or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to disrupt notebook space with radically redesigned MacBook Pros

Apple to disrupt notebook space with radically redesigned MacBook Pros - Page 9

post #321 of 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Interesting. You've kept it conditioned, yes? That doesn't sound standard. How many cycles does it have?

Oh you know what I've never checked that. Even new though the most I have ever gotten out of it was about 3:45. I'm buying a new one when Apple releases it so I'm not to worried. I would really like to see a battery slice for it though like I had with my Lenovo X1, only notebook I have owned where I actually got 10+ hours of battery. How difficult would it be for Apple to go with the practical route for a change and offer either a removable battery or battery slice that fits on the bottom.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #322 of 324
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tailpipe View Post

What's bugging me is why Apple hasn't released the new 15" MacBook yet, I thought the mobile Ivy Bridge processors were good to go. 

Just make a 1 TB SSD an option please. 

Only three i7 quad-core mobile processors. One Extreme and two regular quads.

As far as I know, they only have 2.5" drives available in up to 512 GB capacities. OCZ made a 1 TB PCI drive though.

post #323 of 324

sharp retina screen production issues keeping these babies away from us, gpu problems supporting the retinas and/or ml not ready yet to support them via hidpi mode. Any combination of these. Ivy bridge cpu is the last culprit in my book.

post #324 of 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by myapplelove View Post

sharp retina screen production issues keeping these babies away from us, gpu problems supporting the retinas and/or ml not ready yet to support them via hidpi mode. Any combination of these. Ivy bridge cpu is the last culprit in my book.

I agree with you except that the dual cores aren't out yet until next month.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to disrupt notebook space with radically redesigned MacBook Pros