or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Waterproof ipad?

Waterproof ipad?

post #1 of 5
Has anyone suggested waterproofing will be included. One pad being advertised has this, and panasonic's new phones will be as well. I believe Steve would have wanted this feature.. The pic to journalists advertising the date has a finger tapping on a date, and in the background are water droplets from one of the iphone's wallpapers
post #2 of 5
No, that was a red herring. The iPad 3 with be made completely of soy. The water droplets indicate it will be water soluble and indeed should prove edible. When recycling the iPad 3 Apple will take them and have them shipped to starving children in Africa.
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
post #3 of 5
No, that's not at all what the image implies. That's a stock background introduced in iOS 4. It has absolutely nothing to do with waterproofing.

If you want protection, I'm sure there are waterproof cases.
post #4 of 5
stock wallpaper, I knew that, that's why everyone's ignoring it... A company has recently been marketing a waterproofing method that's built into the manufacturing process. Something about a gas and nanoparticles. Well in 2 days we'll know..
post #5 of 5
very good.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Waterproof ipad?