or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Briefly: Apple corrects 'Nightline'; Kodak ITC suit; Samsung Galaxy S II hits 20M

Briefly: Apple corrects 'Nightline'; Kodak ITC suit; Samsung Galaxy S II hits 20M - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Workers being kidnapped! Phones being tapped! Over 50 dead so far! Suicides! Leukemia!

Calling all naive activists across the globe! Go ahead and protest this outrage right now! Do your good little leftist duty for the day. But please take a shower before you go out and protest as your kind is not exactly known for cleanliness and we can't have you contaminating any innocent bystanders due to your lack of general hygiene, manners, intelligence and common decency.

Who and what the hell am I talking about? Am I talking about Apple? Nah. Am I talking about Foxconn? Nah. I am of course talking about Samsung!

I came across this site called stopsamsung on wordpress and according to them, all of the things which I listed in the first sentence of this thread are true.

http://stopsamsung.wordpress.com/

With all of the bogus stories being invented by certain ignorant people regarding Apple and China, it seems strange to me that there is no talk of Samsung or any other companies. Since they announced a milestone and sold 20 million phones of one particular model, I feel that the spotlight should be on them too, being the fair minded person that I am. Foxconn seems like paradise compared to Samsung.

Now, I of course do not really give a crap about either of those situations, but I just wanted to point out how ridiculous, clueless and comical the anti-Apple activists are. I'm sure that we'll unfortunately be reading more about these clueless people tomorrow because of the Apple shareholder meeting. The news should be about Apple and Apple products, instead we'll be reading about some ignorant dipshits who are whoring for attention.

LOL!! Why pay any attention to the *bogus stories* manufactured against Apple? think, why do you pay any attention to *bogus stories* manufactured against Samsung ?
post #42 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

I think he has a point. And you don't have a sense of humor.

his point being? Two wrongs make a right isn't really much of a point..
post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

True, but you can only channel stuff so much and based on this duration even if they are referring to the channels it's safe to say that Samsung will hit the 20 million mark in bona fide sales to end users soon enough to say they have sold 20 million units over just shipped.

Twenty million is a boatload less then the analyst estimates that Samsung sold 94 million smartphones last fiscal year and more than 30 million alone in the December quarter.
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by realitycheck69 View Post

Sounds like the tide is turning. Reminds me when windows 95 hit......

Apple needs to put out real updates or will be delegated to a defunct niche.

The more Samsung sells, the bigger the fine when the suits are settled.
post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairthrope View Post

I do want to call on SpamSandwish and Applegreen as well if both of you are listening. Are you really Apple stockholders ans your signatures claimed to be?

Perhaps by "stock" they mean the stacks of Mac Pluses they have in their basements.
post #46 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Crappy, cheap other kinds of phones. It's like I've been saying all along. The majority of Android phones sold are the crappy kind.

But if they sold 50M units of other Android (or Bada) phones, wouldn't we hear more about them than Galaxy?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Briefly: Apple corrects 'Nightline'; Kodak ITC suit; Samsung Galaxy S II hits 20M