or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple asks for US preliminary injunction of Samsung's Android 4.0 Galaxy Nexus
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple asks for US preliminary injunction of Samsung's Android 4.0 Galaxy Nexus - Page 7

post #241 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

That might be just an impression. But if you do see an ad-hominem attack, then report it. However, I don't recall Solipsism ever calling people names and such,

I think he meant to write AbsoluteDesignz since he references piot.

And I have stepped over the line before. I do try to word my digs in such a way that they aren't technically ad hominen attacks and thus are unseen by mod radar sweeps but every now and then I catch a bullet.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #242 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

He was out of order with piot ....

Why, what did he say about me?

Can someone explain to me what drives these guys? 'Cos for the life of me, I just can't fathom it. Absolute accuses this place/Apple fans of just being a " circle jerk".... and then he places himself bang in the middle of it.
post #243 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

So why are you siding with companies like Motorola who are going back to the bad old days of the nineties when with a cabal of other phone manufacturers used patents and unfair licensing fees to freeze other manufacturers, particularly the Japanese out of European markets.

Google is siding with Motorola on this, by failing to commit to NOT using FRAND based standards to keep competitors out of markets.

Do you really think Apple isn't the company that started this forest fire? The entire industry is in retaliation mode. ALL of these suits are reaching the pinnacle of absurdity.
post #244 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

I think he meant to write AbsoluteDesignz since he references piot.

And I have stepped over the line before. I do try to word my digs in such a way that they aren't technically ad hominen attacks and thus are unseen by mod radar sweeps but every now and then I catch a bullet.

I take pride in never having stepped over that line here. I truly believe there's never a reason for lobbing cuss words, accusations or personal insults at other forum members from the safety of internet anonymity. If that's all you have, then you have no argument left, and nothing more to contribute to that exchange. Better just to be silent.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #245 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post

I'm trying to work out if you're young, dumb, or just uneducated.

Or should I be making more than one choice...

Can you provide any further clues?

If you patent a wireless technology that is specific on an i/o operation to a device, it doesn't matter what that device is to infringe on the patent if you are using the IP that is spelled out in the patent. Perhaps you are the one in need of education.
post #246 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

I take pride in never having stepped over that line here. I truly believe there's never a reason for lobbing cuss words, accusations or personal insults at other forum members from the safety of internet anonymity. If that's all you have, then you have no argument left, and nothing more to contribute to that exchange. Better just to be silent.

I disagree with cuss words as a way of expressing a point. When a word evokes a feeling it can help get a point across, often more succinctly than other words. I like to use the simple "Bullshit!" reply when I see a long post that is utter rubbish.


PS: I just realized that Tourette Syndrome is not transferred when writing. It's only phonic. I wonder if it's an issue with the Broca's Area of the brain.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #247 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicNReason View Post

There are many people here (Apple ][) who add far less to conversations than people like SolipsismX yet when the latter makes one mistake I see him banned almost immediately.

The ignore list is your friend! Put me on ignore, then you won't have to whine about me in any of your posts. As for me, I don't have anybody on ignore and I never have. Alphanumeric characters on a screen do not frighten me, no matter who is typing them.

I've requested this feature before, but I would love to see a reverse-ignore list, as I would like to be able to block certain people from reading my posts, as not everybody is deserving. That would be the ultimate feature and would make me very glad. I estimate that around 5%-10% of posters would be blocked.
post #248 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

LOL. You are silly.

So Google, by the same token, stole 'search' -- from which, it derives 96% of its revenue -- from Lycos and Dogpile?

Just as Apple is doing from everything from a rectangle shaped phone to how you move your fingers on a flat surface. You can't call it IP one way and not the other. Silly!

Point being is that everyone does it everywhere. However, Apple thinks its the only one that someone can't steal from. This after SJ himself declares that great artists steal. That pretty much makes him and Apple the hypocrites of the last 2 decades.
post #249 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Every single one of those predate any release of Android OS.


I prefer the more accurate though less common "Douche bags use contextomy."

Name me which OS was syncing settings to a cloud before Android.

And instead of coming up with personal attacks, why not explain why SJ could declare that great artists steal, which they have "shamelessly" done but nobody else can. It might raise what others are considering of your intelligence level.
post #250 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

I disagree with cuss words as a way of expressing a point. When a word evokes a feeling it can help get a point across, often more succinctly than other words. I like to use the simple "Bullshit!" reply when I see a long post that is utter rubbish.

These are the posted forum rules.

Quote:
Although the administrators and moderators of AppleInsider will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AppleInsider, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of AppleInsider reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I guess it depends if cuss words are considered obscene, vulgar or slimply asshole-ish by the moderators.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #251 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroNix View Post

Name me which OS was syncing settings to a cloud before Android.

Mac OS X.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #252 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

The ignore list is your friend! Put me on ignore, then you won't have to whine about me in any of your posts. As for me, I don't have anybody on ignore and I never have. Alphanumeric characters on a screen do not frighten me, no matter who is typing them.

I've requested this feature before, but I would love to see a reverse-ignore list, as I would like to be able to block certain people from reading my posts, as not everybody is deserving. That would be the ultimate feature and would make me very glad. I estimate that around 5%-10% of posters would be blocked.

I thought you left after the moderator knocked you down? You were going to be gone forever and take your intelligence elsewhere. That was short lived. Nice to see you are back in all of your self proclaimed l33tness.
post #253 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Mac OS X.


So how far before 2008 did it exist?
post #254 of 446
Edit:I see you updated your post

You didn't notice the date in that image originally

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #255 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

LOL. You are silly.

So Google, by the same token, stole 'search' -- from which, it derives 96% of its revenue -- from Lycos and Dogpile?

Google's search algorithm blew every other search engine out of the water. Read about PageRank if you want to try to get an idea.

BTW, is "You are silly." considered a friendly remark on AI, or is it an ad hominem insult? Just making sure what the rules are, for future use.
post #256 of 446
I always wonder what makes the iphone so much better then android? Can anybody tell me what that is? It can't be because it runs smoother. Android has lag because there's so much going on at once like, widgets, live wallpaper, etc. Is it because it's easier to use? Some make think it's too easy and boring. The tiny screen? Have to zoom in on every website to read and see pictures. Many like big screens to view sites and pictures better. The iphone is better because Apple tells you what you can and can't do with your phone? Millions like android because you have freedom what you can do to your phone. You can add themes, any type of widget, and even there's numerous types of lock screens. I for one love using android. What you can do to it is endless. I have played with the iphone few times here and there. Even used Siri. I was bored with the iphone 5 minutes later and think Siri is not all that special. "She" can't understand what planet i live on. I think the iphone it self is a good phone, but how would you feel if you bought a car and you can only buy new tires from the dealership and it has to be the tires that came with it. You can't change the paint, customize it, and can't listen to cds. To listen to music, you must use a special device. If that's the life you want, than I am happy for you. Someone tells you what you can and can't do on a device that you payed for out of your pocket. I rather have that freedom.

The point I am trying to make is that who gave the right for Apple to wonder this planet suing anyone that is "copying" Apple? Everyone copies everyone. Honda was first to come out with the Vtec engine. Everyone else "copies" and now every engine has their version of "vtec." Most people on this board are acting like babies. Destroy android! destroy android! And why it took 3 long years for Apple to start suing android? Why didn't they start suing from day 1? If we don't "copy" someone else idea and improve on it, we will all still be using tube TVs, rotary phones, and etc. Go to any store and count every clone product out there. Clothes, games, toys, everything.

I still don't see anything special about the iphone. For the last 5 years, the iphone still looks the same. Android; however, has changed so much. The phones have improved, the OS has improved, everything. Android has added NFC, 3D, face unlock, and the list goes on. What has Apple added to make it that much more? My 3 reason why i do not like the iphone, the screen is too small. I have a droid Eris. Can't stand the screen size. The OS is boring. Number 3, seen one you seen them all. Can anyone change my mind why the iphone is much better?
post #257 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroNix View Post

Name me which OS was syncing settings to a cloud before Android.

And instead of coming up with personal attacks, why not explain why SJ could declare that great artists steal, which they have "shamelessly" done but nobody else can. It might raise what others are considering of your intelligence level.

Just about every Linux OS.
post #258 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroNix View Post

I thought you left after the moderator knocked you down? You were going to be gone forever and take your intelligence elsewhere. That was short lived. Nice to see you are back in all of your self proclaimed l33tness.

Nobody knocked me down. I was given one infraction and I didn't like it. That's pretty much all there is to that story.

Fandroids will never win, and so I am back.

Who am I kidding? Do you think that I'd be able to miss the opportunity to bash and destroy Fandroids yet again, now that the iPad 3 is right around the corner?

That tablet is going to be the final death of any Android based tablets. The iPad 2 already kills everything else out there, but the iPad 3 is just going to be so many lightyears ahead of any Android tablet, and I'll be getting one on day one.
post #259 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by micronix View Post

so how far before 2008 did it exist?

2002.
post #260 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroNix View Post

So how far before 2008 did it exist?

So now it's not about being before Android but being before some date you just just through out there?

(edit: I see where you got 2008 from. You are making arguments yet you can't even do the most minimal google search for the answers. Pathetic.)

BTW, that's .Mac, not MobileMe so it already predates 2008. .Mac was launched in 2002. On top of that I seem to recall iTools, which came before .Mac, having some syncing features with Apple's servers though not as complete as with .Mac and beyond.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #261 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadndad View Post

I always wonder what makes the iphone so much better then android? Can anybody tell me what that is? It can't be because it runs smoother. Android has lag because there's so much going on at once like, widgets, live wallpaper, etc. Is it because it's easier to use? Some make think it's too easy and boring. The tiny screen? Have to zoom in on every website to read and see pictures. Many like big screens to view sites and pictures better. The iphone is better because Apple tells you what you can and can't do with your phone? Millions like android because you have freedom what you can do to your phone. You can add themes, any type of widget, and even there's numerous types of lock screens. I for one love using android. What you can do to it is endless. I have played with the iphone few times here and there. Even used Siri. I was bored with the iphone 5 minutes later and think Siri is not all that special. "She" can't understand what planet i live on. I think the iphone it self is a good phone, but how would you feel if you bought a car and you can only buy new tires from the dealership and it has to be the tires that came with it. You can't change the paint, customize it, and can't listen to cds. To listen to music, you must use a special device. If that's the life you want, than I am happy for you. Someone tells you what you can and can't do on a device that you payed for out of your pocket. I rather have that freedom.

The point I am trying to make is that who gave the right for Apple to wonder this planet suing anyone that is "copying" Apple? Everyone copies everyone. Honda was first to come out with the Vtec engine. Everyone else "copies" and now every engine has their version of "vtec." Most people on this board are acting like babies. Destroy android! destroy android! And why it took 3 long years for Apple to start suing android? Why didn't they start suing from day 1? If we don't "copy" someone else idea and improve on it, we will all still be using tube TVs, rotary phones, and etc. Go to any store and count every clone product out there. Clothes, games, toys, everything.

I still don't see anything special about the iphone. For the last 5 years, the iphone still looks the same. Android; however, has changed so much. The phones have improved, the OS has improved, everything. Android has added NFC, 3D, face unlock, and the list goes on. What has Apple added to make it that much more? My 3 reason why i do not like the iphone, the screen is too small. I have a droid Eris. Can't stand the screen size. The OS is boring. Number 3, seen one you seen them all. Can anyone change my mind why the iphone is much better?

Look, it's about intellectual property and innovation. Apple is best. Apple stands for protecting IP and they're the best at everything. They may have borrowed ideas but they TRULY REVOLUTIONIZE EVERYTHING. No other company has the talent and clout. Just do yourself a favor and go buy some iStuff. It's the best, don't come round here with some other crazy ideas that go against this fundamental truth.
post #262 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroNix View Post

If you patent a wireless technology that is specific on an i/o operation to a device, it doesn't matter what that device is to infringe on the patent if you are using the IP that is spelled out in the patent. Perhaps you are the one in need of education.

Obviously, because that's not what I was referring to.
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply
post #263 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroNix View Post

Just as Apple is doing from everything from a rectangle shaped phone to how you move your fingers on a flat surface. You can't call it IP one way and not the other. Silly!

Point being is that everyone does it everywhere. However, Apple thinks its the only one that someone can't steal from. This after SJ himself declares that great artists steal. That pretty much makes him and Apple the hypocrites of the last 2 decades.

Stop spouting utter nonsense. Your response is completely invalid vis-a-vis your own original post that led to the reply, and you know it.

All you're doing at this point is digging yourself deeper into the territory of looking foolish.

You're not making a very good case for Androiders being either very smart or substantive.
post #264 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Nobody knocked me down. I was given one infraction and I didn't like it. That's pretty much all there is to that story.

Fandroids will never win, and so I am back.

Who am I kidding? Do you think that I'd be able to miss the opportunity to bash and destroy Fandroids yet again, now that the iPad 3 is right around the corner?

That tablet is going to be the final death of any Android based tablets. The iPad 2 already kills everything else out there, but the iPad 3 is just going to be so many lightyears ahead of any Android tablet, and I'll be getting one on day one.

I agree with you about most of what you said......but there is no Android based tablet that is a threat to the iPad...any version. I am curious what about the iPad3 will make it lightyears ahead of any tablet?

Tallest Skil:


"Eventually Google will have their Afghanistan with Oracle and collapse"

"The future is Apple, Google, and a third company that hasn't yet been created."


 


 

Reply

Tallest Skil:


"Eventually Google will have their Afghanistan with Oracle and collapse"

"The future is Apple, Google, and a third company that hasn't yet been created."


 


 

Reply
post #265 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoppio View Post

Google's search algorithm blew every other search engine out of the water. Read about PageRank if you want to try to get an idea.

Of course it did. That was the whole point, Dr.

Try to follow the whole thread of points and counterpoints, if you can.
post #266 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post

2002.

I love it when they think they are bringing the heat, and it's really just batting practice. hill60 was knockin' em out of the park earlier. This is just fun to watch!

We've always been at war with Eastasia...

Reply

We've always been at war with Eastasia...

Reply
post #267 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadndad View Post

I always wonder what makes the iphone so much better then android? Can anybody tell me what that is?

Overall user-experience

Oh, and Apple's products are so good that Android fans hang out on Apple forums.

Interesting to see that you love widgets, themes, and wallpaper, yet the first real A.I. on a phone fails to impress you.
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply
post #268 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadndad View Post

Android has added NFC, 3D, face unlock, and the list goes on

It's not called face unlock, it's called photograph unlock.
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply
post #269 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdad View Post

I agree with you about most of what you said......but there is no Android based tablet that is a threat to the iPad...any version. I am curious what about the iPad3 will make it lightyears ahead of any tablet?

I agree that there is no Android tablet that is a threat to any iPad.

As for the lightyears ahead comment, I was mostly thinking about the new, ridiculous Hi-Res screen, if that happens to be true. The iPad 2 is no slouch in the power department, and it is quite obvious that the iPad 3 will be even more powerful, both in terms of CPU power and GPU power. It'll also most likely have better cameras and some rumors speak of a larger battery. Combine all of those features together with the ultra-smooth and reliable iOS which runs a ton of amazing apps and you've got yourself one hell of a killer tablet.

Who knows, maybe some Android tablet will eventually come out with some sort of Hi-Res screen too, I wouldn't be surprised by that, as they all follow in Apple's footsteps, but as we all know, features alone won't mean anything if the whole package doesn't come together and flow smoothly.

My main area of expertise is audio and music, and no true pros would ever choose an Android based system, as it is laggy as hell and totally unsuitable for anything of importance.
post #270 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

I agree that there is no Android tablet that is a threat to any iPad.

As for the lightyears ahead comment, I was mostly thinking about the new, ridiculous Hi-Res screen, if that happens to be true. The iPad 2 is no slouch in the power department, and it is quite obvious that the iPad 3 will be even more powerful, both in terms of CPU power and GPU power. It'll also most likely have better cameras and some rumors speak of a larger battery. Combine all of those features together with the ultra-smooth and reliable iOS which runs a ton of amazing apps and you've got yourself one hell of a killer tablet.

Who knows, maybe some Android tablet will eventually come out with some sort of Hi-Res screen too, I wouldn't be surprised by that, as they all follow in Apple's footsteps, but as we all know, features alone won't mean anything if the whole package doesn't come together and flow smoothly.

My main area of expertise is audio and music, and no true pros would ever choose an Android based system, as it is laggy as hell and totally unsuitable for anything of importance.

BTW...my wife has already said she is buying the iPad3 on day one!!!! I guess I will get her iPad2

Tallest Skil:


"Eventually Google will have their Afghanistan with Oracle and collapse"

"The future is Apple, Google, and a third company that hasn't yet been created."


 


 

Reply

Tallest Skil:


"Eventually Google will have their Afghanistan with Oracle and collapse"

"The future is Apple, Google, and a third company that hasn't yet been created."


 


 

Reply
post #271 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Of course it did. That was the whole point, Dr.

Try to follow the whole thread of points and counterpoints, if you can.

You're only referring to the point about the success of Google search, while ignoring that it was due to a novel algorithm that Lycos and Dogpile didn't use. That's not the same as copying OS features, which MicroNix had alluded.
post #272 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

You're not making a very good case for Androiders being either very smart or substantive.

We haven't started basing the opinion of an entire class of OS fans on the postings of just one have we?
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #273 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdad View Post

BTW...my wife has already said she is buying the iPad3 on day one!!!! I guess I will get her iPad2

Don't be cheap! Get her the iPad 3.

It is rumored that the iPad 2 may drop $100 and be priced at $399 when the iPad 3 comes out. But, if the iPad 3 is priced at $499, then I'd say that it's totally worth it to spend $100 more and get the iPad 3. If you can get the iPad 2 for real cheap used or something, then that is a different story of course. There's nothing wrong with the iPad 2 of course. The iPad 2 is an awesome tablet, I've been using mine just about every day for the past year.

But if the choice is between $399 for the iPad 2 and $499 for the iPad 3, then I'd say that there's really not even much to think about. Get the iPad 3. There will undoubtedly be some new games and apps coming out that will be tailor made for the Hi-Res iPad 3 screen. All text and characters when reading books or websites will be much crisper etc.

Either way, I'm sure your wife will be happy. Just don't be one of those husbands who buys their wife one of those cheap Android tablets, because in the best case scenario, she might withhold sex for 12 months and in the worst case scenario, she might divorce you.
post #274 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

AI's penalties are based on infractions, most are 1 point each, and he has a list of infractions. I think it's 5 points for a 3 day ban, two more for a week ban and ten infractions is a permanent ban. He got at least two in this thread for two instances of ad hominem attacks.

Is he baned for 3 days or for a week?
post #275 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Don't be cheap! Get her the iPad 3.

It is rumored that the iPad 2 may drop $100 and be priced at $399 when the iPad 3 comes out. But, if the iPad 3 is priced at $499, then I'd say that it's totally worth it to spend $100 more and get the iPad 3. If you can get the iPad 2 for real cheap used or something, then that is a different story of course. There's nothing wrong with the iPad 2 of course. The iPad 2 is an awesome tablet, I've been using mine just about every day for the past year.

But if the choice is between $399 for the iPad 2 and $499 for the iPad 3, then I'd say that there's really not even much to think about. Get the iPad 3. There will undoubtedly be some new games and apps coming out that will be tailor made for the Hi-Res iPad 3 screen. All text and characters when reading books or websites will be much crisper etc.

Either way, I'm sure your wife will be happy. Just don't be one of those husbands who buys their wife one of those cheap Android tablets, because in the best case scenario, she might withhold sex for 12 months and in the worst case scenario, she might divorce you.

you mis understood me or I didn't explain very well. She already has the iPad 2. I am going to buy her the iPad 3 on the first day it is released....then I will get the iPad 2 she already has now....

Tallest Skil:


"Eventually Google will have their Afghanistan with Oracle and collapse"

"The future is Apple, Google, and a third company that hasn't yet been created."


 


 

Reply

Tallest Skil:


"Eventually Google will have their Afghanistan with Oracle and collapse"

"The future is Apple, Google, and a third company that hasn't yet been created."


 


 

Reply
post #276 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdad View Post

you mis understood me or I didn't explain very well. She already has the iPad 2. I am going to buy her the iPad 3 on the first day it is released....then I will get the iPad 2 she already has now....

Yes, I did misunderstand. I thought that you meant that she wanted the iPad 3, but you'd be getting her the iPad 2 instead.

But your plan sounds like a good plan. I probably won't be selling my iPad 2 either, and I'll just keep it when I get the iPad 3 and then there will be two tablets around for when my girlfriend wants to use one.
post #277 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo42 View Post

Do you really think Apple isn't the company that started this forest fire? The entire industry is in retaliation mode. ALL of these suits are reaching the pinnacle of absurdity.


Global Thermonuclear War always has exactly one winner.
post #278 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am a Zither Zather Zuzz View Post

Global Thermonuclear War always has exactly one winner.

What exactly is Global Thermonuclear War, and who won the last one?
post #279 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post

What exactly is Global Thermonuclear War, and who won the last one?

The first thing I thought of was the old War Games movie (at least I think that was the name of it) where they finally realized there could be no winner by playing it.

Perhaps he was being sarcastic.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #280 of 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post

What exactly is Global Thermonuclear War, and who won the last one?

Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple asks for US preliminary injunction of Samsung's Android 4.0 Galaxy Nexus
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple asks for US preliminary injunction of Samsung's Android 4.0 Galaxy Nexus