low level processes like reading an e-book.

I know you could say, "it's the overall experience, not the specs", "benchmarks don't mean anything in the real world". But a dual core processor wouldn't even make sense against a 5 core tablet.

Apple makes their own chips, but they're still making them off of the same Architecture as Nvidia. They both ARM designs, just tweaked.

I think this rumor is BS!
post #27 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

1) So you'd be happy with a lot more processing power and LTE regardless of how it could negatively affect the user experience, say by reducing the battery life from 10 to 5 hours? I know wouldn't, but thankfully Apple has a long history of bring great balance to their products.

2) Your current iPad is only slow because the iPad 2 is so much faster. Regardless of what the 3rd generation iPad is like the 4th generation will make it seem antiquated and slow.

3) If the next iPad gets the retina display that the GPU pushing 4x as many pixels. The iPad already pushes more pixels than the IPhone 4/4S so any argument that the iPhone handles the retina display well is a non-starter. All those pixels have a cost so unless there is a major breakthrough in some other associated tech there is likely going to be tweaking the performance to balance it out for the best overall user experience. As we saw with the iPhone 4 over the 3GS the GPU was much more power yet it only allowed for a lower FPS. Thems the breaks.

You are missing my point, I'm looking for future prove hardwear. A new CPU will also be on the iPhone 5 and will be come the base line for this generation of developers. The same with LTE and connectivity all the networks are rolling out LTE so not having that feature will cut short the usefulness of the hardware from my perspective. Nothing to do with performance or battery live etc...
post #28 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

You are missing my point, I'm looking for future prove hardwear. A new CPU will also be on the iPhone 5 and will be come the base line for this generation of developers. The same with LTE and connectivity all the networks are rolling out LTE so nit having that feature will cut shirt the usefulness of the harwear from my perspective. Nothing to do with performance or battery live etc...

1) You're missing the point if you think Apple will had new HW for the sake of adding new HW even if ruins the user experience.

2) I don't there is any precedence for Apple adding better baseband tech to the iPad before the iPhone. That doesn't mean it won't happen but that does mean you should hedge your expectations.

3) Apple has a history of doing balanced HW updates. This typically means a major change to no more than a couple areas they can market. Every now and then things line up to allow for multiple changes at once, like the iPhone 4 with double the resolution, the newly introduced Apple A4 SoC/Pop, and the external antenna. If Apple comes out with an dual-core Cortex-A9 ! 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, quad-core PowerVR GPU without having less battery life I'd be happy.

4) There is no future proofing CE!!! If you get a major jump one year you'll expect a major jump the next year and developers will use the new performance to push the device every further thus causing your 2 year old device to still feel slow compared to newer tech.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #29 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

1) You're missing the point if you think Apple will had new HW for the sake of adding new HW even if ruins the user experience.

2) I don't there is any precedence for Apple adding better baseband tech to the iPad before the iPhone. That doesn't mean it won't happen but that does mean you should hedge your expectations.

3) Apple has a history of doing balanced HW updates. This typically means a major change to no more than a couple areas they can market. Every now and then things line up to allow for multiple changes at once, like the iPhone 4 with double the resolution, the newly introduced Apple A4 SoC/Pop, and the external antenna. If Apple comes out with an dual-core Cortex-A9 ! 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, quad-core PowerVR GPU without having less battery life I'd be happy.

4) There is no future proofing CE!!! If you get a major jump one year you'll expect a major jump the next year and developers will use the new performance to push the device every further thus causing your 2 year old device to still feel slow compared to newer tech.

Again I'm not talking about user experience but hardware that is future proof for me to upgrade. And LTE was expected on iPhone 4s which makes it possible onipad 3 with a bigger battery. Also all new hardwear right now is LTE, Verizon only new hardware without LTE is the 4s. Nothing I'm thinking for the iPad 3 is someone thet is not already on the competition hardwear so to keep apple lead they should stay on par with them IMHO. I disagree you can future prof with apple if you upgrade on the big change not the 4s type of upgrades. iPad 1-ipad3 if besides retina it's LTE and new CPU/GPU the same with iPhone 4-iphone5...
post #30 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

Again I'm not talking about user experience but hardware that is future proof for me to upgrade. And LTE was expected on iPhone 4s which makes it possible onipad 3 with a bigger battery. Also all new hardwear right now is LTE, Verizon only new hardware without LTE is the 4s. Nothing I'm thinking for the iPad 3 is someone thet is not already on the competition hardwear so to keep apple lead they should stay on par with them IMHO. I disagree you can future prof with apple if you upgrade on the big change not the 4s type of upgrades. iPad 1-ipad3 if besides retina it's LTE and new CPU/GPU the same with iPhone 4-iphone5...

1) Again, there is no future proofing. There will be something much better rumoured device that will make your current device pale in comparison. From Apple you will get the best that can made at that time so to wish for some spec list item just because it's a hot buzzword without any consideration as to how it will affect the rest of the device is myopic.

2) You do realize that your argument that the Apple's iPad 3 should have LTE is because everything but Apple's newly iPhone has LTE is ironic, right?

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #31 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

1) Again, there is no future proofing. There will be something much better rumoured device that will make your current device pale in comparison. From Apple you will get the best that can made at that time so to wish for some spec list item just because it's a hot buzzword without any consideration as to how it will affect the rest of the device is myopic.

2) You do realize that your argument that the Apple's iPad 3 should have LTE is because everything but Apple's newly iPhone has LTE is ironic, right?

I'm going to jump in here and try and assist here with the 'future proofing' message.

Future-proofing.

It currently isn't supported by anyone.
post #32 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

1) Again, there is no future proofing. There will be something much better rumoured device that will make your current device pale in comparison. From Apple you will get the best that can made at that time so to wish for some spec list item just because it's a hot buzzword without any consideration as to how it will affect the rest of the device is myopic.

2) You do realize that your argument that the Apple's iPad 3 should have LTE is because everything but Apple's newly iPhone has LTE is ironic, right?


Not really LTE is the communications standar of the hardware, if iPad 3 is not LTE and in a year all mayor carrier have rolled out their LTE networks. It could be a huge negative on the hardware...
post #33 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post

I'm going to jump in here and try and assist here with the 'future proofing' message.

Future-proofing.

It currently isn't supported by anyone.

Truer word have never been spoken in CE.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #34 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

Not really LTE is the communications standar of the hardware, if iPad 3 is not LTE and in a year all mayor carrier have rolled out their LTE networks. It could be a huge negative on the hardware...

There are lots of communication standards, that isn't reason to chuck them in something, especially if there is a negative impact on the overall user experience.

Again, and for the last time, I'm not against LTE in the iPad, in fact I'm all for it, but you need to consider the reasons why Apple wouldn't or couldn't put LTE in the iPad. By not considering them you are proving that you are not being objective or rigorous in you understanding of the state of the technology, Apple's history or their modus operandi.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #35 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

There are lots of communication standards, that isn't reason to chuck them in something, especially if there is a negative impact on the overall user experience.

Again, and for the last time, I'm not against LTE in the iPad, in fact I'm all for it, but you need to consider the reasons why Apple wouldn't or couldn't put LTE in the iPad. By not considering them you are proving that you are not being objective or rigorous in you understanding of the state of the technology, Apple's history or their modus operandi.

Well besides battery impact I don't see what will prevent them to do it. And ipad 3 should have plenty on battery capacity for LTE antenna IMHO...
post #36 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

By not considering them you are proving that you are not being objective or rigorous in you understanding of the state of the technology, Apple's history or their modus operandi.

That is true. It's not hard for anybody to just take the latest technology and slap it all together and release it to the public without any thought. That's what most Android manufacturers do. Apple doesn't do that. If for example LTE would decrease the battery time by a significant amount, then Apple is not going to currently offer it. If somebody is just shopping for features and not thinking about the actual usage of the device that they are buying, then they should just buy an Android tablet. They might be able to boast that they have more RAM, but in the end, it will still run like shit compared to the iPad.
post #37 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

Well besides battery impact I don't see what will prevent them to do it. And ipad 3 should have plenty on battery capacity for LTE antenna IMHO...

Battery impact is a big one for Apple. They didn't include a '3G' chip in the original iPhone nor did they include a '4G" chip in the iPhone 4S, yet prior to both being released it was stated that they have to otherwise they won't be able to compete.

Now look at the tablet market. Apple has no competition. There closest rival is a fork of Android for a stunted eBook reader with some media options. I didn't see any potential threat to their tablet dominance at CES (the overall focus was on ultraportable notebooks) and if they come out with an iPad with 265 PPI this year I think they will have closed off any threat for the foreseeable future.

Now consider that iPads with cellular tech aren't the most commonly sold, yet every iPhone comes with cellular tech by its nature. That gives the inclusion even less of reason to be added simply for the sake of being added to meet some mythical spec sheet requirement.

Adding to all the other points I've made I would bet against Apple including LTE despite my hope that it is ready for the iPad and that the iPad is ready this month.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #38 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

Well besides battery impact I don't see what will prevent them to do it. And ipad 3 should have plenty on battery capacity for LTE antenna IMHO...

Perhaps if you were to list the specific features that you felt were bandwidth restricted...?
post #39 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post

Perhaps if you were to list the specific features that you felt were bandwidth restricted...?

I think something more important would be features that are 'bandwidth restricted' that WOULDN'T also be telecom restricted due to the data caps.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #40 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I think something more important would be features that are 'bandwidth restricted' that WOULDN'T also be telecom restricted due to the data caps.

Ah! Good point!

Anybody who would like to argue this, please feel free to FaceTime me.

Sorry.

I'm not on a network right now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Doubts cast on likelihood of quad-core A6 CPU in third-gen iPad