or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › e-mail contacts?

e-mail contacts?

post #1 of 5
I've synced my gmail account on my 4S, however when I go to send an e-mail the only e-mail addresses that auto complete are ones in my contacts on the phone. Is there anyway to get all of the e-mail addresses from my gmail acct to my phone?
post #2 of 5
You'll have to manually put all of them from your Gmail account online into Contacts (Address Book pre-10.8) and sync.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #3 of 5

I have a similar question. I followed through Gmail's export contacts procedure and now have a  a .vcf file saved to my desktop (I am on Win7). How do I import the contact files from my computer to my iPhone? Do I use iTunes? I tried drag-drop but nothing happens.  Thanks.

post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberal View Post

I have a similar question. I followed through Gmail's export contacts procedure and now have a  a .vcf file saved to my desktop (I am on Win7). How do I import the contact files from my computer to my iPhone? Do I use iTunes? I tried drag-drop but nothing happens.  Thanks.

Try using a 3rd party tool copytrans contacts to import contact files to your iPhone as shown below:

post #5 of 5

Awesome, thank you. this just imported my contacts from my computer to my iphone.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › e-mail contacts?