or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › AT&T's 4G-compatible micro-SIM cards prompt speculation of LTE 'iPad 3'

AT&T's 4G-compatible micro-SIM cards prompt speculation of LTE 'iPad 3' - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Strange that over here you wrote 'this year', but anyhoo, why don't you have WiFi at home, if I may ask? Is internet unavailable at your location? Is it remote?

Thanks

Well I get the same 5-6m down on my dsl line so when I'm using the ilad as the video source for my second tv set. It's the same to use 3G and since is unlimited why not.

Actually since no one else it's using the iPad bandwidth most of the the time is faster...
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAdOwXPR View Post

Well I get the same 5-6m down on my dsl line so when I'm using the ilad as the video source for my second tv set. It's the same to use 3G and since is unlimited why not.

Actually since no one else it's using the iPad bandwidth most of the the time is faster...

Ah, ok, I see, that makes sense. Sorry to hear the DSL isn't much faster than 3G at your location. Really hope you guys get better DSL speeds in the future - fast.

Best
I’d rather have a better product than a better price.
I’d rather have a better product than a better price.
post #43 of 45
The Pantech Burst, already on AT&T takes a Micro SIM and is LTE enabled. People read too much into things...
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Ah, ok, I see, that makes sense. Sorry to hear the DSL isn't much faster than 3G at your location. Really hope you guys get better DSL speeds in the future - fast.

Best

Well if LTE develops to 100m down, I think never. How fast is your DSL? AT&T LTE is suppose to hit 20m right now...
post #45 of 45

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • AT&T's 4G-compatible micro-SIM cards prompt speculation of LTE 'iPad 3'
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › AT&T's 4G-compatible micro-SIM cards prompt speculation of LTE 'iPad 3'