or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Fans commemorate 57th birthday of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs

Fans commemorate 57th birthday of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Outside of a family member dying, I have never been so moved by the passing of someone. Steve Jobs' passion and flare will be sorely missed. I know it may sound crazy but I was shocked and tearful when I heard the news.

RIP Steve Jobs
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericblr View Post

Outside of a family member dying, I have never been so moved by the passing of someone. Steve Jobs' passion and flare will be sorely missed. I know it may sound crazy but I was shocked and tearful when I heard the news.

RIP Steve Jobs

shocked?

Shock wasn't allowed as we all knew he was sick...though sad definitely as I don't know why but I expected him to pull through despite all signs to the contrary.

My grandfather had passed due to a similar cancer earlier last year and part of me was even upset Steve ignored the early warnings due to psuedo-scientific beliefs because I wish my grandfather had that chance.

So I was sad and even angry...and I really hope innovation doesn't stall because he's out of the picture.

Hopefully a silver lining is here and he gave the industry the persistent kick in the ass it needs to get shit done properly.

I'm a firm believer that tech would've been here regardless...but I do also believe that without Apple (Steve Jobs') influence it'd be a present that is uglier, less functional, and less consumer friendly.
post #43 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am a Zither Zather Zuzz View Post

I wonder if they could change the national holiday to President and CEO Day so Steve could be included.

Steve Ballmer is humbled by your suggestion

"These guys [Apple] are really, really good. This [iPhone] is different." --Mike Lazaridis, RIM co-CEO

"It's OK--we’ll be fine," --Jim Balsillie, RIM co-CEO

"These guys [Apple] are really, really good. This [iPhone] is different." --Mike Lazaridis, RIM co-CEO

"It's OK--we’ll be fine," --Jim Balsillie, RIM co-CEO
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_in_sb View Post

You will be missed forever.

Jobs is not here physically of his demise but psychologically he is here always and will be remembered.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Fans commemorate 57th birthday of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs