or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › BR Logic: Suck it haters. I hate Christians but love Lobster Blood!

BR Logic: Suck it haters. I hate Christians but love Lobster Blood!

post #1 of 12
A nice thread for documenting the lack of lucidity in the postings of BR and also an easy place to reference and compile his hate speech.

Quote:
Are you willing to go to Afghanistan and fight?

You can't note a deteriorating security position unless you are willing to go shoot people.

Quote:
Yes, the most superficial and flimsy of analogies. You have not established the situations as relevantly similar at all. Please, enjoy your lobster blood.

A bunch of name calling and a reference to nonsense.

Quote:
Still waiting for the Republican circlejerk to end and for SDW to support his argument.

This is high level discussion.

Quote:
VIOLENCE VIOLENCE THEFT VIOLENCE THEFT VIOLENCE THEFT TAXES magic underwear VIOLENCE VIOLENCE THEFT

Deep thoughts here of course.

Quote:
So you teach your kids bullshit.

I suppose he can just take your kids since you don't know how to raise them.

More to come because his supply of hatred, hyperbole and craziness just doesn't seem to end.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 12
Time for another round of BR logic.

Quote:
I don't care what word you use. Call it invisible chest testicles--inchesticles. I don't give a fuck. You don't get to make ANY arguments that affect the entire country on the basis of your mythological inchesticles. Please, stop trying to teabag the abortion debate.

Tune in tomorrow for more vulgar and crude fun.

This logic is irrefutable. Show the world that they should be caring, kind, and helpful by ridiculing everyone with who you disagree and treating them horribly!

post #3 of 12
Gotta throw another example of BR logic out there...not the complete lack of quotes and instead the change up to "so you are saying..." strawmen which he precedes not "knock down" as supposedly analogous examples. It's sad to see such desperation.

Quote:
So you are saying everyone should talk about the conman Joseph Smith every time Mormons are brought up because Mormonism is a direct result of a convicted conman making shit up?

Perhaps we should also talk about your parents' genitals in any discussion about you because you are a direct result of their penis and vagina pounding away at each other?

How it drives and looks CAN be discussed without bringing politics into play. Some of you just DON'T WANT TO.

post #4 of 12
When it comes to speaking your own mind no one does it with more confidence than Limbaugh. Until at least, the advertisers flee on mass and he issues an abrupt apology. Now AOL and Allstate have told him where to shove his verbal virus too, even after his apologetic pandering to the liberal elites-

"Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh said on Monday he was "sincere" and "heartfelt" in his apology to Sandra Fluke, the law student he branded a "slut", as advertisers continued to withdraw support from his show.

On Monday media firm AOL and insurance giant Allstate joined the dozen advertisers to have pulled their support from Limbaugh's syndicated radio show. AOL said Limbaugh's messages were "not in line with our values".

In a Facebook posting, Allstate said its ads had appeared in error on Monday.

"We have asked our media buying firm to correct the error by discontinuing any advertising on the Rush Limbaugh Show moving forward," the company said."
~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012...rely-sorry-aol
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
post #5 of 12
BR logic: Name calling in the heat of the thread is worse than repeated, unprovoked personal attacks in every thread.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #6 of 12
Look where the Rights venom has got the people of two Southern states-

"In the midst of tight GOP primaries in both states, Public Policy Polling (PPP) has released information showing that a majority of likely GOP primary voters in the Deep South do not see Obama as a Christian. PPP's Alabama survey of 600 likely GOP primary voters found that only 14 percent consider Obama a Christian, while 45 percent said he is a Muslim and 41 percent answered that they were not sure.

A similar picture surfaced in Mississippi. Of 656 likely GOP primary voters surveyed, 12 percent said Obama was a Christian, 52 percent classified him as a Muslim, and 36 percent fell in the "not sure" category."
~ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1338990.html
post #7 of 12
Quote:
I certainly shouldn't be king, nor would I want to be, but I wish ignorant fucks wouldn't vote so god damned much.

Anyone who doesn't vote as BR desires is an ignorant fuck.

Quote:
Legalize all drugs, prostitution, and force churches to provide the condoms.

Trolling, trolling, trolling, keep those doggies trolling.

Quote:
I deny your defeatist position that human civilizations can't evolve to be more caring and honest.

If you don't agree with BR, you are lower on the evolutionary scale.

post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Look where the Rights venom has got the people of two Southern states-

"In the midst of tight GOP primaries in both states, Public Policy Polling (PPP) has released information showing that a majority of likely GOP primary voters in the Deep South do not see Obama as a Christian. PPP's Alabama survey of 600 likely GOP primary voters found that only 14 percent consider Obama a Christian, while 45 percent said he is a Muslim and 41 percent answered that they were not sure.

A similar picture surfaced in Mississippi. Of 656 likely GOP primary voters surveyed, 12 percent said Obama was a Christian, 52 percent classified him as a Muslim, and 36 percent fell in the "not sure" category."
~ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1338990.html

I don't see how this makes the Right "unpatriotic liars." They were asked their opinion, and they gave it. Are you claiming they lied to the pollsters? How does believing Obama is a Muslim or not being sure of his faith make one unpatriotic? Of course, it doesn't. It might make one wrong, uninformed, etc. That's about all.

Also, I'm not sure why these polls surprise you exactly. You and the rest of criminal, liberal media love to pretend that there is no good reason whatsoever to question the President's faith. Any question on the matter is called racism or the rantings of someone deranged. The fact is that many people simply don't buy his story, and perhaps for good reason. He did attend a Mosque regularly with his father when he lived in Indonesia. He did attend two Muslim primary schools. He has openly stated that he found his Christian faith "later in life." In adulthood, he was a member of Rev. Wright's church, which itself was founded on the doctrine of Black Liberation Theology. Obama also misspoke on on occasion as President, referring to "my Muslim faith."

If one puts this together, it's really not hard to understand why people question his faith, even if they are simply "not sure." It's also not hard to understand why much of Christian America doesn't identify with him. Whether or not he's technically a "Christian," many just don't think he really embraces his faith. He uses it in public when it suits him, but is just as willing to mock people of faith behind closed doors.

As for me, his faith is the least of my concerns. I'm simply worried about his disastrous polices.
post #9 of 12
More fun with BR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR

You're a waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR

See, not worth talking to you. Stay out of science issues. You are literally useless to society in that regard.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

I don't see how this makes the Right "unpatriotic liars." They were asked their opinion, and they gave it. Are you claiming they lied to the pollsters? How does believing Obama is a Muslim or not being sure of his faith make one unpatriotic? Of course, it doesn't. It might make one wrong, uninformed, etc. That's about all.

Also, I'm not sure why these polls surprise you exactly. You and the rest of criminal, liberal media love to pretend that there is no good reason whatsoever to question the President's faith. Any question on the matter is called racism or the rantings of someone deranged. The fact is that many people simply don't buy his story, and perhaps for good reason. He did attend a Mosque regularly with his father when he lived in Indonesia. He did attend two Muslim primary schools. He has openly stated that he found his Christian faith "later in life." In adulthood, he was a member of Rev. Wright's church, which itself was founded on the doctrine of Black Liberation Theology. Obama also misspoke on on occasion as President, referring to "my Muslim faith."

If one puts this together, it's really not hard to understand why people question his faith, even if they are simply "not sure." It's also not hard to understand why much of Christian America doesn't identify with him. Whether or not he's technically a "Christian," many just don't think he really embraces his faith. He uses it in public when it suits him, but is just as willing to mock people of faith behind closed doors.

As for me, his faith is the least of my concerns. I'm simply worried about his disastrous polices.

Here's a snippet from politico-

"Obama's Christian faith is well documented, and his association with the controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright's Trinity Church in Chicago was a major issue of the 2008 campaign but that has clearly failed to sway a significant portion of GOP faithful in PPP's latest survey.

Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr., was born into a mixed Muslim and Christian family in Kenya, but the elder Obama was a pronounced atheist at the time of his son's birth. The younger Obama adopted the Christian faith of his mother's side of the family."
~ http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...ul-117169.html

I guess you just don't see that this "look at him, he's a muslim" thing, is really pretty despicable behaviour. And yes, in my view, those with an audience, who wish to make out he's muslim, are unpatriotic. I truly believe that they'd hang him back in the day.
post #11 of 12
More fun:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

You are quite the extremist.

post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Here's a snippet from politico-

"Obama's Christian faith is well documented, and his association with the controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright's Trinity Church in Chicago was a major issue of the 2008 campaign but that has clearly failed to sway a significant portion of GOP faithful in PPP's latest survey.

Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr., was born into a mixed Muslim and Christian family in Kenya, but the elder Obama was a pronounced atheist at the time of his son's birth. The younger Obama adopted the Christian faith of his mother's side of the family."
~ http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...ul-117169.html

I guess you just don't see that this "look at him, he's a muslim" thing, is really pretty despicable behaviour. And yes, in my view, those with an audience, who wish to make out he's muslim, are unpatriotic. I truly believe that they'd hang him back in the day.

Politico is wrong. His father took him to worship at a Mosque regularly for a period of time...and he went to two Muslim primary schools in Indonesia. Again, I really don't care. But it's not hard to see why people might question his faith.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › BR Logic: Suck it haters. I hate Christians but love Lobster Blood!