or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › e-mail contacts?

e-mail contacts?

post #1 of 5
I've synced my gmail account on my 4S, however when I go to send an e-mail the only e-mail addresses that auto complete are ones in my contacts on the phone. Is there anyway to get all of the e-mail addresses from my gmail acct to my phone?
post #2 of 5
You'll have to manually put all of them from your Gmail account online into Contacts (Address Book pre-10.8) and sync.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
post #3 of 5

I have a similar question. I followed through Gmail's export contacts procedure and now have a  a .vcf file saved to my desktop (I am on Win7). How do I import the contact files from my computer to my iPhone? Do I use iTunes? I tried drag-drop but nothing happens.  Thanks.

post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberal View Post

I have a similar question. I followed through Gmail's export contacts procedure and now have a  a .vcf file saved to my desktop (I am on Win7). How do I import the contact files from my computer to my iPhone? Do I use iTunes? I tried drag-drop but nothing happens.  Thanks.

Try using a 3rd party tool copytrans contacts to import contact files to your iPhone as shown below:

post #5 of 5

Awesome, thank you. this just imported my contacts from my computer to my iphone.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › e-mail contacts?