or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Third-Party Products › iphone compatible desk lamp

iphone compatible desk lamp  

post #1 of 3
I'm trying to find a desk lamp that will allow me to both charge and synch my iPhone to my mac. Any suggestions? There are quite a few that have a dock, but don't have the ability to synch.
post #2 of 3
iOS 5 will sync with your Mac via WiFi. For most syncing, that is plenty of bandwidth... the only time you'd really want USB is when you're transferring a lot of songs or a full-length movie or two.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

iOS 5 will sync with your Mac via WiFi. For most syncing, that is plenty of bandwidth... the only time you'd really want USB is when you're transferring a lot of songs or a full-length movie or two.

i'm embarrassed to admit, i didn't think of that!!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Third-Party Products
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Third-Party Products › iphone compatible desk lamp