or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Judge Napolitano Discusses the state of American Freedom

Judge Napolitano Discusses the state of American Freedom

post #1 of 11
I just saw Judge Andrew Napolitano giving a speech on state of American freedom and the role of government. It is incredible. It is frightening. And it is true. Napolitano is a conservative and Constitutional originalist, and no doubt many of you will disagree with his notions on healthcare (what the speech is originally about). Take look and be prepared to get pissed off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7n2m-X7OIuY
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #2 of 11
Judge Napolitano is not a conservative (at least not with the modern meaning of the word). He is a libertarian and staunch supporter of that crazy guy Ron Paul.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Judge Napolitano is not a conservative (at least not with the modern meaning of the word). He is a libertarian and staunch supporter of that crazy guy Ron Paul.

Fair enough. My mistake. Amazing speech, though.
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Agreed.

post #5 of 11
Quote:

Yes, great speech. I just watched it from a link on prison planet

the small print reads:

*Muslims excepted*
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Yes, great speech. I just watched it from a link on prison planet

the small print reads:

*Muslims excepted*

Your assumption is erroneous.

post #7 of 11
Quote:

I just saw Judge Andrew Napolitano giving a speech on state of American freedom and the role of government. It is incredible. It is frightening. And it is true. Napolitano is a conservative and Constitutional originalist, and no doubt many of you will disagree with his notions on healthcare (what the speech is originally about). Take look and be prepared to get pissed off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7n2m-X7OIuY

Don't believe everything you see and hear.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Don't believe everything you see and hear.

While this tends to be good advice, is there something specific that should be believed about what's been posted or are you simply in your drive-by fortune cookie posting mode?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

While this tends to be good advice, is there something specific that should be believed about what's been posted or are you simply in your drive-by fortune cookie posting mode?

I think we actually found someone more obtuse than jimmac.
post #10 of 11
Ah, violating the rules by directing personal attacks at TWO people at once! Lovely.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Ah, violating the rules by directing personal attacks at TWO people at once! Lovely.

Pot, meet kettle.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Judge Napolitano Discusses the state of American Freedom